First Day of work - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Day of work - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Day of work

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Day of work - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day of work

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 am

Tristan looked up from his work, wiping his hand on his apron took her hand giving it a small shake, "It is a pleasure to meet you Elizabeth, it's quite alright at least i know your name now." He smiled again and began going back to mixing the drinks for the other customers. "What brings you to The Leaky Cauldron Elizabeth?" He asked trying to make small talk as he was finishing up the drinks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 am

Watching him work Elizabeth was glad that he started a small talk. " Well actually The Leaky Cauldron was the only familiar place I remembered from the time that I was studying in Hogwarts ...After all Its been a while since I have been in, how do I say this.. Umm the magic world"

Hoping that the conversation wouldn't end in there she decided to ask him now a question " What about you? How long have you been working in here?" She asked him feeling very relaxed in that moment.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 am

"Well today's actually my first day here. I also knew this place when i was in Hogwarts and it's a place that i have always loved. The new owner is actually really nice which is unusual for a vampire, I like my boss a lot seeing as he is quite fair in what he does." Tristan said smiling at her like the small talk. "Hang on just a moment, i have to get these drinks to that table. Be back in a moment Elizabeth." He walked over to the table of people handing them their drinks and asking if there was anything else. Tristan then came back over to his spot pulling up a stool from the back and sitting down in front of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:50 am

Waiting for him Elizabeth starting drinking her butterbeer again and looking around the place. The place was starting to get crowded, and the last thing she wanted was making Tristan get in trouble on his first day just because he is talking to her.

"You Know..." Elizabeth started to speak once he sat in front of her " If you are too busy it's ok .. I don't want to bother you or worst, get you in trouble " She said giving him a small smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:07 am

"I"m not too busy and the boss encourages me to communicate with customers, he's trying to get me to talk more." Tristan said smiling softly looking down. "I'm not much of a talker most times, I'm actually more of the silent type most of the time. He considers me a hard worker but that i need more social skills if i'm to be a bartender, so I've been trying to get conversations going but no one seems to want to talk except you of course."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:32 am

A big smile came to her face when he finished speaking " Well I don't really think I'm the perfect person to talk with, I don't speak to much either. A total different story would be if you talked to me 10 years ago" Elizabeth was sure that this was what she needed and what she missed, just a small talk. Her old personality was coming out again and she was happy about that " Besides, being the silent type it's good, there is not a lot of people that actually likes to hear another one speaking... I bet a lot of women's loves you for that" She told Tristan laughing. Elizabeth's laugh died a few seconds later "Why did I made that last comment?" She thought, feeling embarrassed with herself she took a sip of her drink and started to look at everything but him.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 am

Tristan laughed softly and said, "Well not a lot of women are crazy about me being the silent type, most of them groan because i don't talk much. Well i would have liked to of talked to you ten years ago Elizabeth, maybe you would have been the person to get me talking." He watched her looking everywhere but at him and it made him smile because he knew she was embarrassed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

A real laugh came out of Elizabeth's mouth once he finished " I'm sorry, I just can't stop imagining that woman groaning to you because you don't speak to her"

Feeling her walls come down and loving how easy the conversation was, she looked at tristan "You know there is one question I always used when I was young to get to know another person" smiling she continue "Can I do it to you?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:57 am

"Yeah go ahead, ask me the question." Tristan said smiling looking at her. "You should laugh more often, your laugh is very musical and beautiful." He picked up a water bottle in front of him and took a drink from it. Tristan's cheeks were slightly pink from embarrassment, he wondered if she would run away from him for what he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Elizabeth watched Tristan with wide eyes for a few seconds, her heart starting beating really fast. She opened and closed her mouth a few times trying to find the right words "Oh god I forget everything I was going to say ... Just say something don't stay so quiet" she thought.

" I ... Umm ... Thanks" was her answer when she finally found her voice " You look cute when you blush... I mean, you look cute when you don't blush too ... Is just that ... I'm rambling" Elizabeth finished with a nervous laugh and a slight blush on her cheeks.

It took her a few more seconds to actually remember the question she was going to do " Ummm ... Right, my question" she told him with a smile that she was pretty sure was not going to disappear soon and with a slow shake of her head "It's very simple.. Tell me something I would have never guessed about you" hoping to clear any doubt she continued " For example, I bet you would have never guessed that I am actually really good in hand to hand combat" Elizabeth finished with a proud smile and taking another drink of her butterbeer while studying Tristan face to see his reaction.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top