Marriage is Murder - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 56 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 am

"No," Brian said. "We're not going after Escobar. I had a suspicion she wasn't herself since he met her and danced with her in Monte Carlo. Its what we fought about the night she left and went to his castle. And, no, it wasnt' Escobar who freed her. It was Ne'Os Emof who freed her. He saw her tonight with Escobar and offered himself to Escobar to save her from being turned to a vampire. Once Emof had been changed to a vampire, he released her himself from the spell. Escobar escaped. She's technically alright now, but I think she has a lot that haunts her that she doesn't have any clue how to cope with yet. Remember, she's not been herself for much more than maybe an hour at best, and she's been bewitched for weeks. At the very least she needs the day off to try to get her head straight."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:50 am

Jack listened and hummed softly at hearing another had given himself for her to be free.” well that's one for Neo's” Jack said Cassidy chuckled and broke free from Jack to continue her swim. Jack climbed out and sat with Brian. “ so what's bothering you?” he asked softly as he watched Cassidy swim then climb out to sit on the side of the pool. “ if not Escobar or Neo's, what's bugging you Brian you haven't been the same since we got back” he asked leaning slightly back on his hands as he waited hoping now Brian would open up and get it off his chest so things could relax again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

"Me?" Brian asked. "I'm fine. I guess I see there are a million things going through Khaat's head. She's confused, and I can't say as I blame her. I just really want to spend some time with her so she and I can just talk. I want us to get back to where we were. I know we can do it, ,but I also know that we need to have a bit of time alone. I know Robert wanted us to stay here, but I'm really feeling like she and I need to get off by ourselves today. He might get irked with me if I take her and go just for a few hours, though." A part of Brian felt like this was his marriage and he could call his own shots in it. Just him and Khaat. But he understood Robert's concerns, though too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Jess smiled and looked at jack as she nudged him feeling him not move or hear him speak up. “ go on” she said softly to him and he chuckled as he placed his hand lightly on jess's “ Brian leave Robert to us, take her we all know you two need the time” he told him as he slowly stood up “ go back to Tuscany, back to the small flat, that's what its for” he told him Jim joined him as they both stood in front of Brian. Jess and Cassidy stood up behind them as well, Jess moved over to stand with Jack.

“ every one needs some time away Brian you and Khaat the most give her some...interment time, be a couple remind her you not just the leader of this organization under Robert but your her husband, and dear I say a hansom man too” she said smiling as Jack pulled her against him where she snuggled close to him. Cassidy chuckled.

“ yea go, go and romance her again” she said glancing at her ring as she then looked back up at Brian “ we'll talk to Robert, no worries” she smiled “he can't do much to us if we all say the same thing, I'll talk to Kate too I'm sure she'll agree and no excuses the kids are fine and safe here” she smiled as she folded her arms across her chest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

"Thanks," Brian smiled. "I appreciate it." He didn't wait another second. He got out of the pool and went upstairs. He went over to Khaat and reached for her hand. She just looked up at him. "Do you trust me?" he asked. She hesitated and took his hand. He took her upstairs so she could change. Once she had done that, he left with her for Tuscany without a word.

Kate immediately felt the energies shift when they left. She merely smiled slightly. "I'm glad he has the guts to disobey you when he needs to," Kate said to Robert.

"Did they leave?" he asked.

"Yes. And I, for one, am glad they did. She doesn't know how to be without him. She just doesnt' remember a time when he wasn't her very best friend. He needs to reassure her. Now--you go to work. Go on. Off with you."

"Can I eat first?" he frowned.

"No. Eat at the hospital. Go on. Go."

"Um..I guess I"m going then," He said, getting up. "I'll see everyone later." He apparated out.

"I guess you told him," Angus laughed.

"That was my plan," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Jess chuckled as she felt them leave she sat back down as did the others Cassidy changed and headed to the living room “ good to see he's gone , maybe he will now relax “ she said and sat next to the chess board Jess smiled and walked over to her.

“You want to play a game?” she asked and Cassidy nodded looking up at her. Jess sat down to face her “ black or white?“ she asked and Cassidy smiled at Jess.

“White, if that's ok” she asked and Jess nodded “ unless Angus needs me to help in the kitchen?” she looked up at him, her eyes asking if he did need her if not she would stay and play chess. Jack looked at Jim and together they headed out side to patrol the surrounding area. Jess made the first move and Cassidy quickly made her move. Jess smiled as she saw Kate.

“ Robert at work?” she asked “ I have the evening shift today, so I have a few hours yet” she told her “ I am glad he understood about Brian and Khaat, its a good thing”.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Brian took Khaat to the little flat in Tuscany. The flat next door was an elderly Italian witch and wizard who were delighted to see Khaat and Brian come even for the day. Khaat was making coffee while Brian was opening the windows to let in fresh air when the woman greeted him. In making small talk, Brian told her they were there just for the day, maybe til morning at the latest. He asked about a messenger or a page that could be trusted to bring them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The woman waved his concerns aside and said she would be honored to cook for the day for the daughter and son in law of the Minister. Brian was going to pay her, but she refused him. Within mere moments she had sent breakfast down to them. It was very simple and rustic but it was just the sort of fare that made Khaat love Tuscany. Homemade muesli, yogurt, fruit, briochhe with homemade apricot preserves, biscotti. And an unusual sweet spread made with mascapone cheese and honey. It was served very simply on flat wooden platters. Brian and Khaat sat in the courtyard with their food and their coffee.

It started a very long day of just talking. He had to be patient with her while she fought past her own emotions. And then he had to let her have a bit of a cry. She hated it. She hated being bewitched. She hated who she had become. And she was ashamed that there had ever been the slightest attraction, no matter what the reason, to anyone but Brian. And that had been one of the biggest obstacles between them now. Her shame and guilt. He merely wrapped his hand tightly around hers. He was not going to let her think for one moment that he wasnt' standing strong for her in this. He didn't blame her. He completely blamed Escobar.

"You two enjoy your game," Angus said. "I'm working on fixing a simple lunch and a slow cooked dinner. I'm hoping to catch up in the kitchen so I can do laundry and then perhaps do some gardening in the flowerbeds."

"I'll go do the gardening," Kate smiled. She loved gardening, and Angus knew her plants were always prolific. He appreciated her help. When she went out, Abbey and Dakota went with her to go play in the dirt with their grandma.

The triplets came downstairs. Julia was toddling after Max like Dakota so often did. The boys had brought a couple of toy hippogryffs to play with and were crawling around on the floor until Michael saw a spider on the floor. He chased it and picked it up and promptly put the spider in his mouth.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Jess smiled and nodded as she smiled at Angus. “Even thought I'm being totally thrashed.“ she said and winked at him to show she was actually letting her win. Cassidy grinned as she made her next move sliding the bishop across to take out Jess's final pawn.

“Yeah, I know she's letting me win” she said “ but its interesting to see the different moves.” Jess looked up from her book and chuckled taking Cassidy's knight in one move with her own knight. Jess looked at Angus “ so what you cooking now?” she asked him “ anything nice, ow I wouldn't expect Brian and Khaat around until tomorrow.” Jess said smiling as she took another piece of Cassidy's and turning the page of her book to read more on vampires.

Hearing the triplets she looked up to her astonishment she saw little Michael with a spider about to place it in his mouth " wow no you don't young man" she said and dove over taking the spider from his mouth and letting it go out side. Turning back she popped a sweet in his mouth " food and sweets only in the mouth not animals, especially not spiders he could have been bad for you" she told him glad it had not been.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Michael merely looked at her a bit confused as to why he could not eat the spider, but the sweet quicky redirected his attentions.

"I am making a very Tuscan sort of pasta dish with a beautiful wine sauce and I will shave fresh white truffles over it before I serve it. That's for lunch. Dinner will be a lovely Florentine steak with grilled polenta, a caprese salad, and for dessert, I'm going to grill some slices of panforte and putting a mascapone sweet cream topping on it with a drizzle of a lavender honey syrup," Angus said. He saw the incident with Michael and the spider. "Perhaps I should serve all of that with some deep fried spiders?"

After Khaat and Brian had eaten, they just sat and talked. It wasnt' long until they had abandoned the cast iron bistro style table and chairs. Brian sat down on the courtyard stones, leaning against the outside wall of the flat and Khaat sat right in front of him, leaning back against him, his arms wrapped securely around her shoulders. She wasn't sure there were enough words to cover all the apologies she felt she needed to make to him, and he didn't think words were necessary at all. All he had ever wanted was her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Jess looked at Angus and smiled as she told them what he was making “ wow stop I'm hungry enough.” said Jack and rubbed his tummy Jess chuckled but pulled a face at the deep fried spiders.

“ Angus, I know there a delicacy in some country's but not here” she said and stuck her tongue out at the thought. Cassidy nodded and stood up leaving the game nearly won she crossed to Angus “ need some help?” she asked turning to face Jess she spoke again. “Ow there's a lot of things we think yucky but others eat because they have no choice but to eat it.” Jack chuckled and nodded he agreed.

“ yes but we don't eat spiders Cassidy “ he said and she laughed a little and shrugged as she moved into the kitchen to put on a fresh pot of coffee.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top