I'm in trouble, aren't I?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm in trouble, aren't I? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm in trouble, aren't I? Empty I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm

So, Ellie was not exactly sure HOW she had gotten into Knockturn. One moment she had been right in behind Judd and Foster and, the next, a crowd had buffetted her after a mini explosion had occured in Weasley's. Ellie must have gotten turned around because when she broke from the small crowd of crude looking wizards, she found they had led her thick into the heart of Knockturn Alley.

Ellie paused to regroup. The best thing to do was to not look scared or lost. Ellie did not have too many worries though. She was not in Potter's Army, her parents were not allied, and she was not a muggleborn. In fact, she was not at all worried about her blood purity. Just the fact that she was a young woman was enough to make her a little cautious as to how she proceeded.

With a rising feeling of determined strength, Ellie ajusted her dress and pushed up her glasses off of her face and into her thick red curls before she proceeded straight, the only direction she supposed she should take. She passed by a bouncing night club and briefly took shelter on the stoop of what looked like an abandoned building. She dropped to rebuckle one of her boots, trying to buy herself some time.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

I'm in trouble, aren't I? Empty Re: I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Lucifer had been at the club for a couple of hours. Every one seemed dull. Almost like his hit on all of them before. Which, come to think of it, he probably has. He walked out of the club and reached into his pocket for a cigarette. He lit the cigarette just as a younger woman passed by.

Lucifer thought she seemed scared, although her attempt to hide it wasn't fooling him. She was obviously lost. Lucifer thought about going after her and then remember his cigarette. He blew a couple puffs of smoke then let it fall to the floor and stepped on it.

He got out of his leaning position and walked towards the girl who was not fixing her boot.

"Are you lost, lovely?" James drawled.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 am

Ellie heard a voice coming from above her and she slowly looked up to see an older man leering at her. For a second, she considered lying, but she knew that she also needed help getting out of here. Regardless of whether or not she was lost was very unlikely to keep him from going forward with any potentially malicious plans he might have in store for her.

She slowly stood up and smiled. "Actually, I am. Would you happen to know the way to Ollivander's?" Then, very convincingly, she added, "My friends and I got thrown out from the club for being underage, and they hurried back to Diagon without me." She laughed.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 am

Ollivander's. This girl seems a bit old to get a wand.

"What's wrong with your wand?" He asked. The she said she had just been kicked out of a club because of being underage. "Underage? What, are you 12?" James laughed mocking her previously laugh. This girl was obviously lying.

"What's your name sweetheart?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 am

She shrugged. "Nothing wrong with it, per se. It was just the place we all decided to meet up, you know. Just a place to meet up." At his words, she sneered. "Actually, I turned seventeen already. I just did not have any proof and that particular bouncer only lets in nineteen years old. I am of age, technically." Even if she DID have to take another year of Hogwarts. Stupid wizarding illnesses.

He was creepy, and she had been taught by Stranger Danger not to talk to strangers, but she also knew she could not hope to outrun him. She had to be smart about this. "My name is Elliot Hansen. And yours?"
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:51 am

"Oh, a place to meet up. And you use Ollivander's. Hm." Lucifer looked down at the girl he just recently met with a questioning gaze.

"Seventeen? You're only seventeen. Wow, way to make me feel old." Lucifer laughed. She introduced herself as Elliot Hansen. "Nice name. I'm Lucifer James D'Eath."

OOC: I just realized that I was switching between James and Lucifer. My bad. I'm going to stick with Lucifer.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

((It's okay, Lucy!))

Ellie stayed still under his fixed gaze and her gaze did not move either. If she had the choice she would have squirmed under the gaze, would have kicked and ran. But Ellie was a learned, accomplished woman. She knew that not every person was a predator, that running was silly. But the other side of her, the one fueled by instinct was screaming at her to run.

He said he felt old and she forced a chuckle. He introduced himself and she said, "Nice to meet you. Well, I had better get going then, eh?" She tried to move past him, not caring if she became further lost by now.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Lucifer could tell the girl was fighting an inner battle. So, he stood there and watched her until she spoke.

When Elliot tried to move away he blocked her. "Hey! You don't have to run away from me. I'm not a bad person. Well," Lucifer laughed. Bad person. Of course he is. "We can go get a drink or something?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm

He blocked her and she looked down a bit, sighing. It was going to be like this, eh? She paused, staring at her feet with a straight expression, blinking as she tried to take stock of the situation, thinking to herself the best she can. At his words, she looked up. "No, thank you. I don't drink. I like my brain, thank you." She was getting frustrated and nervous and it had begun to show.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 am

He laughed at her comment.

"Not trying to ruin your brain. A drink could mean anything. Maybe I was talking about water?"

Lucifer looks at her. Her frustration obviously getting higher and higher.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top