Marriage is Murder - Page 96
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 96 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 96 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Khaat had heard Jess but she already knew she waas getting a cold. It wasn't anything she didn't know. She wasn't alarmed. She had put in an almost sleepless stretch at St. Mungos while they were gone to Colorado because the hospital had been barraged with wizards and witches of all ages who seemd to be getting either a cold or a virus or something. And there were some that were getting some sort of an itchy rash. In a couple of cases the rash looked odd colored. She was wondering if someone were messing with some new weird magical plant but so far she hadn't found much of anything consistent. But, she'd sent several staff members home with it, and so she had worked straight through while they were gone. Now she was tired. There was adequate staff there at the moment, but she expected that they might call at any time, so she had a work dress and heels set out in her room in case they called her and she had to go. She presumed her father might go instead today but she wasnt' sure. So far, the staff on duty had apparently found a way to manage without involving her. And she was glad for it.

She did not know that Brian had found her work clothes out and had put them away. He had left instructions with Hannah to call him or Robert if they needed help and to let Khaat get a bit of sleep. Hannah had been only too happy to agree.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Cassidy watched as Jess moved behind Khaat she shook her head knowing Khaat was too good a seer not to know what she was up to it was then she saw James trying to pull himself up to his feet " Steven look" she said smiling as after several attempts he made it all be it wobbly Jaylen just looked at him and staid sat on the floor shuffling on her bum from one place to the next gathering toys that she played with. Jess smiled as he too watched James take his first tentative step holding the couch to his right to get a small fluffy rabbit toy that sat up on it down the bottom end.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Brian saw James take his first couple of steps and was going to say something when he glanced up to see Khaat had dozed off and was about to spill her tea in her sleep. He made a lunge towards her and took hold of the cup just in the nick of time to keep the hot tea from spilling in her lap. He gently took the cup from her and set it aside. He took the blanket from the back of the sofa and covered her with it. As he did, he watched Abbey climb up on the sofa and tunnel under it and come back up huddle on Khaat's lap. Khaat drew her arm around Abbey in her sleep as Abbey cuddled close to her. Brian smiled and just let Abbey cuddle with her. After all, it was just a cold. What harm could it do? And, as Robert said, Abbey was strong and well taken care of.

"Well, if they all take off running," Brian said, "we're all going to have to get a lot faster."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Jess chuckled as James still holding the couch watched Brian but then fell back down onto his bottom " ow I'll let jack do it hes fast on his feet 2 she said and laughed seeing jacks face at her request he be the chaser for the kids.

" ow I think we'll be alright " he said " Jaylen's happy to bum shuffle and Fallon's not old enough yet " he said looking at Alex and Catlin " ow boy if James is trying to walk" he didn't get to finish and both Catlin and Alex pulled them selves up but this time James turned and let go wobbling slightly he took a step then another then several only to fall back to sit on the floor looking some what unamused.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Kate and Brian put the kids down for their naps, except for Abbey who was curled up with Khaat. Brian was coming downstairs when he heard knocking at the door. He went to the door to see Kieran there with Fi.

"Fi," Brian and Fi were locked in a strong hug instantly. He kissed her cheek. "How are you? Really?"

"I"m good" she told him firmly. "I'lll have no one feeling sorry for me or looking back at the past. I need to move forward."

"I know," he said.

"You have room for us?" Kieran asked.

"I do," Brian said, motioning them inside. They followed him in..

"By the way, it looks like some old duffer who looks like Dumbledore is out fumbling around the grounds, Brian. He looks lost."

"Its not Dumbledore and I seriously doubt that he's lost," Brian laughed. "Jim? How about going and meeting Rene and making sure he doesnt need anything. Angus prepared him the original guest house to stay in because Rene prefers to have room to make a mess in. Please show him to the house and make sure he knows he can come up here anytime--without invitation."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 am

on hearing Kieran Jim stood up and grabbed his jacket " on my way out Brian" he said and headed out to the garden " hay Rene,do you need anything?" he asked walking over to him as he held his coat closed. Jess looked out of the window at Jim and Rene.

" He does look a bit like Dumbledore, doesn't he?" she said and jack nodded as he walked up behind her watching the scene out side. "Though that look really does suit him. " she said smiling just as she felt a tug on her trouser leg and there stood James smiling at them all be it wobbly he'd toddles over to them a few steps from the couch.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:25 am

"I don't think I need anything," Rene said. "It looks adequate enough. Adequate space, adequate main house stables, 5 guest houses...Robert's plans were accurate. I may want to take a tour of the inside of the buildings. But later. Right now, I think I've seen enough. Which guest house is mine? I would like to get settled in, set up my desk and make some tea. I have much work to do. Oh, there is one thing you could do. My house elf should be following shortly. Make sure the little fellow finds his way to my house, will you?"

"Do I smell pumpkin?" Fi asked, "And in springtime?"

"Robert's remedy to relieve cold symptoms," Brian smiled. "Angus has your usual rooms ready upstairs. Make yourself at home. I'll have Angus brew some 'normal' tea."

"that would be lovely," Fi smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:36 am

Jim smiled and nodded " of course " he said remembering to tell the guards that a house elf was coming and not to shoot at the poor fellow when he did. He smiled seeing James clinging to Jess " hay Steven your son has Jess by her trousers " he said and walked away smirking as he saw Steven do a double take.

" how..how did he get over there?" he asked standing to pick him up in his arms.

"Dadda" James said and Steven smiled at him as he held him in his arms feeling like his heart has swelled three sizes.

"That's right" he said cassidy smiled back proudly as James said it again
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Khaat was restless, feeling stuffy and slid out from underneath Dakota and went upstairs, hoping a hot shower would loosen up some of her congestion. When she was done she turned off the water and opened the shower door and saw someone standing in her bathroom, peering up at her. It made her let out a shriek.

"Oooooh! Pretty lady!" the gnarled little houseelf grinned at her nude form.

"Who are you!" she demanded, reaching for her towel. As she reached for it, he snapped his fingers making it disappear. "Put that back or I'll make YOU disappear!" she demanded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Jess heard the shriek and it was Jim who dove up the stairs bursting threw the door he grabbed a towel throwing it to Khaat he grabbed the house elf by his ear "I'll take care of him, you, come with me " he said none too happy about having Khaat ogled by a house elf while she wasn't well. He dragged him down the stairs and into the living room " I found this in Khaats bathroom , she was just getting out of the shower " he looked at Brian and nodded hoping he would understand what he meant. " Rene I know you said your house elf would turn up, but please train him not to go into young lady's bathrooms, while there showering, or next time I would just drag him buy his ear , I'll grab someplace else instead " he said rather annoyed at the house elf.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top