End of Term Dance - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Term Dance - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Term Dance

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Term Dance - Page 45 Empty Re: End of Term Dance

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 am

Elizabeth contiuned to smoke her wizard cigarette outside.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:34 pm

"Andrian..." Emily called, mumbling. She then saw Nikki "Umn... er... sorry. Can I just take Andrian for a second?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Andrian walked over to Emily and held her hand "What is it darling?" Andrian asked her looking at Nikki who seem to be walking around "She won't mind" Andrian whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:47 pm

"Yeah, it looks like she won't" Emily smiled "It's just... I have to send an owl. Will you wait for me?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Andrian looked at her and nodded, "Can i come?" Andrian asked her looking at her with pleading eyes and waited for her response then shaked his head to stop what he was doing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Emily loked at him, hesitating "Humn... well, yes. It's just... It's a letter for Dae." she explained, looking at the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Andrian followed her gaze, and nodded at her "Well, probably be best if..." Andrian paused to think "If i stay, you don't want me peering over your letter" Andrian said slowly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm

"I... I wouldn't mind..." she mumbled, still looking at the floor "It's just... it would be boring... I may take a while. Besides..." a tear rolled down her cheek "I need to be alone." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Andrian sighed and got up on his feet to hug Emily, "I promise to make everything alright i promise" Andrian said calmly and kissed her cheek then wipped her tears "Please don't cry anymore sweetie" Andrian said smiling at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Emily wipped her tears too "I promise I won't." she smiled "I'm crying a lot these days!" she giggled, the hugged Andrian "Thanks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top