Marriage is Murder - Page 52
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 52 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 52 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

"Yep," Brian yawned, "Thanks. I thought I heard a bit of a rukkus in Roberts room. She was fairly ticked when I told her about his frostbite last night. My guess is that she went to give him a piece of her mind."

"She did," Kate said, coming downstairs. "Angus, could I have Robert's tea please? Its going to take him a bit to dress this morning."

"I'll go help him. Someone should be civil to the man. His morning certainly wasnt," Brian went upstairs.

"I don't know if Kieran is up yet or not. Fi didn't rest well last night. Kieran sat up with her a good portion of the night," Angus said. "I guess we're all a bit off schedule today. I'll just hold breakfast until everyone is up and dressed. It will keep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Jess nodded about Fiona " I heard them was going to go and help but she must have fallen asleep as it went quiet " she said sipping her hot tea. Jim nodded and sat down after he'd taken off his coat " I can wait " he said and acciuoed some hot coffee for himself as he waited. Jess looked at Angus and smiled.

" I think shes just concerned that he went out with out his gloves, a rookie mistake in her eyes" she said looking at Brian " we all are concerned why he did that" she added and sat back against Jack who sat next to her with his cup in his left hand.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 pm

"Speculating, are we?" MIchael came downstairs. He gave Kate an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, my dear."

"Good morning, Michael. And yes, they were," she smiled. Michael didn't say anything until he had gotten himself a mug of Earl Grey.

"Well," he said. "You apparently all don't know Robert as well as you think you do. Robert would do anything to protect his child, and at the time when he went to protect her, he didn't have the luxury of gearing up for winter weather. And once he came face to face with James, he didnt think about himself anymore. Remember, the child that just chastised him was, herself, outside with a spaghetti strap white silk chemise and nothing more. No shoes, nothing. It seems to me that there was a bit of the pot calling the kettle there. I don't know how she didn't end up with more fingers frostbitten. I thought about that last night and the only thing I could figure was that there must have been something about Remus's own energies that protected her. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " ok, we consider our selves told." she said and drank her own hot drink " it is strange that though, why he got frost bit and she didn't even get a slight bit of it " she looked at Michael as he spoke of Remus and his energies that could have protected her. " its possible " she said Cassidy nodded.

" who knows, the other side is a funny place" she said " I should know " she lent on Steven who wrapped his arm around her as she rested against him. Jim just looked at them all and kept quiet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Brian helped Robert shower shave and dress. Robert wasn't in pain this morning unless he banged his fingers. He had selected a pair of black jeans and a red and black checked flannel shirt. Brian had dressed as well. He chose just jeans and a white sweatshirt with an usual black and white wizarding photo on it of a snowscene. The bare trees were being bent back and forth by a winter wind and the snow was falling, in a winter forest scene.

"Oh, Brian," Kate smiled. "What an unusual sweatshirt. Very stylish."

"Khaat bought it for me at Christmas," Brian said. "I saw it in Colorado in a shop, and I liked it a lot. I was very surprised to see it under the tree for me."

"And where is your lovely bride?" Michael asked.

"Still dressing. She's feeling like she wants to actually shower and dress. I just don't want her to overdo."

"I'll watch," Robert said. "Angus. Could I have a refill please?"

"Absolutely," Angus jumped at the opportunity to serve Robert

Khaat had chosen skinny jeans and a watermelon pink crochetted sweater with a matching pink cami underneath. She had chosen a pair of matching stud earrings that were made from unusually deep pink rubies. She had a pair of handpainted flats that were white with colorful flowers. And she'd done a glamour spell to do her hair and makeup. Brian hadn't seen that sweater before and he loved it. Robert had seen that Brian never failed to look at her with love and seeing nothing but her beauty. He was pleased to see Brian so blissfully happy and hoped that Brian never lost that smitten feeling. Robert believed Brian deserved it.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Jim chuckled and smiled knowing what ever Khaat word Brian would like because she wore it. Jess pored herself another cup and sat back down as they all waited for Robert and Khaat to come down to breakfast Jess heard Jacks stomach growl loudly.

" hay I'm hungry " he said and Steven chuckled .

" your always hungry jack" he said and cassidy chuckled along with him as did Jess.

" hay I'm a growing lad" he said that made Jess chuckle again but it was Jim who spoke.

" yeah out wards Jackie boy" he said and smiled as he saw jack chuckle as Jess nodded and pat his tummy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Angus served breakfast just as Fi and Kieran came downstairs. Kieran sat with Fi and said nothing about how much she did or did not eat.

"Fi has not made a list," Kieran announced. "She has chosen to go with us."

"Fi," Robert said very gently. "Are you sure that's wise?"

"Its my home," Fi said, her voice soft and tired, staring into her tea mug. "Yes. I'm sure."

"Then I'll boost your tea," he said.

"No," she refused him. "I want to do this. You can only help temporarily. I have to do this."

"Then, Jim and Jack, I want you two to go, but go ahead of Kieran and Fi. Make sure things are in order before they get there," Robert said. He knew they would understand without Robert getting grotesque with them. "And Kieran, I will send a small bottle of potion for you to put in your pocket, just in case." Kieran just nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Jim looked at Fiona and smiled she was strong willed just like a Quinn, Jack nodded as he ate breakfast " we know" he said and he did, he knew to take away any sign of blood from the house. Jim finished his breakfast and moved to his coat. Jack finished his but took some toast from the rack and ate it as he slipped on his jacket " we'll bring them back here once shes chosen, jack you keep an eye on the perimeter I'll be inside with Kieran and Fiona " he said zipping up his jacket as he waited for Jack who zipped up his jacket and slipped on his gloves as he finished his toast. Together they went ahead.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Kieran helped Fi on with her coat. He looked at her.

"You're sure,right? I could do this," he said.

"No. I want to," she said.

"Fi, I'll go with you," Brian went over to her and kissed her cheek.

"No thanks," she smiled bravely. "You just keep being our protector. Just keep making sure I have a safe place to come back to, huh?" He heard what she wasn't saying. She wanted a peaceful safehaven right now. That was one of the most important things on her mind. She pressed a parchment into his hand. "Here. Not now. Read it while I'm gone." She took Kieran's arm and he apparated her to the farmhouse.

Brian opened the parchment. It was a reply from Jeffrey and Sarah. Fi had, on her own, owled Jeffrey and had told him of the day's events. She had asked for a place to just escape for awhile. To reassess her life and what she wanted. Jeffrey had immediately replied and had offered her 5 star accomodations for as long as she wanted. He and Sarah were arriving at the farmhouse they were renting--today. Before dinnertime this evening. Brian was immediately upset. Kate took the parchment from his hand and read it and handed it to Robert.

"Brian," Robert said. "Its not a bad thing for her to clear her head. You know that. You can be there for her, but she clearly wants to do this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Jess looked at Brian and knew what it was about and sighed " Brian she will be in the best of hands I know , they will make her feel like her self again, you know that and so do " she said moving to place her hand on his shoulder she of all people would know how Jeffery and Sarah would treat Fiona " think of it like an extended spar day for her to relax and take in everything that has happened, its a big thing for her mind to take in" Jess moved and sat back down hoping something of her words had sunk in.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top