First Day of work - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Day of work - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Day of work

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Day of work - Page 3 Empty Re: First Day of work

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Tristan smiled when she began rambling about him being cute when he did and didn't blush. "Well that's actually quite impressive that your good in hand to hand combat. I think most people should learn it but most don't think they need it. I would have never guessed that about you which is what makes it the more better. The thing you wouldn't guess about me is that i studied bar tending after i graduated from Hogwarts. I loved the idea of being a bartender because to me it seemed like something i would enjoy. I completed a muggle college after graduating because i knew that no one would ever get a career in it and that i loved making things." Tristan said smiling softly as he looked her in the eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Elizabeth was really surprised when she learned that he studied in a muggle college " Really? You actually went to a muggle college?" She said unable to control her surprised expression " I would have never imagined that ... I mean, not a lot of wizards choose to leave the magic world to go to the muggle one"

She was noticing how much in common they had, after all, she left too the magic world after her graduation, but of course her reasons were far more different than his.

"What did your family thought about that?" She asked him paying close attention to his face, wondering how different could be the reaction of a family of wizards and a muggle one. She only experiment the last one so Elizabeth was very anxious to hear his answer.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 pm

"Well my mother died when i was born and my father passed away when i was three. So my family didn't have much to say on this subject but I'm sure they would have respected it. I haven't been apart of a family in a long time, I'm also trying to save up enough money so that i can find my sister." Tristan said smiling softly. His eyes showed some slight pain from talking about his lost sister and the death of his parents. Then in an instant that pain was gone from his eyes but instead there was hope in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 pm

“I am so sorry” she replied softly feeling bad for made him talk about that “ I know how you feel … well maybe not exactly how you feel but … ” Elizabeth stopped for a few seconds thinking about her next words, she wasn’t really sure if she should tell Tristan her situation about her parents. She took a deep breath and decided to tell him a little bit, after all, he was being honest with her so he deserved the same “I also lost my parents. I was 13 when they were killed” the sadness was very clear in her voice and in her eyes, Elizabeth was avoiding Tristan’s eyes when images of that horrible day came to her mind.

“I was the one who found them” Elizabeth’s whisper came out of her mouth before she could stop it. She seemed to forget all around her for a moment just remembering the subject of all her nightmares. When she came to her senses, she took a sip of her drink and was still avoiding eye contact. " I always talk without thinking, I am really sorry for ruin our mood" she told him with a bitter smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 pm

"It's ok Elizabeth, I'm sorry that you had to find them like you did. I would never wish that on even my worst enemy, I only wish that i could take those images from your mind." Tristan said looking at her, his eyes were sad and comforting. "I'm sorry for your parents, did they ever find who killed them and why?" He looked down then back up wondering who would kill someone without mercy and without care of who they hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Elizabeth's was used to hear people telling her how sorry they were when they discovered the true about her parents, but for an unknown reason to her, she felt that Tristan was being honest. "Yes, they find him a few years later. It was thief, he wanted money and when he got it he just...he didn't want any witnesses" Her voice was breaking at this point, and was at this point when she look at him in the eyes "No one can take the images of that day away, no one"

She felt a lot of emotion going through her body, but the one that was more present was the feeling of sadness. "Can we please change the subject?" She asked him, hoping he would talk about something else and leave this sad talk for other day.

"Other day?" Elizabeth thought "why are you so sure you are gonna see him again?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:22 am

"Yes of course we can change the subject Elizabeth, I'm sorry if talking about this made you sad in any way that was not my intention. What do you mean see him again?" Tristan cocked his head looking at her oddly wondering who she was talking about. Did she mean his sister? Or did she mean someone who he was talking about but couldn't remember who? he thought as he searched his brain for what it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 pm

"oh no. Im sorry I didn't wanted to say that out loud " she told him with a small laugh "sometimes I can't keep my thoughts in my head" Elizabeth was feeling really embarrassed once she realized of her mistake , she was really sure tristan was going to think she was crazy now.

"You told me that you wanted to find your sister.... when was the last time you saw her?" She ask him, looking at him in the eyes and hoping that he wasn't offended or angry by her curiosity
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 am

Tristan smiled and said, "The last time i saw my sister i was seven, she was adopted by another family. We were separated though the orphanage said that they wouldn't do that do us. I was sent to seven foster families but i was no longer sent to any more homes. There was too many people who were cruel to me and they finally just let me stay in the Orphanage until i was able to live on my own."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 pm

" I am so sorry for what happened to you and your sister..... A child don't deserve to live something like that" Elizabeth told him with sadness in her eyes " do you think you could recognize her if you saw her again?" she asked Tristan frowning " I mean, it's been a really long time"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top