First Day of work - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Day of work - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Day of work

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Day of work - Page 5 Empty Re: First Day of work

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:00 pm

"I'm sorry about the loss of your parents, it was nice of your grandparents to take you in though. If anyone would teach me to draw they would give up in two minutes into the lesson, i'm terrible at drawing. It's good to have things that keep you from tumbling down into darkness but you need other things too. Sometimes life gets rough and we don't know what to do sometimes but we have to learn to see the good in all things. You should just live each day as if it were your last day, that way you always know how to live." Tristan said softly looking at her hoping that she would find something to look towards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

" I always try to do that, I mean, If my parents were alive they would get mad if I didn't. It is kinda hard sometimes, I'm not gonna lie to you, but after a few years It gets better. At least in my case it was thanks to my grandparents" Elizabeth told him

"You should't give up on drawing" She said with a smile " My grandfather always told me that all of us have the talent, it just depend on the person to actually improve them" She continued with a soft laugh "Pretty wise words if you ask me"

Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

"If you see my drawings you'd laugh and say I should keep my day job. That's how horrible my drawing is. I gave up cause my drawings sorta of look like the animals are balloons and trust me they are not very good either. Sometimes you can tell the animals apart but sometimes it hard to tell which is kinda funny." Tristan said as he gave another customer something to drink and rang up a few more then sat back down in front of her still watching all his customers. He took his water bottle from the counter and took a big swollow. "So where do you work?" Tristan asked smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Elizabeth was laughing once Tristan described his drawings " I'm sorry for laughing but that is actually really funny" Calming her laugh and catching her breath she said " I work as a nurse in St. Mungos hospital, is a hard work and sometimes is really stressful but I enjoy it.. So I kinda have two different lives, In the day I'm a nurse and in the night I'm a artist" Elizabeth finished with a small smile. " Oh, by the way, maybe you should try writing! Who knows maybe you could write a bestseller" Smiling she took a sip of her drink, noticing that it was almost empty.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm

"I actually love to write but I fear I never have time. The time I usually have I'm with my finace at home. She just got back from where her mother had lived and I'm trying to spend as much time with her as I can." Tristan said as he took her glass and refilled it with more butterbeer. He refilled a few more glasses and then he sat back down once more. "Well if I ever get hurt but don't want to visit st. mungoes I know who to go to. I don't much like hospitals." He said when he heard something fall in the kitchen. "Ill be back in a moment. That would be the boss in the kitchen." Tristan said walking towards the noise then stopped when oded stuck out his hand and waved him away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:19 pm

"I'm really hoping to never see you or your fiancé in the hospital, so both of you better take care" she said pointing her finger to him with a small smile " And don't worry if it's not to serious I can help you!.. Thanks for the refill by the way"

"I now realize that the place is almost full! How do you manage to serve all of them so fast? It's impressive " Elizabeth told him surprised once she noticed her surroundings and saw how many people was in the leaky cauldron.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 am

"I used to work at resturant with muggles so I learned very quickly to be fast. I can mulititask and never once I have I left a customer waiting for more than a few minutes." Tristan said as he walked around towards people passing out menus and taking orders as well as refilling drinks. Within ten minutes he had completed his tasks and every customer was satisfied for the time being. He walked back over sitting back down, "Well my finace and I are very healty and intend to stay that way for a while. Of course Leighanna isn't yet my fiance, I mean to pop the question after I leave here today. I'm hoping she says yes and I'm extremely nervous."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

"That's so great! " She said once she heard that Tristan was about to propose to his girlfriend "Don't worry! I'm pretty sure she is gonna say yes! Is sweet that you are nervous, I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling. You should be just honest with her you know, tell her all you feel without trying to hard to be like the guys in the movies" Elizabeth added the last part with a soft laugh.

Looking at the clock she realized it was kinda late " I should probably go, the woman that owns the place where I'm staying is driving me crazy telling me that I need to pay her. The worst is that according to the contract I still have a few days" She took a deep breath trying to calm the annoying feeling that came to her when she remembered that woman " Here is the money" Elizabeth said giving the money for her drink " I really hope everything goes great with your girlfriend! And I hope to see you soon so you could tell me everything" she looked at him with a sincere smile and offer him her hand when she left her seat "Bye tristan, It was a pleasure to meet you"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"Keep the money, the drinks on the house. Oded i'm sure will let you stay here, if he hasn't already. I think he likes you, i have never once known him to open the door. Especially late at night, but probably seeing you he had a change of heart. You should get to know him better i know he'd like that. Oh and the only reason i know any of this is because he sleep walks and talks in his sleep." Tristan said with a smile taking her hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I hope to see you more often around here, it would be nice to have someone to talk to every now and then." He let go of her hand and walked around the pub giving out checks, refilling drinks, and clearing tables for the next customers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 pm

A blush came to Elizabeth's face when tristan told her about Oded, she even when speechless for a few seconds. Once she gained her senses again she left the leaky cauldron with a big smile on her face.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top