I'm in trouble, aren't I? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm in trouble, aren't I? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm in trouble, aren't I? - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Ellie had been exhausted in pretending as though she was not incredibly agiatated and uncomfortable. If was going to attack her, there was little she could do to stop it, but if he got on with it already, it could be over. “Look, sir, I am not thirsty, and I am not in want of company. I’d like to leave this horrid place and if you have plans otherwise, either enact them or let me be.” Ellie stood strong and tall, her eyes resting on his with a bravery she knew she did not have. She was borrowing the courage of countless heroines from literature, but soon, her knowledge that this was real life would send her into fear.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 am

"I'm not going to hurt you, if that's what you think." Lucifer knew should would take a chance to fight back if he attacked. He wasn't planning on it anyway. Lucifer pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "How about you let me take you out for a couple of drinks, I'll help you out of Knockturn and I'll be out of your hair and you'll probably never see me again." He smirked and leaned against the wall behind them. "You wanna smoke?" He asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

As clever as Ellie was, she was too stubborn to make compromises. What he suggested was completely rational- it would end all of her problems, and all she had to do was sit through a drink and a conversation with the man. She felt her eyes slowly moving to look over his shoulder and try to find some means of escape. He offered her a cigarette and that was when Ellie blew her lid. Her face erupted in frustration and her hair whipped around her face. "NO!" And with that she turned and began to hurry off, a snide voice telling her she had just decided her own funeral.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:17 am

Lucifer waited for his reply and as he suspected it blew up in his face. "NO!" She had yelled. He sighed dropped his cigarette, stomped on it, and followed her. "Hey! Wait up!" Lucifer yelled. He was absolutely not fit for running. "Come on! I won't pull anything! I'll help you out of Knockturn! Just stop running!" He yelled.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 am

She heard him call after her and once she was sure of her lead, she wheeled around. "You are a terrible stalker! Abduct me or bugger off already!" She turned back around and her sight was hindered with a huge man stepping into her view. "Excuse me, sir, but I am in the process of being kidnapped, so could you please-" and with that, he shoved her back towards the man behind her, sending her barreling into him. She had not realized that, in Knockturn Alley, criminals worked together.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Lucifer pulled his want out at the sight of the huge man in front of Elliot. He grinned a little when the man pushed Elliot towards him. "Thanks, man. But there is no need to push a lady." He grabbed Elliot by the shoulders and turned her around. "Look, let me help you get to Diagon Alley, that's all. I'm not gonna hurt you." He held his arms in the air. "Not gonna hurt you."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Elliot had two choices she could see. Agree to go with the first man, James, and just wait for an escape if it would be necessary... Or she could try to escape now and take a chance with the bigger, cruder man before you. Defeat filled her bones but she drew herself up and nodded after James, saying, "Fine. Lead the way. But I will curse you of you try anything."
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

Lucifer smirked at her. "Alright, so we'll go this way." He started walking ahead of her and looked back every couple seconds. Lucifer stopped and turned around, apparently a bit too fast for she almost hit him. "Hey, are you sure you don't want a drink or anything?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top