Marriage is Murder - Page 69
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 69 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 69 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"We'll go grab a bite and then head off," Robert said. "As I said, I'd let them sleep if I were you. They were pretty cranky. Come on, Khaat. We really do need some food." She hesistated. He got up and reached for her hand. "Come on. Dont' make me cover that again. Let's go eat. I'm hungry."

She sighed and took his hand and got up.

"Just wake us if you need us," Robert said, taking her downstairs for breakfast.

Brian was just getting downstairs and getting coffee himself. "I take it everyone survived?" he asked.

"They did indeed," Robert said. "But I might not if I don't get food."

"I'll get plates right now," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Cassidy nodded " I understand " she told him and smiled as she saw Jess heading down stairs as the subtle aroma of coffee and food wafted up to them in the nursery. Jim walked passed but paused a moment smiling at the sound of sleeping children he nodded his approval and then continued down to breakfast and his morning cup of tea. Reaching the kitchen he saw the food was on the table and pored out some tea and sat down.

"Good morning Angus " he said and paused as he saw the sleepy Robert and Khaat walk in. " hum guess they kept you awake " he said and smiled in his subtle way that he knew how that felt.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm

"Its been a long night," Robert said, sitting down at the table. "I"m rather glad to see the sun coming up again after nights like those." Angus brought out plates of food and put them down on the table and refilled the coffee cups.

"Steak and eggs," Robert smiled. "Nice change."

"And apricot mini scones," Angus said, passing them the large platter of the little bite sized sones.

"How's your shoulder?" Brian asked, going over to Robert's shoulder and laying his hand on it. Robert knocked Brian's hand away with his good hand. "Touchy?" Brian asked.

"No, its fine," Robert said.

"Sure," Brian said, casting more spells on it. "I thought you said you'd be better."

"When did I say that?"

"Kate said it, actually," Angus said.

"I"m tending it after breakfast so dont' give me lip about it," Brian said. "Just shut up and deal with it."

"You really arent' talking to me like that," Robert scowled.

"Who else has a big hole in their shoulder?"

"You're going to have a big hole in your head," Robert said.

"I"m definitely checking it after breakfast," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Jess sat and listened to them both banter she gave a rather audible sigh and shook her head " ow don't worry Jess, its just Robert being Robert , IE, stubborn and Brian being equally so " he said as he blew lightly over his tea as he took an Apricot scone and ate smiling at them both as he then raised his cup to mock toast him while he chuckled Jess just sat and shock her head at his words.

" I think Robert is just run down and needs rest, as does Khaat. " she told Jim then looked at them both " don't worry we'll wake you should anything crop up, not that it will."She glanced at Jim who quickly chuckled and drank his tea quietly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:21 pm

"I will be happy to take care of my children," Brian said to Khaat rather deliberately to remind her that she was far from alone. She looked at him.

"You are in fine spirits this morning. You must have slept well," she said.

"Its about time I took charge of my family," he said. "There is no need for you to be over protective. You are a healer. You know this is annoying--not terminal. I refuse to let you lose your head over it. Eat and then go get some sleep while I tend to your father's shoulder and send him for some sleep."

"Hear that?" Kate laughed at Robert. "Someone finally has the nerve to send you off."

"That isnt' the first time," Robert laughed. "You've been trying to send me off for years."

"Well, you're right about that."

"Great steak, Angus," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Jess smiled as she finished her own breakfast Jack smiled as he walked down from the nursery. " cassidy felt she could handle things for a moment I smelt food and my tummy rumbled a bit too loud for her liking " he said and Jess chuckled as she nodded.

"Always does dear afraid to say, just didn't know how to tell you" she told him as he sat and began to eat.

"I'll go and relive her so he can eat and go see Steven if she so wishes " Jess stood up and excused herself heading up the stairs.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'll be here today," Brian said, "I'll help. As the day goes on, they should feel better."

Robert and Khaat finished their breakfasts, and Brian motioned them off. "Go. Khaat, get some sleep. Robert,, lets go change the dressings on that shoulder and tend it. Come on." Robert wanted to protest but he really was too achy to do it. He simply got up and went upstairs. Brian knew he needed to not put off tending that wound another moment. Khaat knew too, but said nothing.

"Come on," Brian told her. "You're closer to them up there than you are down here." She got up and followed them.

Brian went up and tended Robert's shoulder and by the time he was done, Robert had fallen into an exhausted sleep. Brian passed by his own bedroom door and was relieved to find Khaat was asleep as well. She had simply laid down on the bed and had dozed off before she could actually change and get into bed, but he wasn't going to pick about it. He was going to leave her rest.

He came back downstairs. "Now," he said, "If the kids dont' scream and wake them up, we'll be doing good. I almost cast a sound barrier spell on those kids' rooms to let Khaat and Robert rest without being awakened."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Jess watched as Robert and Khaat finally headed up to their room. Cassidy came down and ate her food finding it delicious as usual. She ate her fill and took some tea heading to sit buy the chess set she thought about Steven and smiled a little as she sat. Jim saw it and smiled back "Go see him were ok for now" he said softly cassidy quickly looked at Brian as he walked down the stairs.

"Why didn't you Brian?" she asked placing her cup down beside her smiling at Jim to show she'd heard him but had decided to go that afternoon as planed. "If it meant a good sleep for them , but I guess we'd not hear if anything was wrong ether, so thats a downfall " she added.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm

"We have 3 seers in the house," Brian said. "That was never an issue. The issue was more about Khaat killing me when she woke up and discovered it."

"That is well worth being afraid of, Mate," Angus laughed, brushing flour off the white cotton half apron around his waist.

"What are you making?" Brian asked.

"Homemade noodles," he said, "I'm doing old fashioned chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes and homemade bread for dinner tonight."

"That isn't Italian," Brian teased.

"Nope, 'fraid not," Angus said. "I can send out for one of those muggle frozen pizzas for you if you like."

"Ewww," Brian scrunched up his nose. "Yuck."

"Its Italian," Angus shrugged.

"Nope. A poor imitation. Nothing more."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Cassidy chuckled and gave a soft laugh at the banter as Angus appeared " I agree muggle food pales in comparison to true Italian cooking" she said " and who best to cook it tan a true Italian " she could not help but chuckle once again at every ones reaction. " Angus it sounds wonderful especially the home made pasta , you got to show me how you do it once I get back. " She asked finding it interesting to see done as she had only seen it on the t.v or read about it in muggle books.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top