Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Chris could see from Julia's beautiful eyes that, whenever he spoke or made some hand gestures, she didn't react or something, she was paying attention to what he was saying, carefully listening to everything, and that made him be even more nervous, as he couldn't take his eyes of of hers. He laughed sometimes during his little post-graduation information, which he didn't have much detail to go on, but Julia did, actually. Though, comparing to her, he'd have prefered that when he spoke after her, he had not mentioned that he lived in the Leaky Cauldron, since well, it isn't the most fanciest place you can find actually, and Chris wasn't happy with himself living there, it was just until he decided he had enough money to maintain a wealthy life, since he didn't want to ask his parents for anything, considering his father and mother didn't speak with him anymore for obvious reasons. Azkaban and all that .. Death Eaters, always the same.

When she started talking, Chris shutted up almost immediately, taking a sip from his coffee once in a while, but never making any real noises, hands on the table, close to touching hers as she spoke on how she liked the idea of beeing an Auror, though she thought of herself to be a very clumsy person, as had been shown previously on Diagon-Alley as she went against Chris, though he barely believed that. If she wanted to do a serious job, he was pretty sure she could handle it .. Besides, he was in need of an Auror Partner. Maybe he could get her to join up with him, who knows? They were pretty good friends. And when she mentioned she was in need of company, he felt quite happy. He didn't like obviously that she felt alone everyday, and that the job at the Leaky Cauldron was kind'a boring for her, and for that same reasons, he wanted to keep her company, thing which he would do with all the pleasure in the world. He was in need for some good, friendly company as well.

She mentioned that her house was very lonely, because she was all alone in there, with nothing to do, three bedrooms house with only one person living, in fact, now that Chris thinked about it, it sounded kind'a lonely. He might not like the Leaky Cauldron that much, but he always had someone to chat, and had Diagon-Alley close to him anyway, so it's not like it mattered much did it? He blushed a little when she said she didn't have a boyfriend, and how she wanted to have a baby sometime, But for now, she was looking for a boyfriend, he thought. The thoughts of both of them together, ran through his mind as he became a little distant for a short while. He smiled a little bit and waited 'till the end of her conversation with him, carefully listening to every single word she said. He took another sip of his coffee, as he could see Julia blush slightly when she mentioned something about babies.

"I think you'd make a really good Auror. You're a very bright person, and brave, I'd be delighted if you joined the Ministry of Magic as an Auror, I'm looking for an Auror partner currently so, maybe we could end up together if you'd like .. Oh, I'm single too. I guess, I don't appeal that much to people. I've been like that ever since I graduated, since well, all the girls I knew became very hard to get along with, considering that I never had time during Auror school, though now I have more time but, no more chances for now I guess. Though I'd like a girlfriend. It's always good and fun to have a girl , in my case, to share your special moments with .."
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 99
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Occlumency and Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Julia thought about that for a moment; an auror? She did not believe she had what it takes to do work such as that. She didn't have the heart to hurt people occassionally- thought it would be for the good of the community- or putting them away. "I'll have to think about that... I don't know if I would be able to do the things that aurors do, I mean, it's hard work, is it not?" Julia thought about it for a moment, it was an opportunity she may not come across again, but she thought about what her family would think- they had a long history of Death Eaters, including her mum. If Julia was to become an auror, surely her parents would disown her and not speak to her again. And if that happened, her depression would become worse, no doubt. Because then, she would have to one to phone when she was upset, or sick, or just in need of someone to talk to, aside from a few girlfriends. Family was almost all Julia had that couldn't be bought with money. She couldn't risk losing them, though it seemed like they were already lost since they were never around.

Julia sighed, and realized she was in thought longer than she had thought. "I think it'd be fun, but I really need to think about this, I'll certainly let you know, though." Julia winked playfully at the man and took another sip of her drink. "I think a boyfriend would be the perfect replacement for a child... You can't exactly have deep conversations with a baby or any... Relations, for that matter.." Julia's face flushed pink once again, and it suddenly felt like the air-conditioning had turned off, though the low humming of the motor was prominent in the air. "But I'm sure you'll find the perfect woman, who will listen to you and talk to you, fetch you a firewhiskey and make dinner, perhaps" Julia laughed. She had simply recited an abridged version of what she would do if she was his girlfriend. She wasn't sure if that was in the works with the two, but the idea sounded splendid.

"I'm sure you want to start the rest of your life by now, like me. Though it sounds like you've had a head start." Julia smiled charmingly.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm

He certainly was enjoying that moment. In fact, he had totally forgotten that he had to go to work 15 minutes ago, and that was, for as strange as it may sound, totally forgotten. He didn't even remember why he was there in Diagon-Alley, but for him, with the strange emotions going through his body, it felt like he had taken an entire flask of Liquid Luck, of Felix Felixis, and everything good would happen to him. Meeting Julia, specially after beeing all that time without seeing her beautiful smile, he was feeling like the luckiest man in the world. He smiled and listened to everything she said, blushing everytime they touched the boyfriend, girlfriend theme, this time noticable, since he was really enjoying the time he was spending with her.

He totally agreed when it came to relations and conversations. All those things, plus all the memories that one could have when having a good company, in Chris's case by a pretty girl, would be perfect, because when he would be older, he would have the chance to remember himself of all the moments that had passed. He blushed slightly when she said that Chris would be able to find a girl that could make him dinner and serve him firewhiskey, beeing playfully yet blushing herself as well, which made him feel strange. He laughed a little bit and took a sip of his drink, finishing it, and hoped for the Air-conditioning to make him feel better, since he was feeling warmer by the minute he spent with her.

"It's not that much of a hard work. It's something that well, could happen to any wizard on an everyday basis, getting attacked or something, we just have a reason for doing it, usually for the greater good. Besides, I'd be there to protect you carefully.But I agree with you on the couple thing.. I'm not exactly liking the owner of the Leaky Cauldron beeing the one who serves me Firewhiskey whenever I go there. I did forget to mention .. That's where I live now, atleast since yesterday, though I still have to leave everything there. I didn't really get a chance to find something proper yet, specially since my life, only started yesterday since that's when the Ministry of Magic allowed me to become an Auror. So yeah, my life's just starting. Though I did get a head start, a 2 years in fact, you were always the one who had the brightest future in everyway."

He said, smiling, his fingers slightly touching hers, carefully.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Julia finished off her drink, and noticed that Chris did, as well. She turned to the window next to them and looked out. Most of the crowd had cleared and the streets looked the same as always. The sky was turning greyish, though the sun wasn't supposed to set for another few hours. A few clouds were beginning to form, they were flat and dark, most likely indicating rain. Julia turned back to Chris. "It's not that I think that I'm in need of protection, I think you'd be surprised at what I'm capable of when it comes to that... The Dark Followers and I have had quite a few.. Projects I guess you could say, and I was surprised at myself." Julia said confidently. "But, I think I would have trouble treating people like that, not to mention the history of Dark Arts in my family, they'd disown me for sure if they knew I was getting into Magical Law Enforcement..." She said distantly. Get your head out of your ass. Just go for it, you fool! Julia argued with herself internally. "But, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try..." She smiled, studying Chris' reaction.

The Leaky Cauldron? That's where he lives? Julia thought he would at least have a little flat for himself. "That must get lonesome sometimes" Julia said halfheartedly, thinking about the two spare bedrooms in her house. She didn't know if she should offer one to him... Was it too soon? They just reunited today, but they've known each other since Julia's first year. She was confused. Maybe she would casually bring the subject up later, she decided, and she could offer it to him. She assumed that he would accept it, surely he didn't enjoy living at a pub by himself, but then again, maybe he liked being alone, he was a bachelor afterall, and the option to bring a girl home for the night wouldn't be there if he was to live in her house.

The sound of distant thunder awoke Julia from her thoughts. She looked outside, more clouds were forming, but the air was still dry, and there were hints of sunlight hitting the cobblestone. "Well, clearly you're the one with the brighter future- you have a promising job and standing on your own two feet. I, however, am still holding on to mummy and daddy's hands." She said with a laugh. "I think the job would be great" She finally said, with a nod, as a flash of lightning brightened up the coffee shop for a moment. It lit up Chris' face and brought out his features- he looked beautiful. The flash only lasted less than a second, but it felt like a lifetime. Julia just sat there stupidly, staring at Chris' face with a slight smile on her face.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Chris stared directly into Julia's eyes as she finished her drink, letting out a barely audible sigh of relief as his fingers colided with hers, by his own motives. He just felt like he should do that, and so he did, and kept hold of them. He did realize that she had finished her drink, and maybe she was getting ready to take off after, but no . She maybe didn't have anything to do and was enjoying Christopher's company, which only made him happier, beeing there with her and the other couples on the coffee, was quite relaxing, specially since the streets were quieter now, very much quieter. The sounds of people talking to each other, some yelling that they had special cauldrons and protective amulets and wanting to sell them, couldn't be heard anymore. Or maybe it could, but Chris was so digged into their conversation that he couldn't really care about that right now.

A big smile lit his face, as Julia claimed she would take the job, though she mentioned something about Death Eaters before which Chris suddently thought about, having roots of Death Eaters in his family and well, for some reason he didn't talk to his parents anymore. That was the main reason. His father in Azkaban and his mother completely mad at him for not following in his parents footsteps, the only family that he knew and liked, were his grandfather and grandmother, whose memories he still liked to relive on an every-day basis. His father had been a vicious man, who even took part in helping the old Voldemort killing Harry Potter, but going to Azkaban several years later, for Chris' content, despite beeing his father, yes he was well aware of that, but no one had motives to go around killing just for power. That was completely wrong.

"Well, I don't exactly know how it feels to be dependant on your parents because, I haven't really talked to mine in a really big while .. and I probably will be staying like that for a while. My father's in azkaban for his crimes as a death eater which I disapprove completely, and my mother, she barely talks to me nowadays, only sometimes to ask me if I'm ready to commit to beeing a Death Eater, even though she has heard a million times I wan'na be like my grandfather. He's dead aldready though , but I always remember him when I work as hell to be the perfect auror. I'm happy that you've decided to take the job though, and if you're parents get mad at you, you can always grab onto my hand, if you don't feel like grabbing onto your parents."

He said, grabbing her hand with his, a smile appearing on his face.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Julia felt an electric current pass through her body as their fingers touched. It had been a long time since she was touched by a man so gently. It was a strange feeling, but a good one at that. She leaned in closer over the little table, their faces so close, yet so far. She wanted to reach over the table and touch his face and feel his soft skin on her fingertips. She knew she couldn't but the idea never left her mind. Julia heard a few people snickering and felt eyes watching them. She sneered over to the few couples who were closely watching the two as if they were eating each other's faces off. She turned and ignored them, returning to their conversation.

"That's awful, I don't know what I'd do with myself if my parents were to do something like that to me..." Julia looked down at the table, feeling bad for Chris. But by the looks of it, Chris was doing fairly well without them, he seemed to be rather successful with his job, which would only lead to more success in the future. Julia wished she could be like him; independant, headstrong, and successful. She needed that in her life, her parents wouldn't be there forever to take care of her, and she needed to establish a way of living for herself. Julia trembled as he took her hand, and she smiled. She was enjoying this, the time she was spending with him. She never really got to spend time with a man who had more on his mind than sex. And it felt amazing.

Julia turned to the people, who were still watching the couple, and turned back to Chris. "What do you think about going somewhere a little more private? We're being watched like hawks." She chuckled, though the question was a serious one.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 4:51 pm

The shock that passed through Julia, if could be felt, Chris would feel and probably embrace, pretty sure of that he was. He was loving beeing there, touching her hand, feeling all the confidence in the world to talk freely with her, despite the couples who were sitting next to them, were eyeing them like hawks, they were not well aware that Chris and Julia's life had not been made easy and that they never really had luck at the boyfriend girlfriend thing, so they were kind'a nervous, with all the smiles and blushing. Chris though ignored the hawk looks of the couples sitting next to them, specially the one who was having cake, in which the girl had a chocolate mustache and he had noticed the man who was eyeing him hadn't noticed, which made him laugh inside so much, though it quickly ended when Julia started talking again.

He wasn't sure of what her past with her parents were, though they treated her nicely, which was a minimum thing to do for such a great daughter. Her parents simply made the mistake to force choices into her, which made her join the Death Eaters against will, and now having barely anyone to have fun with. Chris almost understud, when his grandparents were alive, he could always go there and have some fun with some muggle kids, though after they passed away, his freak parents started prohibiting him from getting along with 'that type of people' and he was left alone ever since that. It was always quite sad the passing of his grandparents, and he barely had anything material to remember them, apart from his Firebolt and dogtags, which were currently under his white t-shirt, hidden from sight. Chris nodded.

"Fine by me. I'm not exactly a fan of the spotlight .. I'd offer you to come to my house, though it's the Leaky Cauldron and I doubt you wan'na spend even more time there .. What do you suggest?"
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Julia laughed, "No offense to you, of course, but I simply dread that old place. Perhaps we can go to my house?" She offered. She got up from her seat and grabbed her bags, putting her bags in a tiny change purse, which was enchanted by am extension charm. She placed the coin purse in her pocket and took Chris' hand, quickly leaving the shop. Outside the sky was grey, with dark puffy clouds covering nearly every inch of the sky. She wanted to hurry, having no desire to get caught in the rain in her all-white outfit. The air was still warm and moist, though it had cooled down a couple of degrees. The sound of Julia's heels which were before barely audible, now seemed like the loudest thing on the empty street. "Wow, this place sure does clear out come the rain" She grinned. Julia realized that she was still gripping Chris' hand, but she had no desire to let go; if he wanted to let go, he would let go on his own.

"My house is a bit far from here, but I parked my car nearby. I live in London, so it isn't exactly normal to see someone riding a broomstick over The Eye." Julia giggled, not sure if Chris knew what The Eye was. What the Death Eaters did not know about Julia was that she was a half-blood, and she spent the majority of her life in the Muggle World, excluding time spent at school. After a short walk talking about random subjects, the two reached Julia's little silver car. "I know it's flashy, but that's my parents for you" Julia rolled her eyes at the thing and got inside. She drove them all the way to London to her home. It wasn't a long drive since they flew, but it was still long enough to get into another deep conversation.

Julia was laughing as they got out at a joke she coined and walked over to Chris. "Well, this is it. My home." You could certainly tell they were in a Muggle neighborhood, just judging by the architecture of the houses on her little street. Julia's house was large for one person to live in, but was still incredibly nice on both the interior and exterior. "Shall we?" She said, taking his hand once again and walking up the front steps to her house. Julia unlocked the door and stepped inside, the temperature was quite cooler than outside, but was still a comfortable seventy-five degrees. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked, leading them to the kitchen, her heels hitting the hardwood floor of the entryway and the marble of the kitchen. "What shall we do now?"
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

She wasn't exactly the only one who dreaded the Leaky Cauldron. It wasn't one of the most welcoming pubs in London, specially considering it was almost always empty, and when it had people in there, it was some drunkards for the most of it, which made going there kind'of a no-go, and people prefered to walk a few more steps , go to Diagon-Alley, and take a nice, relaxed coffee somewhere. That was probably how Julia felt, that she worked in there, and did her job in the best way that she could, but it was never the place she liked the most, in fact, she was hoping for a something to jumpstart her life, and she'd got it some moments ago, when Chris had offered her to become an Auror and she accepted, and in due time, they would both be working at the same place, together as partners.

After she walked out of the caffee, pulling Chris , grabbed onto his hand, he felt some goosebumps go through his body, as the sudden touch of Julia's hands on his scared him a little bit since he wasn't exactly counting on it. Brave for somethings, a coward for others he thought, letting out a small sigh, and eventually following down the road, accompanied by Julia, until they arrived at a little silver car, quite flashy indeed, he reminded himself, and laughed a little bit as she let out a small comment on her parents and beeing flashy about it. He got in, calmly, aware of how everything worked because he had travelled alot since he was a kid in cars like this with his grandfather, though when he died, when he was around 11 or 12, he stopped taking these kind of trips but, it was like riding a bicycle, and besides, he wasn't the one driving.

Eventually, they arrived at a muggle neighbourhood, which in London existed in a large ammount, all different in their very own ways, was it very big, flashy green gardens which made everything in there pop up for the visitors to see, or it could be some decorations on all types of houses, big, small, or some, like Julia's, a plain big house, with nothing special decorating it or something, a green garden of average size .. quite the house he thought. He walked inside, still grabbing her hand and eventually they arrived at the Kitchen.

"I don't know .. Whatever you want to do."
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Julia took a bottle of firewhiskey from her alcohol cabinet and two glasses, she filled them both about halfway, giving one glass to Chris and kept the other in her hand. She took a sip of the strong liquid, she could feel it burning in her stomach. It was one of the best feelings. Lately, firewhiskey seemed to be Julia's best friend, and she wasn't complaining. "Well, we'll figure something out. It seems like there's a storm coming in, though, so we'll be restricted to indoors, most likely." Storms were a good thing when you were with someone, it meant movies, cuddling, and all around fun. "Let's go to the living room" She suggested, walking past him to the room across the hall. The room was more of a theater than a living room, but calling it a 'theater' sounded much too stiff.

Julia took a seat on the white leather couch in the middle of the room, saving room for Chris. "How about a movie for now? Unless you'd like to talk or do something else" She said, turning to him and taking another sip of her firewhiskey.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top