End of Term Dance - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Term Dance - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Term Dance

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Term Dance - Page 42 Empty Re: End of Term Dance

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 am

Alexandra wrote:
Darren wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Alexandra started to sing sth by herself...bored and sad, trying to count all the Butterbeers she`s drank.

Darren turned to look at Alesy who looked really sad."Dont worry, ill kill Aj after this ends, just go with someone else next time" Darren said .

"Can witness?"she asked laughing.
"Yes...next time..."

(Adrenn ran towards Alesy and stopped for a second trrying to keep his breath steady) "I'm so sorry I got held up somewhere and I dont know where," he said "something happened but I'm so sorry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Zoe was a little confused. She looked back at Elizabeth. "I'm not sure I follow."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 am

Andrian heard a new song that was sung at his grandsparent dance at the Yule Ball, "Emily want to dance?" Andrian asked her and listened to the song with interest as it was a slow and sounded abit 70's song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4QEt_gNQQ4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm

"Sure." she said, taking Andrian's hand "I just hope Dae don't mind." she muttered under her breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 pm

"It doesn't matter if you don't understand to follow riddles along with quotes." Elizabeth said to Zoe.

((How long is the dance going to be on?))
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 am

Andrian looked at her and smiled, "Well, if he cared then he would have been here earlier" Andrian said not knowing what he was saying half of the time he was talking to her as he danced slowly to the song
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:02 pm

"Oh." Zoe said to herself. She decided to go and dance a little bit more. "I have so much energy to get ride of, so I'm going to dance. You?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Andrian Potter wrote:Andrian looked at her and smiled, "Well, if he cared then he would have been here earlier" Andrian said not knowing what he was saying half of the time he was talking to her as he danced slowly to the song

Emily stopped dancing with him "Don say that!" she said, taking his hand again "I already told you. He's home. His uncle was sick or something." she explained, a bit sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:25 am

Andrian realized it is difficult for her to dance with another boy, but is inlove with another "You don't have to dance with me if you want" Andrian paused to stop any of the pain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 am

Nikki took a deep sigh and walked over to where the water washed upon shore. She got out her packet of ciagarettes and threw them as far as she could into the ocean. "Sorry nature, sorry god and good bye cigarettes!" Nikki muttered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top