Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 5 Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 am

"I have no problem with that .. I really like pasta so, it'll be my pleasure to share my favorite meal with you .. But you got'ta make sure to cook up to some standards."

He said, laughing slightly but stopping quickly after a large thunder was heard and Julia turned around and held him close against her, rubbing her hand on his. Could he want anything more then this? All the working he had done and good deeds had finally payed off, and he was now dating a beautiful women called Julia, which seemed to be made specially for him. He smiled and kissed her forehead, the smell of garlic bread reaching his nose and a big smile appeared on his face as she held him closer with the louder thunders. He took a good hold of her hand, pulling her into him and giving her a small kiss, feeling her lips on his, his heart pumping slightly for a minute and then stopping.

"I think, just for this night, I'll let you surprise me and make our dessert."
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 99
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Occlumency and Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 5 Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Alana York Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm

The smell of pasta and tomato sauce hung in the air, signalling to Julia that their dinner was nearly ready. Getting up from her seat, Julia grinned, "Oh? And what are these standards?" She said sarcastically. Julia drained the pasta and put it into a large bowl, mixing it with the tomato sauce and adding ground basil. She grabbed a couple of plates from the cupboards along with a few glasses and silverware, and placed them all on the little table by the window. She took out the garlic bread from the oven and put them on a platter, placing them next to the pasta on the table. "Here we are, a nice dinner" She smiled, having a seat at the table.

"So," Julia began, scooping some spaghetti on to her plate along with a slice of bread, "when will you be home tomorrow? I need to have the house clean and everything." She giggled. The fact that she was no longer alone, made Julia so happy. No longer would she have no one who would be there for her, or no one to wake up to in the morning. She had Christopher. And she would be always thankful for that.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top