A Peaceful Place to Day Dream - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Peaceful Place to Day Dream - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Peaceful Place to Day Dream

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Peaceful Place to Day Dream - Page 3 Empty Re: A Peaceful Place to Day Dream

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 am

“I think the hat was wrong. I think it messes up a lot,” Cecilia said looking up at him. “You seem pretty smart. A lot smarter than me at least.” The girl was comforted by his touch and it was nice to know he didn’t believe she was stupid but she still couldn’t help but truly believe she was not as bright as she was supposed to be, especially after what had happened in the past. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. “But thank you for believing in me.” She said quietly and looked up at him. Then she kissed him lightly on the cheek.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Jake shook his head and sighed at Cecilia. "The hat isn't wrong. It never is, some just think it Is because they can't see the potential they have." he told the girl. "I might seem it sometimes, but trust me I'm not thatvsmart. I make the worst decisions in the world. I could end up killing someone with my horrible decisions." he chuckled softly. "Plus, I don't think things through. I just rush into them." he added. He smiled a bit when she kissed him on the cheek, but he tried to hide it from her. "You don't have to thank me. Friends always believe in each other." he said softly.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 23, 2012 5:10 pm

“It is still the proper thing to do,” Cecilia said pulling her hair over her shoulder and running her hands threw it. “And spontaneity is always fun. It can have consequences like my decision to go flying, but at the time it is all just fun. Like the old saying ‘it’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt’” She said and looked back up at him, “Right?” she bit the inside of her lip then looked out toward the lake. “The sun is going to start setting soon isn’t it,” she didn’t really want this moment to end but it would have to eventually thanks to that stupid curfew for students.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Jake chuckled and nodded at the younger girl. "That is very true. There are so many occasions I can think of where that saying fits perfectly." he sighed. He looked up at the darkening sky and he nodded at what Cecilia said. "Yes, that sun will descend completely soon." he told her. "You'll have to get going before curfew, or you'll get in trouble if you're caught by the Prefects." he said softly. It wasn't fun to get caught by the prefects when you're out after curfew, he knew that from experience. He'd gotten 50 points taken from his house after being caught out after curfew five times in the same month. And that was only because they were feeling nice, who knows what they would have done if he'd been caught while they were in a bad mood.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 pm

“Technically I’m with a Professor, who could either take points from me and give me detention or say that I’m serving detention with him for something I did in class; though it’s unlikely that anyone would believe the second one.” Cecilia said looking up at him. She loved his laugh and how the setting sun made his face glow so nicely. “Professor would you tell me one more thing before I leave? Was there anything between us besides a friend ship? Before my accident I mean…” she immediately started to blush after asking her question and looked away from him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 pm

"That may be true, but that doesn't mean you can't get in trouble for being put late." he told Cecilia. "It's best that you go back to your common room before curfew now, instead of risking getting caught and having points taken away from your house." he added. He nodded as she asked if she could ask him something else, and he cleared his throat and shifted a bit uncomfortably after she asked her question. "Well, not really." he said softly. He really east sure of the answer to that question himself. They'd always been more like friends than anything else. "We were pretty much just friends." he finished his answer to her question.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 am

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked,” She said quietly and looked up at the castle, “But you are right, I should be going. I’ll see you in class I guess.” She started walking toward the castle away from the peaceful place towards the crowded and loud Ravenclaw common room where all of her house was now headed. “So stupid,” She muttered as soon as she felt that she was out of ear shot. “Why do I have to be so stupid?” she kicked the ground and glanced back over her shoulder smiling slightly. As she continued to walk she wondered why she felt so drawn to him. What role had he once played in her life.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top