End of Term Dance
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Term Dance Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Term Dance

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Term Dance Empty End of Term Dance

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:36 am

Andrian walked in, with his swimming broadshort on and a grey t-shirt over it "Very well designed" Andrian admitted scanning the area for anyone that was already here then sat down by the table that held food, waiting for the rest to arrive

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ZEFCx8TEEW4/SGIXNaU_xlI/AAAAAAAAD2w/4pSIjh6GfNk/A727-0690.jpg
^ The beach design

End of Term Dance Image1xl
^my pants

End of Term Dance PASSPORT_GRY
^ My shirt

Andrian laid out his feet and started playing with his new hair and beard design

http://image22.webshots.com/22/8/94/70/2654894700096156479aPJqGo_ph.jpg
^ Hair design

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

End of Term Dance Empty Re: End of Term Dance

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:48 am

(Adrenn walked into the room wearing a gray Volcom design T-shirt, dogtags, black cargo shorts, and his hair was the same. He looked around and sat down waiting for alesy)

T-Shirt:
End of Term Dance VMHKTS-BK
Shorts:
End of Term Dance Abercrombie-navy-shorts
Dogtags:
End of Term Dance Dog_Tag_Air_Force_Brat_Large
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:55 am

Andrian heard the rush noise behind him, and looked around to see who it was "Hey mate" Andrian said looking down and up his clothe "You look cool mate" Andrian complimented as well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:57 am

"Thanks," he said "and so do you. I wonder where my date is..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:00 am

Andrian laughed and looked down to check for his surf board pendant around his neck was still on and then looked up at Adrenn "I'm waiting for my date" Andrian said to him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:01 am

"cool," he said "Whats that?" (He looked at the pendant andrian was wearing)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 am

Andrian played with his new hair design, and looked down at what he was pointing at "Oh that my surf board pendant" Andrian explained happily and then looked at the stage which seem to be deserted on the water
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:13 am

"I see," he said still looking around "guess we gotta play the waiting game"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:17 am

Andrian gave him a low chuckle, then crossed his arm smirking "Not really we can have fun playign water gun" Andrian said showing him the water guns on the gorund behind him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:22 am

[You might want to tell us where we are...]

(Adrenn sighed and got up and looked around one more time. He then started to walk around listening to others say hi to him and replying back)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top