Marriage is Murder - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 37 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 am

"You don't have to lose, you know," Michael said. "We are wizards. However, if we all win, we'll all be in a cell before we can collect our winnings."

"That's alright. We're set," Khaat said. "I'd just like to see inside it."

"Oh we will," MIchael said. He drew a brochure from his pocket and passed it around. "There are 5 movies running tonight. Here are the listings. The titles are there, the plot description, and the location. You'll notice that there is one that is being done as a 5 star dinner theater. They will be serving a gourmet dinner during the movie. Its the least favored of the films for tonight. They're using the dinner as a draw."

"Dinner with a movie? At the same time?" Khaat asked. "Sounds like fun to me."

"It usually is. And the movie is almost always better than the favorite," Michael said. "But you pick what you like. There are a lot of choices for restaurants, and Angus will at least meet any of their quality of cooking. Oh, Robert, didnt you make spa appointments for our ladies for the afternoon?"

"I did," Robert said. "Or I had them made. They've got another 15 minutes before they have to report, and its only across the street. We have time."

"I'll stay with them," Brian said.

"No, you won't," Kate said. "We're going to do this without you men. We'll be fine. Go have a beer, or go back to the ship, or get your hair cut and get a shave, whatever you need to do, but you can't come with us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Jim looked at the list but set it aside he knew all the films were equally good and he would watch any of them , he saw Cassidy grin at the mention of a spar appointment " looks like one person will love that" he said and cassidy blushed at the thought of a spar. Jim chuckled " you know I think light pink suits you cassidy" he said and she hid her face.

" Jim please I have never had a spar " she replied and Jim smiled as he turned to face her.

" its ok its like a relaxing day swim facials and the like its good " he told her and she nodded " besides I'll be there too" he said and cassidy smiled.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 pm

"No you won't," Kate told Jim firmly. "This is for girls only. No guys allowed. " Kae wasn't used to having to repeat herself, but she was prepared to stand her ground.

"I think she means it," Brian looked at Jim, laughing. "I think we can leave them for a couple of hours. We'll go get a beer and stay fairly close, but we promise not to crowd you, Kate."

"Better," Kate said. "We love you, but this isn't for men. Its a ladies afternoon strictly."

"We will invade if necessary," Robert made it clear.

"So what else is new?" Kate said. "Don't count on us being dressed, though."

"We're not virgins. We've seen it before," Robert said dryly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Jim looked at Kate ans stepped back slightly " ah, right, sorry Kate, must have not heard that bit "he looked at the others and at Cassidy he tapped her hand lightly as he spoke to her once more " you'll be fine " he said and she nodded , he chuckled on hearing Robert and Brian's banter and looked at them both " well that might make some of us blush " he said and looked at Jack who just rolled his eyes.

" nothing I haven't seen before " he said and Jess elbowed him in his ribs.

" nor will you again if you talk like that any longer" she said and chuckled as she moved to Cassidy " stay with us you'll be fine" she smiled protectively at her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Khaat didn't say anything, but she didn't understand why Cassidy was afraid of, basically, a facial and a manicure. It didn't make sense to her. She just decided to let Jess handle it.

"Shall we?" Khaat asked, getting up. Brian stood up with her and kissed her softly. "Call if you need me?"

"I know, but I"m not giong to need you," she said. "Go enjoy your beer. And don't lose those packages."

"Yes, Ma'am," he laughed. He pointed out the spa building to her, the elegant little entrance off the main street just around the corner in a little narrow side street. Khaat motioned to the rest of them and crossed the street, her mother following.

The spa was very pleasant. It was light and airy. There were reservations for all of them.

"So--what services would you like?" the owner asked. "Massage, Manicure, pedicure, facial, or hairstyling?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:24 am

Jess looked at the Owner and smiled " for myself and cassidy the works " she said and smiled to Cassidy who smiled everything sounded good and she hoped relaxing. Jess took cassidy through to a salon and smiled to Khaat " this should be good , cassidys never been to a spar before" she said smiling at her " I guess this one of those new experiences for her" Jess lead her threw to the hair salon and after several minuets returned but having had their hair cut and restyled.

" that was wonderful " cassidy said and smiled as she was treated to a manicure she choose a light pink color to go with her dress she knew she wanted for when they would watch the movie. Jess chose a sparkly red that she found wonderful as it sparkled in the light. Both woman looked at Khaat " hows are you doing?" Jess asked hoping for an honest answer from her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 am

"Fine," Khaat said. She had chosen first a manicure and a pedicure and a facial while she sat having her nails done. Her mother had chosen to have her hair cut and styled first. "I wonder if I should get my hair cut short."

"I don't think so," her mother laughed. "Brian loves that hair. I wouldn't cut a bit of it if I were you, unless you take off perhaps just a half an inch or so to even it out. I've seen hhow he runs his fingers through that. I'd leave it alone, basically."

"Updo, then?"

"No," Kate said. "What about just lots of loose sexy curls? Of all the ways you wear your hair, thats the way that makes his eyes sparkle."

"What makes you think I dress for him?" she asked.

"Because, my dear," Kate laughed. "You always do. What color did you do your nails?"

"A glittery summer coral color."

"Oh, how nice. Same for your pedicure?"

"Same color family, but a lighter shade and with no glitter. Just shine," Khaat said.

"Oh, good choice," Kate said.

"Are you doing the massage?"

"I am. You?"

"I don't know. What about you two?" Khaat looked at Jess and Cassidy
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Cassidy smiled and nodded " ow sounds perfect " she said and smiled looking at Jess " you coming too" she asked but seeing the smile on her face knew Jess was going to have a massage as well.

" try and stop me , and Kate I only hand mine redone because I felt it was too long" she said and smiled at Cassidy " though I think Cassidys looks wonderful with the curls , don't you both agree" she said trying to make cassidy feel better about herself after all that had happened to her. Cassidy's smiled fade a little but she kept it up, after all she did like the spar.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

"Absolutely," Kate smiled. Khaat was about to respond when the massage therapist diverted her off for her massage before she got her hair done.

"Enjoy," Kate said. "I'll be there in a bit." The stylist offered to color Kate's hair. "No thank you," Kate smiled. "I think my husband and I like it just the way it is." she had chosen a very different layered style. Not the shoulder length bob she had worn for years. This was short, layered, sassy, and sexy. And very easy to style. It was a drastic change for her. She chose a silvery white pearl nail polish and the same for her pedicure. "What do you think?" Kate asked. "Too much of a change for me?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm

"Nice look Kate " Jess said smiling as she watched Cassidy return smiling and relaxed as she moved to sit with Jess.

"This spars the best " cassidy told her and Jess chuckled at Cassidys enthusiasm.

" all spars are the best Cassidy not just this one" she told her " when your looked after right these are heaven" she said and smiled looking some what doe eyed at the thought and cassidy gave a light pink blush and smiled .

" Ah, your thinking of Jack" she said and nudged her chuckling softly.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top