Pranking and work - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pranking and work - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pranking and work

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pranking and work - Page 2 Empty Re: Pranking and work

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

Dani blinked a couple of times before she just smiled at Andy. "Don't worry. I won't cause you any trouble. Sheesh." she told him, waving her hand passively. Looks like she wouldn't be able to get away with anything with him around. It was good to some point she supposed, it would keep her on task. She wouldn't be allowed to fool around probably. Whatever, didn't matter. Besides she only folled around eoth one person, Juliet, and that was only when they had some free time.

"I'm not that had you know." Dani said, rolling her eyes with her hands on her hips. "I'll stay focused." the girl mumbled softly shortly afterwards. She was a bit anxious about having to handle the customers, but she knew that if she focused enough, she would he able to do it. Dani hardly ever doubted herself and she certainly never gave up on anything. She was a pretty stubborn girl and that was usually a good thing.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 am

Andy gave her a look like he did not fully believe her, mostly because he knew that Weasley's typically attracted mischevious types, and this girl seemed to difference. She might not be the malevolent sort, sure, but he knew that even a playful mischieviousness could easily result in trouble for all. He pointed two fingers at his eyes and then pointed at her, informing her that she was being carefully monitored, before his attention turned to a customer.

Judd strode into his favorite store with a smile on his face. His friends Ellie and Foster could not irritate him now, because their bickering slowed as the, too, stepped into their favorite store. Without a word the three friends turned and made their way where their interests diverged. Ellie went to go stalk the sales guy she liked, Foster went to find all the candies, and Judd just moved inwards to be in the thick of all the comedy.

He glanced at the stage and saw it was empty. He saw a girl about his age in an apron and walked over to her, reaching out to get her attention by gripping her shoulder. He released her and said, "Sorry, I was just wondering when the next comedy show is, do you know? Or is there possibly a schedule?"
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Dani looked at Andy and smiled. When he pointed two fingers at his eyes then at her, she stiffled a giggle and raised her hands looking away with a smile. Even though she knew he was only being cautious, she couldn't help but laugh a bit at his actions. To her it just seemed funny how cautious he was being with her. It was like she was something poisonous that couldn't be trusted and that would attack at any moment. But she was only a fifteen year old girl, she would cause any trouble.

Being so distracted with paying attention to what Andy was doing, Dani almost jumped out of her skin when she felt someone grip her shoulder. She frowned and turned around immediately, but seeing that it was probably a customer, what was she saying probably for? Dani automatically put on a smile that to anyone who knew how she was meant she meant no harm, and that she was in a good mood. She blinked a couple of times at his question and looked over at the empty stage.

She hesitated for a moment and glanced back at Andy. Biting the inside of her lower lip, Dani let out a small sigh. "I'm sorry." she said. "I don't know. I just started working here." she added, feeling a bit embarrassed for not knowing the answer to his question. She supposed she should would have to ask Andy about that later.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, that had not helped him much. But Juss smiled a little, his good mood almost impossible to ruin so long as he was in this environment of chaos and humor. And with his friends argument out of his ear, their presence so close at hand, and a new face before him, Judd felt blessed. What else could a young man ask for, really? Well... okay, money would be nice, but... 3 our of four wasn't bad.

"Ah," he said, a smile still on his face. "That's alright then. I'm sure I can find out from that guy over there once he's done. I've seen his act before." He paused. "So you just started? How long has that been going? I didn't know that they were hiring." If he worked here, that could alieve a lot of his issues with money, and he would love the chance to try out his material here.

Well, once he got material anyway. But that was neither here nor there.
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Juliet rushed into the door, flushed from the recent running, someone had shut her alarm off and she was now late, which was bad for the first day of work. She looked at Danielle and frowned, why hadn't her friend woke her up this morning? She normally did, but why not today, of all days? She looked fusterated and tired out. She wasn't in the mood to be there. She wanted to go back to her bed and sleep for a little longer, she'd rather be asleep right now she decided. She looked at the guy talking to Dani and frowned.

Why hadn't she woken up before hand, how was she going to explain her tardyness to him and to Danielle who looked....fustrated also? She shrugged the thought off and walked over to stand next to Danielle, putting on her guilty apologetic face. "i'm sorry i'm late....my alarm.." She trailed off looking at the ground between her feet.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top