Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

"Yes you did!" Milo fired back jovially. "How would you remember anyway? You were seven! I was, what- twelve! And it doesn't matter- gay, bi, it means cleanliness comes first." He smirked. Milo was not a bigot nor was he ignorant in this matter. He had been suspected of his own sexuality many a time! "Oh right, Annabelle. How is she? She got prettier the older she got. Hell, if that continued, I'd snog her."

Lucifer asked their problem but Milo simply snickered. He spoke of Damien and Milo shrugged. He continued on and Milo said, "I too, have a freeeeee schedule. Tell me what's been going on? How are the old d'Eaths, the baby d'Eaths, the soon to be Darien d'Eath." Milo winked again.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh, but of course I can't remember it because I was seven, and yet you can peg me for gay?" He looked at Milo. "That's not fair." He grumbled and sat in the chair next to Milo at the table. Milo went on about Annabelle and how he'd snog her. "Oi! She was my ex. Don't talk about her like that!" Lucifer put his hand to his heart. "She's still a sore spot."

Lucifer coughed. Excuse you. WHAT? "Darien d'Eath? Are you mad? No, wait. Don't answer that. We've only been together a couple days." He sat thinking about Darien, who was out looking for jobs. "I haven't seen mum in a while. I saw Amaris a while back. She's doing alright, I guess. I've yet to see Daedalus. Don't get me started on my father." He gave Milo a daring look, though he knew Milo would probably bring up Cillian one way or another.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 am

"Of course I can peg you for gay that early. My third cousin on my mum's side has been sporting princess gear since he was four, there's no age too early to tell." Milo smirked a snarky little grin. Lucifer continued on and shrugged. "What's that Death Eater motto- life isn't fair, so let's kill everyone. Get use to it. Some things aren't fair. The bet was fair- we had Ashley witness it. Now he can't back out of the galleon."

Lucifer spoke of Annabelle and Milo rolled his eyes. "Once an ex, always an ex. One man's trash is another man's one night stand." He winked before putting his hands up. "I kid, cousin, I kid. And every marriage started with a day-old relationship. You don't convince me. You seem enamored." Milo grinned devilishly- oh, the fun he was having!

"Your mum's good then? I suppose she's run Cillian out of money. She always wanted to renovate last I remembered. A new sofa or carpet every time I came over. Amaris... Man, she was young last I saw her. Dae too. And it's alright. Cillian was always exceedingly boring to me anyway." He yawned, as though to prove a point. "What have you got to drink?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 pm

"Sure, but that doesn't mean you could- Oh! Whatever." He grumbled. Not like he cared about being pegged for gay, he just didn't like that they'd thought so when he was so young. "Oh, but good for you! At least you get a galleon." He sighed and set his arms on the table in front of him.

"Oh, yes. I just saw her too. I've changed my mind. You can keep her. She's trash. Completely." He knew Milo could talk his head off, and he'd sat here planning to at least listen. "Yeah, completely. It's been a couple days, I'll ask him to marry me." He laughed. "Like he'd say yes." Lucifer said sarcastically. He knew if he asked Darien, there was a chance he'd say yes, but it just wasn't so likely.

"Yeah, I've owled her a couple of times, seems fine." Lucifer was lying, to be honest, he had no idea where in the world his mother was at. "Yeah, both of them were, around nine or so. They're nearing the end of Hogwarts. Hopefully, they'll do the smart thing and move out when they can." He sighed, he only said this, because he had moved out at 18, a year after his graduation at Hogwarts. The year had been a horrible one, with his brother and sister running a muck, and his mum and dad arguing. Milo asking for a drink had brought him out of his thoughts. "Oh, yeah. I've got green tea? Will that satisfy your needs?" He asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Milo mildly listened to his cousin, interested, but not enough to look as though he was interested. He leaned his chair, keeping only the back two chair legs on the ground. He had spotted a hangnail and was viciously attacking it with his thumbnail- personal grooming had not been of the highest importance on the seas, but now that he had some freedom, he wanted to look flawless again.

He was pretty close, after all.

Lucifer offered him tea and Milo nodded. "Sure thing. Sounds good." He paused. "So how pissed is Lorcan still?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Lucifer paid attention to the fact that Milo started leaning back in his chair, which meant he probably wasn't listening. He sighed. "You're getting fat." He said. Though it was no use, when Milo wasn't paying attention, he didn't hear much. "You'll fall." He knew his chairs were pretty sturdy, but he didn't want Milo breaking one.

Once Milo nodded, he stood to go take the kettle out. "So how pissed is Lorcan still?" Milo had asked. Lucifer pulled the kettle out, poured water, and put it on the stove. "Yeah, mad I guess." He leaned against the counter. "Whenever you're brought up, he tends to ignore it." Lorcan tended to get angry when Milo was brought up, the Death Eaters thought it funny. The son of a Death Eater being good. Lucifer never listened when Milo was brought up, he knows he could have been in that spot. He could of been the one Death Eater laughed about. The kettle whistled and Lucifer pulled two cups out of a cupboard. He poured the water in and then put in a packet. He handed one cup to Milo. "So, yeah. I'd say he is still a bit mad."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 am

Milo had heard and ignored Lucifer's qualms with him leaning back. He was enjoying this proof that he still had some hold as the oldest of the young d'Eath generation. They all had to admit- he had some power. He watched his cousin make tea for the two of them and he greatly anticipated the warmth of the tea. A chill was settling into the air. He had arrived just in time to say good bye to summer.

He spoke of Lorcan and Milo shrugged, reaching for his cup. "Yeah, I figured as much. Ah well." He drank from the tea and said, "Not bad, mate." He set down the tea and contemplated for a second. "What about Marissa, Damien's mum? I always liked her. What's she been up to?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:15 am

Lucifer took a sip of his tea. "Marissa? How am I supposed to know? I've rarely seen her." He shrugged. "So, you've been doing nothing? The whole time you were gone?" He knew Milo had to have done something. Maybe had a girlfriend in between the time, something. "It's been years, you've had to have done something, Milo. I've done plenty." He pointed out. Sure, it wasn't anything good per se, but it was something. Darien was something!

"No girlfriend?" Lucifer asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Lucifer knew nothing of Marissa and Milo shrugged, guarding his mild disappointment. He was then asked of his own affairs and he leaned back even further in his chair. "Oh, you know. Sailing the seven seas. Pirate life." He smirked. "Really, though. Out of the past six years, I've probably spent five of them on the boat, with a year's worth of scattered days on land." He shrugged.

Lucifer asked after a girlfriend and Milo shrugged. "Have I ever been one to define anything? There's been plenty of girls, and plenty of friends. But when you have one night at a port, there's no room for commitment. Not that I minded." He laughed.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 am

Lucifer squinted his eyes. "Pirate life? Doesn't it get cold? And dirty?" He shivered. He'd never really like boats. He's been on on a couple of times and he didn't seem to fit well with it. It always gave him feel that he'd be hurt.

He smirked. "That's completely true. How did I ever forget?" He wasn't one to speak, also being someone with tons of one nights, but he had Darien now. "How's living the life? Used to do it all the time. Different people every night. Now I've got one person for all those night." He shrugged. "Not that I mind of course. Dar's good. Nice kid." He smiled. Here he is sitting talking to Milo while he could be with Darien, but Darien had been busy. He sighed this time. "So, you never going to settle down, Milo?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top