Marriage is Murder - Page 67
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 67 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 67 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 pm

"Alright then," Robert said, "it sounds like we're going except for Khaat and Brian and Jess and Jack. That's plenty. Angus, I think they can fend for themselves for lunch if you want to go."

"Yes, I would like that very much," he said. "I miss doing the heavier work."

"Well, there will be plenty of that," Robert said. "Khaat, I'll give you free reign for lunch since we won't be here to harp on your diet, but it won't stay forever like that."

"I didn't expect it would," she said. Her father got out a piece of paper and made a list. He had listed specific foods for her to eat while he was gone, but he left lunch blank. He also left specific dosage times for the potions.

"Brian, start some slow stretching with her today,but don't overdo it. Be gentle," Robert added.

"My pleasure," Brian smiled, anxious to be able to have Khaat join him again in the gym.

"Jack, Jess, just make sure Dakota doesn't destroy the house, would you please?" Robert asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Jess took the paper and ready it nodding to Kate " don't worry it will be here and all in one piece " she said softly and handed the paper to Angus and smiled as Cassidy got up and accioed her jacket and slipped it on Steven did the same along with a small bag that he slipped into his pocket before slipping it on himself and waited for Kate and Robert. " just some treats for the animals " he said and took Cassidys hand in his own. Both stood waiting for the others as they ported to Robert and Kate's farm, ther4e across the door sat a large red ribbon and a man holding the keys, he walked over to Kate and held them out.

" I hope it meets your approval" he said smiling.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

"It does," Robert smiled. "Very much." He did approve that the house was large and spacious, thoughtfully designed this time, and it was much better than the hodgepodge design that the old house had become. He took the keys and opened the back door leading into the huge country kitchen. "Beautiful," he said, approving.

"Its perfect," Kate said. She flicked her wand and started a cleaning spell to get the house to clean itself. "That will solve that while we tour the place. You all coming?"

They found it was huge. The plans had been followed exactly. Every bedroom had its own bathroom. There were several sitting rooms, a large formal dining room, and a massive master suite. The only thing larger than the master suite were Robert's library and Kate's art studio. The art studio was all glass, letting in the maximum amount of natural light. It was amazing.

"I can hardly wait to unpack all the boxes and put everything in place," Kate said. "Where did all these art supplies come from?"

"Brian and Khaat. They replaced every single thing you lost and then some," Robert said.

"They didn't have to do that."

"I know. They wanted to. What do you think, All?" Robert asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Cassidy and Steven looked around with Robert and Kate and cassidy picked out bits she'd like for their farm, Steven just chuckled and walked holding her hand in his own. Steven stopped " I'll be back in a bit I want to check the animals are ok" he said and left cassidy after quickly kissing her cheek, he moved outside to the bard. Cassidy looked at Robert and Kate.

"well I like it so far " she aid and chuckled " very light and perfect for painting, and look at that view " she said walking over to the large window and over the farm.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Khaat and Brian took the kids to the playroom and left them with one of the additional guards. Khaat found the auction catalog in Brian's office and saw the pieces he had circled. She went to Jess and showed her the catalog.

"What do you think, Jess? They're 8 hours behind us. If I figure this right, the auction will start by evening tonight our time. Do you think we can slip away without Brian missing us for a few hours? I'd like to go and get him some things. His birthday is coming up soon, and I'd love to shower him with all of these beautiful pieces of Native American art. I bet Kieran would hide them for us in Colorado until then. Heck he probably would go with us. He loves those things, and if there is anybody who knows how to haggle or to get a good deal, its Kieran. Or Michael. I know I could get Michael to go. And if we had both of them, who knows? We could end up with enough to open our own museum. I think it could be fun, really."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Jessica saw the catalog and hummed she saw some were ringed and smiled knowing Khaat was up to something " ok but Kieran comes with in case of trouble jack too" she said looking at her her arms folded to show she would not budge on her decision " would be fun to see his face on his birthday " she said and smiled at Khaat looking at a small box " that would work well as a blanket box for the end of the bed " she said smiling . Jack rolled his eyes at the two women.

" you two sceaming again?" he said and chuckled as he looked at them both, " ok so what is it now?"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

"Nothing serious. I just wanted to surprise Brian for his birthday. There isn't anything he wouldn't buy me or do for me," she said. "I just really want to surprise him with some of the things I know he really wants in this auction catalog. I think if Jess and I get a little help from you all, we could slip away tonight, take Michael with us and meet Kieran and the four of us could go to New Mexico to the auction and come back before breakfast. There are certainly some beautiful things in here and the kids have done just a wee bit of damage to some of his pieces. I may also ask Michael if he can have Brian's damaged pieces restored. Do you think you could talk to Angus and Steven and arrange for either a steak fry or some barbequed ribs? Maybe make it a small party? I know his birthday isn't for another month or so but if we dont' plan now, it will just get harder to do at the last minute. And if Jess and I go, you guys have to be sneaky enough to not let him know we're gone. Or at least that we'e gone there. Deal?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am

Jack rolled his eyes and smiled " ok but kieran goes Robert would kill me if you didn't take a body guard with you" he said " not sure how long we could fool him for but don't worry we'll keep him stumped " jack said an smiled at Jess moving over to her he kissed her gently " ok you watch her like a halk " he told her and she nodded.

" always do jack and stop panicking " she said smiling at him she looked at Khaat " ok we'd better go before he changes his mind" she said " wheres kieran ?" she asked "or will he meet us there?"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 am

OOC: Kieran is in colorado. he went there after the funeral.

"We'll have to go to Colorado and get him. But first, let's go get Michael." She accio'd their coats and then took Jess's hand and ported to Hogsmeade to Michael's house. She found him just bringing Otto and Faline back inside.

"Well! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Michael greeted them with hugs and kisses.

"This," Khaat said, showing him the catalog.

"Ah, yes. That. I saw him looking that over when we were in Ireland. That stuff makes his wallet ache," MIchael laughed.

"How familiar are you with the better pieces?" she asked.

"Enough," he shrugged. "Why? Thinking of buying a piece?"

"Maybe several. I came to ask for a favor. Would you consider going with us to the auction?"

"Of course," he smiled. "Let me pack a bag. Give me 2 minutes. Any chance Steven would come in and check on Otto and Faline while we're gone? Or Jack?"

"Jess? Do you think they would?" Khaat asked as Michael disappeared upstairs to pack a bag. He returned a moment later, wearing a brown leather bomber jacket and shouldering a bag.

"New Mexico, then?" he asked.

"No, Colorado, actually. We thought we'd stay there as a base and take Kieran with the three of us."

"Sounds like fun," Michael smiled as they stepped out on the porch and he locked the door. He took their hands. "To Colorado it is, then." He ported them easily, and as smooth as glass to Colorado, right onto the concrete driveway. It was clear of snow, but there were easily several feet of snow on the ground, and it was bitter cold. It wasn't 30 seconds before Kieran came out of the house with a heavy denim winter coat.

"What on earth?" He asked. "Everything alright?"

"I have a business proposition for you," Khaat grinned.

"Uh oh," Kieran laughed. "Come on in. Let's get warmed up and then we can talk."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 am

Jess sent a message to Jack who sent one back saying he would pop in and check on them for Michael " hes agreed Michael " she said smiling at the two ottomans. she took Khaats hand and they headed to Colorado. Jess felt her stomach turn a little but controlled it. she rubbed her arms walking up to the house thankful for the warmth his home gave her. She chuckled at Khaat as she said she had a business proposition for him. " yes but Khaat would Brian thank you for emptying his wallet?" she said and chuckled as she stood by a fire.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top