Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 4 Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Sat May 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Chris felt like he was apparating or something, because, the feeling that was in his stomach was the one of an apparation, his breath slowly fading away, his head ready to explode from the tension and embarassement he was feeling. He went from cold to instantly warm in the same second, as she touched his forehead slightly. That feeling was great, and was one that he hadn't felt in a big while. He didn't want to do anything suddent that could ruin the moment, but feeling her getting closer to him, feeling her fast breath .. and then, his heart stopped in time. Her lips touched his, and a mix of emotions went through him. He felt himself to be up in the clouds, and then that it was all a dream and that he wanted to be awaken from that .

But no, it was really happening. He opened his eyes slowly, really happy for beeing corresponded with his intentions, the kiss. That was the cliché moment of the day for him and her, despite all the good moments they spent aldready, specially when they practically ate each other's faces off just by looking at each-other back at Diagon-Alley. He wanted to enjoy the moment, and so he closed his hazel eyes slowly.

"We don't have to say anything.."

He kissed her back, passionately grabbing her hands gently.

Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 99
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Occlumency and Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 4 Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Alana York Sat May 19, 2012 5:39 pm

The moment seemed so surreal, it was perfect. She didn't to be anywhere else or with anyone else, for that matter. His velvet lips brushed against hers, and a shiver went down her spine. After the two pulled away, she just there in awe, starting at him with a smile on her face. Apparently during their kiss, she managed to get her hands tangled around his neck and her fingers in her hair. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime, and Julia wanted to experience many lifetimes with Chris. "Good" She said, grinning. Again, she leaned in, kissing him again, more passionately, this time, and certainly for a longer time. She moved her body closer against him, until she was almost on top of him.

"I don't ever want this day to end," Julia admitted, leaning her head against his. She felt embarrassed saying it, but it was the truth. She just wanted to spend the rest of the night with him. Her decision was made:s he was going to ask if he wanted to move in- he did need a place to live, after all, and Julia had two extra bedrooms. "Um, I have something to ask you..." She was getting nervous, was it too early to ask? Would he deny the request? She was confused and was unsure of what to do. "I know that you need a place to live, and..." She swallowed a lump in her throat and continued, "I have two extra bedrooms here, maybe you could be my roommate if you'd like..? B-but if you don't it's fine! I'll understand..."
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 pm

"I was thinking I'd never be able to do this .. But , I'm glad that here we are, enjoyin this perfect afternoon."

He felt her soft, tanned arms wrap around his neck, bringing him closer into the passionate kiss that they shared just after she said that she didn't want that moment to end, she wanted it to be everlasting. His hair became all messy, as she played with it, her lips beeing envolved with his, touching slowly yet passionately. His arms moved almost like instinctly, wrapping around her body, as she was almost on top of him , kissing him. His heart started beating more normally now, feeling less embarassed and more in love . He kept kissing her, deeply, for some long time, then she finally said something. And the answer was almost instantely.

"I'd love to stay here with you, love .."

He said, blushing slightly.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun May 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Julia was surprised at how comfortable and at ease she felt with Chris. Though she knew him for a while, it normally would take her a while to open up to someone, especially when she didn't see them for a few years. But everything was so easy with Chris, it was as if they were made for each other. Their conversations were so smooth, and they never ran out of things to talk about. "Me too... This is completely and utterly perfect" She smiled and kissed his hand, cuddling him. "I'm so glad we bumped into each other, I haven't felt like this in a long time..." She admitted gingerly.

Julia continued playing with his hair, as she asked him to move in with her. When she heard his answer, she wanted to jump for joy. "Really?!" She smiled from ear-to-ear, excited. "Oh, I can't wait! You can move in whenever you'd like, anytime is convenient for me. Shoot, I'll even help you pack." She laughed. Now came the babbling that she had a habit of doing when she was excited. "This will be great! I'm so excited..." She leaned in, and gave him a quick, passionate kiss. "This is amazing" She whispered in his ear, with a smile.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

It was all coming back to him, all the times he spent with Julia, all the ease he had with her during school, all that time spent with her, specially the alone time, was all coming to his mind, and he felt really at ease next to her, so he thought why not, specially now that they had just met and they were aldready really close-friends, per say. Maybe he should touch the subject, thinking about it, she had just invited to go live with her into her house so, maybe he should accept the invitation, and become her boyfriend perhaps, it did seem like that. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back, putting it behind her ear, kissing her cheek slightly.

"Nah don't worry, I'll pack everything and move in tomorrow, unless something comes up at work but whatever, I'll do my best to come tomorrow okay .. girlfriend?"

He said, kissing her slightly, waiting for an agreement on the term.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Julia was elated; everything was going so smoothly, and everything that she wanted to happen was happening. It was too good to be true, she could hardly believe the things that were going on in that short moment. It seemed like just five minutes ago that Julia walked into the giant figure that was Chris. Julia thought of all of her previous attempts with boys, and how unsuccessful they usually were. Most guys she had hung out with were sex-driven pigs who were only with her for her body and her money, and then there were the guys were were the exact opposite: they were abstinent and kissed her ass all of the time. Though she appreciated the guys respecting her body and her innocence, Julia wanted a man, not a boy. And Chris seemed to be exactly that, from what she could tell.

Julia smiled prodigiously, and hugged Chris tightly. "That sounds great! I'll get the house ready tomorrow while you're at work. Would you be needing anything? Any bedroom furniture? Towels? Linens?" She asked excitedly. She wasn't sure if the two would share a bedroom this early in their relationship, though she wouldn't mind it. But she wanted Chris to be comfortable, so whatever he said, goes. Julia kissed him again, this time more sultry and desirable. After she finally pulled away, she looked to him, her arms around his neck. "I'm assuming you'd want your own bedroom..?" Julia asked innocently.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Thu May 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Was this really happening? The beautiful girl he had known in his second year, he was one year older then her but apart from that there were really anything else different about them, was sitting there with him, side by side, kissing him passionately almost every minute, and he was enjoying it, a lot. He was finally beeing lucky with the lady's, something that hadn't happened to him in a really long while, and well, he was deserving it, after the work he had been doing for 3 years for the wizarding community. He smiled slightly and took in her hug, warpping his arms around her slowly.

He felt like he was flying, the soft touch of Julia's face on his, was just breath-taking. Her soft, pink lips touching his, giving him another passionate kiss. He smiled and kissed her back, laughing slightly at all her entusiasm, despite it had been something that lacked in his life .. entusiasm and happyness, a lot. He nodded his head, agreeing with everything she said, and then came the big question, atleast for now. He had accepted to move in with her, but, would he be okay with beeing in the same room as her? He surely wanted to, but , would she be okay with it?

"WELL .. I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you .. if you want .."

He said, slightly embarassed.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu May 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Julia touched Chris' face gently, with a smile across her own. "Of course, love" She said softly. She was still in shock from everything that was happening, that she didn't even realize that the television screen had gone completely black, and the disc player had turned off since the movie had been over for so long. "Oh!" Julia got up from the couch and got the movie from the player and put it back in it's proper place on the shelf containing the rest of her movie collection. She looked at the time, it was now eight o'three, and she didn't realize how hungry was until her stomach churned silently, but painfully. "I think I'm going to make some dinner, do you like spaghetti?" Julia asked, walking over to the kitchen across the lobby. The granite floors of the kitchen were freezing since her feet were under the warmth of the blanket.

Julia shuffled through her refrigerator for the ingredients to one off her favorite meals. She grabbed the ground meat and tomatoes and set them on the counter, grabbing a deep pan and filling it with water and pasta, letting it boil and cook on the stove top. While the pasta was cooking, Julia began making the tomato sauce. "I may not be the best cook, but my spaghetti and meatballs always come out divine" She giggled, giving Chris a wink. After the sauce was made, Julia put garlic bread in the oven and walked back out to the living room and took a seat on the couch. "Are you spending the night tonight or are you going back to Diagon Alley? I don't mind either way, I just need to know so I can get our room ready... It's a tad messy, I'll have to clean it after dinner."
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Thu May 31, 2012 8:03 pm

"Spaghetti? Well, it's only my favourite food ever ."

He said laughing a little bit and wrapping her in a long passionate kiss before letting go of her and seeing her walk to the DVD player, taking out the cd, and putting it back where it belonged on the shelf, next to the gigantic collection of movies Julia had, despite lacking the time to see them all .. But maybe she had seen them aldready, just not recently. He smiled slightly, enjoying the sight of his, new girlfriend, walking to the kitchen, making them dinner.

"I guess I could stay here for the night . It surely beats staying over at the Leaky Cauldron. At night is where most creepy people come, and it's really troubling for me having to keep an eye on the door, worried about thieves or something."

He said, laughing slightly and getting up, wrapping up the blanket in a proper way and leaning it against a corner of the big couch, walking slowly up to the kitchen and Julia, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck slightly, filled with passion, to show her he didn't mean to use her, but to really have a good time with her, hopefully a really good, long time, where they could enjoy eachother in the same way.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu May 31, 2012 8:34 pm

"Good! Me too! If you're going to be living here, you'll have to expect to have pasta at least twice a week. Plus Irish soda bread with practically every meal" Julia chuckled, exaggerating a bit. The smell of garlic bread and tomato sauce was beginning to fill the air, and Julia inhaled with delight. "Well, we have some time before the food is ready. What would you like to do?" She smiled, leaning into her boyfriend. She took his hand into hers and held it firmly, rubbing her fingers gently across his skin. She could hear the rain harshly hitting the windows, and she would see lightning seeping through the curtains every now and then. She squeezed his hand whenever she heard loud thunder; she never liked storms since she was a child. Julia released his hand and wrapped her arm behind his back, pulling their bodies together. She continued holding him tight every time she heard thunder, which seemed to be getting closer and closer together.

"How about some dessert? What would you like, dear?" Julia smiled, and kissed along his collarbone and neck. The kisses were short and sweet, and yet they were burning with simple passion.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top