Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? Empty Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 am

Milo had been trying to work his way through meeting with all of his half siblings, but when his cousin's name had turned up, it would have been rude to keep on walking by, now wouldn't it? Milo wanted to see all of the family, except Lorcan of course. His father had excommunicated him from the d'Eath tribe and there was no winning back Daddy's love. Not that Milo wanted it. His father was the pinnacle of everything that was horrid.

Had Lorcan not tried to win over everyone of his children and young family, there would not have been a problem. But buying them all over with approval and gifts, telling them stories about how fun and easy it was to be a Death Eater; how every d'Eath was a Death Eater; that there was no other choice for the family.

Ergo, d'Eath children were not allowed a choice.

He had found out where his cousin lived and set about calling on him, trying to see if he had an ally here. Alistair and Damien had been tempted to call Lorcan in immediately. Only Damitrius had seemed fine, normal, happy. Hopefully, Lucifer would be pleasant. Then again, he had been named after Satan. It was a long shot.

Milo knocked mildly on Lucifer's door and awaited his cousin.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? Empty Re: Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 am

Lucifer was currently in his bathroom brushing his teeth, planning on setting out and about for the day when he heard a knock on his door. He groaned and spit in the sink, wiped his hands and walked out of the bathroom towards the door. He passed by Lotus on the way, who hissed at him for being woken up by the noise. "Oh, shut up." Lucifer said to Lotus. Once he reached the door, he sighed and pulled it open. He came face-to-face with his cousin, whom he hasn't seen since he turned 16, Milo.

"Um, Milo? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked. He didn't really care much about his uncle's family and to see Milo here was a shock.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right? Empty Re: Cousins. Nah, Practically Brothers. Right?

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 am

Without much buildup, the door was opened and Milo blinked, taking in his cousin who had aged six years. "Lucy!" Milo announced, throwing out his arms as he welcomed his cousin back into his life. He stepped forward and, before the younger man could protest, wrapped his arms around him in a bear hug. As the oldest of the d'Eaths, discounting the daddies, Milo had always enjoyed the fact that they really couldn't fight back.

He withdrew, holding his cousin out at arm's length. He looked him up and down. "You've aged dreadfully, haven't you? Not like me." He lifted his chin and gave a winning smile. "Are you going to let me in?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 am

"What did I tell you about calling me-" Lucifer was cut off by Milo wrapping him in a hug. It was great seeing Milo and all, but he tends to think it's okay to touch someone without asking.

"Get off!" Lucifer yelled. Milo let go, but kept hold of his shoulders. "I think I look fine." He touched his face. Darien seemed to think he was handsome, and here Milo is saying he's looking horrible. "Oh, shut up." Milo had asked if Lucifer was going to let him in. Lucifer thought about saying yes, but he still didn't have an answer to his question.

"Tell me.. Why are you doing here?" Lucifer asked again. He folded his arms.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 am

Milo never cared how uncomfortable he made anyone. If he did not seek to have his own fun, he would never be allowed any happiness at all. So he hugged his grim cousin, and he enjoyed it, Merlin dammit! He allowed Lucifer to struggle for a moment before Milo gracefully released the man, moving his grip to his shoulders.

Lucifer asked after Milo's business and the eldest d'Eath dropped his arms, shrugging as he looked out on the street of Knockturn Alley. "I dunno. I've been out at sea for six years and I just want to catch up. See the fam-bam. Try to see which of you are still dunderheads and which came to their senses."

He turned and squinted at Lucifer. "You were only sixteen last I saw you. Surely, you didn't enlist to be a Death Eater dunderhead?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 am

Milo told Lucifer about him being off at sea. Lucifer could really care less. Milo being the odd one out in d'Eath family and all. Dunderheads? Milo always had a strange way of talking. He used to be a good cousin, until he decided to do the "right" thing.

"Yes, I was only sixteen. And yes, I am a Death Eater. Not a dunderhead. You're one to talk." He grumbled. "Being good and all. Wanna hear about my kill count, Milo?" He grinned. He opened the door to allow his cousin in, it's not like it would hurt to let him in. Darien sure has been changing him. Aw, damn. He left his jacket. Which happens to be his old Ravenclaw jacket. Milo will question it. Lucifer closed the door and rushed to pick up the jacket.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:37 am

Milo sighed at Lucifer's admission. It seemed he and Damitrius really were the odd ones out. Thus far anyway. He still had Lillian, Alexis, Amaris, and Daedalus to visit and investigate, though he wasn't very hopeful for a change with the others, but Milo did not like to be a pessimistic guy. There was too much shit in the world as it was- he didn't need a shitty attitude to.

"no," he said in response to Lucifer's question. Then Milo walked straight up to his cousin and lowered his face right up to Lucifer's, looking in the younger's eyes. "Wanna hear mine?"

He leaned forward, quickly jabbing Lucifer's nose with his own, before sitting at a table, kicking his feet onto it and lounging back in the chair. He looked around and spotted Lucifer grabbing a jacket. "Have a Ravenclaw fetish?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 am

"Wanna hear mine?" Milo had asked. It's not that he was scared of Milo, but Milo was older and a d'Eath whether he was a Death Eater or not. "No, I'm okay." Lucifer said. Again, Lucifer wasn't scared of Milo.

He had grabbed Darien's jacket when he heard, "Have a Ravenclaw fetish?" Damn. He sighed. "It's my, uh, boyfriend's. Ex-Ravenclaw." Lucifer thought about his answer and realized he didn't actually answer the question. "No, I don't. When have I ever dated a Ravenclaw. He's the first one." He padded out of the room for a second to throw Darien's jacket on his bed and walked back to where Milo was sitting on a chair at the table.

He let out an exasperated sigh. "Do you want anything? Or did you just have some beacon of hope that I would end up like you? Because I wouldn't. You know that, Milo! Not after what my father did!"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:29 am

Lucifer said he was 'okay' and Milo nodded curtly. Right. Even as a sniveling Order member, being Lorcan's hereditary heir still meant something in the d'Eath family. He might have defected, but it was after four years as a Death Eater. Milo had done his own crimes, and he had seen more than Lucifer could pretend to have done or seen.

Lucifer spoke of a boyfriend and Milo's jaw dropped, followed by his boots, which crashed to the ground. "Oho!" he said clapping has hands together jauntily. He pointed at his cousin. "I knew it! I had you pegged at seven. We were all into mud wrestling, but you said it would wrinkle your clothes!" Milo propped up his feet again, putting his hands behind his back, "I called it. Alistair owes me a galleon." He chewed his lip thoughtfully. "Still would like to wager on Damien. There's a chance there. Such a ...clean boy."

Milo looked up at Lucifer's exclamation. "I told you. I'm visiting family. Is there any better reason than that?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 am

Lucifer watched Milo's jaw drop when he spoke of Darien. He lit up as if he'd gotten a prize and announced that he'd always thought Lucifer would be gay. "I did not say that! Even if I did, I was seven! Mud is filthy, mother taught me that." He exclaimed. "Plus, I'm not gay. I like girls too! Remember Annabelle! I was with her when I was sixteen." Then Milo said something about Alistair owing him a galleon. "Wait, you two bet? What's your problem?" He asked.

"Damien.. I haven't talked to him. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he is." Lucifer bit his lip. It was true, he hasn't seen or heard from Damien. Well, he hasn't heard much from any of his family.

Milo told him he was visiting family. "No, guess not. Did you want to stay and talk, or something? It's not like I've got anything to do, Darien is out looking for jobs and I'm stuck here." He shrugged and realized he made a mistaking telling Milo what Darien's name was. Knowing Milo he'd go seeking Darien just to cause problems, or worse to tell him stories of Lucifer when he was younger.

OOC: I told myself not to check PA on my phone, but I did. And then I got the computer. Darn it! xD
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top