Darkness - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darkness - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darkness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 pm

"The point is to help them if they need it. To be a role model for them." she told him. "Not to be a jerk to them." she sighed. She hated that he thought he could do whatever he wanted to her, Julius and Alexander because he was older. And it annoyed her that Cillian and Aoife allowed him to do it. It was their job as the parents to keep him from bothering them so much.

Of course, to her, they weren't the best parents in the world. And she was glad that she would be spending the summer with her uncle instead of with her parents and annoying brothers.

"I said it was fine." she told him. "Come make me clean it if you care so much." she challenged him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:46 pm

James laughed. "You know damn well that Alexander and Julius look up to me whether I bother them or not. I'm their older brother." James blew out a breath. "I'm so glad I moved out when I could. I wouldn't be able to stand you guys much longer, I'd probably kill myself."

Amaris should know well not to challenge James. He never turned down a challenge. So, when she challenged him to make her clean up her blood he stood up and approached her. He looked down at her for a second. Her being shorter than him, and all. He grinned and grabbed her injured hand with one arm and her waist with the other and pushed her towards the bathrooms of The Three Broomsticks. "NOW GO CLEAN THAT DAMN CUT, AMARIS." James yelled. Some people in the Three Broomsticks looked over to them, but James didn't even care. He looked at Amaris and growled, "GO."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top