A Peaceful Place to Day Dream - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Peaceful Place to Day Dream - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Peaceful Place to Day Dream

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Peaceful Place to Day Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: A Peaceful Place to Day Dream

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 am

“Yes very logical,” Cecilia said quietly looking down at the ground. “Did we know each other well?” she looked up at him her face full of seriousness. Sometimes, times like this, she really did want to know what had happened but she couldn’t remember no matter how hard she tried. “Were we friends or were we just acquaintances?” she didn’t mention anything about not liking him because she could never imagine not like him. At least now that they both know neither one was a stalker who fallowed the other though out Hogsmeed when they had nothing better to do. Other times she didn’t want to know. Those were the times she believed her father was right and she didn’t need to remember that it was better if she forgot. Though she never knew which was the right path to choose. She never knew if the knowledge would be better or worse than the knowledge she had now.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 am

"I'd say we did." he told her thoughtfully. He felt her gaze on him, but he didn't look down at her. His mind was occupied by memories of his childhood, up until he graduated last year. There were so many good times and bad times. But most of his life had been happy, especially while he was at Hogwarts. He'd met his best friends there and he'd caused a lot if trouble, trouble that he loved to cause. He couldn't have been happier at that time. Now everything was much harder, more work and living on your own ment you had to pay for everything. Of course his parents helped him, or tried to at least, because he hardly ever wanted to take their money. He finally looked down at Cecilia as she asked if they had been friends or acquaintances. He smiled at her and inhaled deeply. "I'd say we were more like friends than acquaintances." he lol her softly as he glanced back up at the sky.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 20, 2012 12:29 pm

“Friends,” She whispered as she looked up at the sky too. She looked at the clouds then back to the ground. “I’m starting to remember what I was doing just before the accident, but there is stuff that escapes my memory. Mostly its people, People and my relationship with them.” she spoke in a low whisper. Cecilia was truly ashamed of how she had caused her accident. it was something completely stupid that could have been easily avoided. If only she hadn’t had been so stupid she would have remembered everything. Why did she have to be so stupid? Why did she do it?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Jake sighed and looked at Cecilia as she talked about what her accident had done to her memories. "Cecilia." he said, looking up at the sky again. "What exactly caused your accident, if you don't mind me asking." he asked the girl. He'd been meaning to ask her that for a little bit. He only knew that she'd been in some kind of accident, but he didn't know what caused it, or what it had even been. It's amazing the things you hear in the corridors at Hogwarts.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

“My own stupidity I guess. I wasn’t thinking straight when it happened or something… most of it is still a little blurry,” She said looking down at the ground once more. “Would you mind if I asked what you have been hearing around here? I know people talk about it. I mean who wouldn’t the stupidest Ravenclaw in the world keeps screwing up. Who wouldn’t talk about that?” she drew a circle in the dirt with her foot as she looked up at him. “I kind of wonder who is close to the truth. The more I remember the more I wonder.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm

"Well, I don't know if you'd want to hear what they say. It's mostly Slytherins that talk about it, they can be cruel. And I mean cruel." he sighed. "They call you what you just called yourself most of all, A stupid Ravenclaw." he told her. "But I don't believe that. You are very smart, you just need to show it more. I know that you are." he smiled at Cecilia. He looked at the sky, his eyes following a cloud that drifted off to the right the opposite way than the other clouds. "Cecilia, the truth is inside of you. You just have to look for it." he said. "Only you know what you do in your life, others can only tell you what you tell them." he explained softly, his hand resting next to hers.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm

“I had been in London for a while. That night I had been drinking and for some reason I went up to the roof of the building I was staying in and I wanted to go flying. I fell off and hit my head. I got a concussion and stayed there for the rest of the summer not sure who I was. Then they found me. They took me home. They helped me remember who I was and everything up to the beginning of last year.” She spoke in a low whisper. “Do you know why my father won’t let me remember that year? Do you know what I did that year to make him hate me?”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm

"That was your first mistake Cecilia. You're underage, you shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. Someone should have been there to stop you from doing that too. But most of all you need to think things through before you so them." he told her. He looked at her and shook his head. "I don't know, Cecilia. I don't know anything about how your father thinks." he told her. Even though he really didn't know, Jake couldn't shake the feeling that her father didn't like the fact that she was around halfbloods. Her family was a pureblood family after all, and he knew that pureblood who are associated with halfbloods or muggleborns are considered to be bloodtraitors.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm

“No one was there to care. No one really knew where I was at.” Cecilia looked over at Jack, “None of the rumors can be a horrible as the truth. And you would think it wouldn’t be that hard fly a broom when you’re almost drunk. I don’t think I had even drank that much. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked up at him. “Why do those stupid Slytherin have to be right? Why do I not have any common sense?” she looked back down at the ground shushing the grass with her foot. “how can you believe I’m not stupid after what I just told you?”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Jake saw the tears forming in Cecilia's eyes and he bit the inside of his lip. He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. "Ignore what they say Cecilia. You don't have to listen to what they say." he told her. "I can believe it because you are not stupid. You are very bright, I know that for a fact." he said. "And you were sorted into Ravenclaw, home to the smartest kids in Hogwarts." he continued. "If you want to know stupid, just look at me. I was sorted into Gryffindor because I'm bold and rash. I do things without thinking, I don't use my head very often." he laughed a bit.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top