Marriage is Murder - Page 95
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 95 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 95 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 95 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm

"Its our pleasure," Robert said. "You have noticed Kate and I have not been in any particular hurry to go to our brand new house, right?"

"We noticed," Khaat laughed. "And that's just fine by us."

"It certainly is," Brian said.

"We will let our family have their house back tonight, though," Kate laughed. "We do have to all start to get back to our normal lives."

"This isn't normal?" Brian laughed.

"Seems to be now," Robert said, "But you need a life and so do we. Its not like we're more than a quick apparating spell away."

"You will not go until after dinner," Michael said. "I'm cooking."

"Deal," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Jess looked at Jack and nodded " I agree we'll head out after dinner as well best to get the kids settled into their rooms " she said smiling jack chuckled.

"yeah just like we should in ours later " he chuckled Jess nudged him, Steven and cassidy nodded they agreed with Jess.

" some space is good , but not too much " Cassidy said sipping her lemonade glad to be getting some alone time with Steven other than the bed room. Cassidy thought of the kids and how it would be nice to spend time with them and truly bond with them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 pm

"Well, how do you all intend to spend this afternoon?" Robert asked, finishing his salad.

"I dont' know for sure," Khaat said. "I sort of feel like I'm working on catching a cold. We're seeing lots of complaints of them at st mungos. I might just lay low."

"Well, we certainly don't need you catching something you picked up there. Not with as much work as we have to do."

"I just dont want the kids to get it, if I am getting a cold."

"Unlikely," Robert said. "Their nutrition is impeccable. They get a lot of daily exercise and they are well hydrated. They get good rest. There is no reason for them to be catching a garden variety cold. And you've been in good health too, so I do want to keep an eye on it. "

"Its a cold. Don't hover," she told him.

"All the same, I think youre wise to perhaps get a little rest this afternoon. We'll try to watch the kids "

"I appreciate it," she said.

"And your father will make his tea for you to ease your symptoms a bit," Kate said.

"Well, certainly. I just presumed she knew I would," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am

Jess smiled and looked at Khaat and nodded " seems strange though to have so many in at once " she said " and the conventional treatments aren't seeming to hit it " she said and sighed her self at the thought of so many in hospital with bad colds. " I hope shes not coming down with anything I'd hate to have her in my care again" she looked at Jack who sneezed and put up his hands.

" hay just a sneeze I feel fine" he said and saw the look on Jess's face " hay, I'm ok, I feel fine, so stop worrying" he said and smiled holding her close to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:30 am

"I don't think thats an issue," Khaat said. "I'm generally very self sufficient, even if I do have a cold."

"Thats when you listen," Robert laughed. "If you don't let it get worse. You have been known to let it get worse from time to time."

"Only when I had no choice," she said.

"Well," Michael said, "how about I change my meal plan and do some old fashioned chicken and noodles, with homemade noodles?"

"With your homemade stock with fresh herbs and vegetables?" she asked.

"Have you ever known of me to make it any other way?"

"No," she smiled, delighted. "That would be wonderful. And the kids love noodles. Any sort of a noodle."

"Then chicken and noodles it is."

"If you let me make dessert," Angus told him.

"Alright. Sounds fair enough to me. I yield to the chef."

"You short sight yourself, Michael. Youre welcome in the kitchen in this house anytime."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " yes the kids will love it " she said knowing the grown up s will also love it she would as she loved noddles as did Andrew as she remembered his last eating noddles he ate two bowls and slept all night. Cassidy laughed " ow noddles not had those in along time, tasty choice Michael " she said smiling Steven and jack both agreed with her and smiled now looking forward to the meal as did Andrew who ran about shouting with his arms open like the wings of a plane.

" oddle oddle " he shouted making Jess chuckle lightly watching him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 pm

"Then I'll thank you all to stay out of my kitchen," Michael said, going into the kitchen.

"Its not all yours yet," Angus said, cleaning up the lunch dishes. Robert followed, and made a pot of tea for Khaat's cold. It was a medicinal tea that was a variation of his cinnamon pumpkin tea. It immediately reminded Khaat and Brian of times when he had made it when they were kids. The memories were nurturing and comforting. Khaat disappeared upstairs and found one of Brian's flannel shirts to wrap up in. She was starting to notice she was feeling a slight chill and the flannel shirt was just enough to warm her. Brian noticed it really wasn't cold enough to merit a flannel shirt, so he made a mental note to just be a bit watchful.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Jess smelt the tea and smiled " smells like something my grand mother would have made, comfort tea she would have called it " she said and smiled at them both as she took a deep breath and though back to her Nana who was the only fond memory she had that she knew of. Jack chuckled at Angus and Michael and lightly shook his head and poked Jess.

" no daydreaming not that I don't know where you were " he said and smiled at her feeling her lean against him.

" yeah you probably do know " she said smiling at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Brian made a mental note to keep an eye on Khaat. It really wasn't chilly enough to merit a flannel shirt, but he wasn't overly worried. It was typical for someone who wasn't feeling well to feel a bit chilled, especially Khaat since she had been running a but underweight since she had become so thin carrying Abbey. He didn't say much about her weight as long as she tried to keep healthy and stay in shape. He didn't worry. Not yet anyway. When the tea was done, he took her a mug.

"I haven't smelled this in a long time," she said. "Thank you."

"Me neither," he said. "The last I smelled it was once when I got bronchitis in Paris. I felt awful. And I made it a bit worse by doing a stakeout in the pouring rain to try to catch Gelding."

"By the time Robert caught up with you, you were ridicuously sick as I recall," Kate said, putting the babies on the floor while Angus returned to get Abbey and Dakota out of their chairs. "Brought you home."

"Did he?" Brian frowned.

"You developed so many complications that you were out of your mind for about three days," Kate said.

"I don't remember much of anything for several days after thatn," He admitted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Jess caught the look on Brian's face and nodded glancing at Robert hoping he could see it too. Standing Jess walked around placing her hand on Khaats shoulder she looked at Robert feeling she was coming down with a cold and glanced at Robert. "Better drink the tea it will do you some good Khaat and I'm guessing that was all before we all joined " she said smiling as she looked at Kate " her temperature's slightly elevated and her energy is down" she sent to Kate knowing she'd pick up on her thoughts hoping Khaat would not as she immediately put her barrier back up and moved to sit back down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top