Marriage is Murder - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 pm

"Someone stupid," Robert growled. "Its freezing out here. Stay close."

Upstairs, Khaat rose up sharply. She bolted out of bed. Her necklace was bright enough it lit the entire room with a bright green light. She snatched up her wand and looked out the window. She saw a quick flick of a light in the distance.

"Not tonight," she said fiercely. She apparated out of the house and straight towards the light. Robert felt a sharp pain in his right temple and heard Remus who seemed to be shouting in his ear.

"Damn!" he cursed, covering his ear. "Move! Now!" he told them. "Wands at the ready!" He apparated forward to see Khaat standing in a thin white silk chemise, barefoot in the snow. Her necklace was screaming and was causing such a green light that he could see clearly. He ended up apparating in behind her but in the powerful green light, he heard a deep evil laugh and he saw familiar faces. James and his sister and his mother.

"Get away from my daughter!" Robert demanded. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her and drew her tightly back against him. "Get off my land!"

"Lupin, Lupin. Silly old man," James laughed. "But its not yours, is it? I knew this would bring you here. YOu're nothing but a dotty old fool. You brought them right to me just so I could kill them easier. How nice!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Jim moved in front of Khaat his wand at the ready" hes a man with strong friends dog breath" he said taking aim and firing just over his head " next one will hit I have no qualms about killing a filthy were" he said his eyes fixed on James and his kin. He Glanced at Robert with Khaat but stood firm the green light not hurting him one bit " better back off or you'll be sorry dog breath" he said again. Inside Jack had felt the necklace and cringed knowing who it was that was out side but he stood true to his word he staid in the house even though it hurt him feeling the power of the necklace around him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 pm

James wasn't taking this lying down. Not this time. He drew a wand and began fireing and fierely attacking. So did the women. Khaat's necklace fired a deadly shot at James's sister as she made a wandshot towards Khaat. The shot from the stone struck James's sister squarely in the chest and the woman fell dead in the snow.

"Who else?" Khaat shouted. "You cannot win!" James took a flying lunge at Khaat, intending to tear her heart out. Khaat, Robert, Michael and the stone all fired. The blow threw James entirely out of sight. Khaat didn't know if James was still alive or not. Her own gaze shifted to Jacks' mother, but she felt confident that Jim had not underestimated her and knew that a mother's fury was going to be fierce in the death of her child. Jim would not leave that uncovered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Jim saw Jacks mother's gaze shift to Khaat and he moved between her and the woman his wand fired but he felt a sting in his own shoulder his instinct ignored it as he fired right over the woman heart, but he was slightly off target and she kept coming,he jumped up knocking her to the ground he could feel her claws cutting his side as she scratched him but he took his wand and point blank took his shot stepping back he looked at Robert knowing the cuts would be superficial threw his thick jacket but his shoulder ached from her blast he walked over to Robert. " is he dead?" he asked still aiming his want at James.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

"I'm going to find out," Khaat said, ready to take him on. Before Robert could stop her, she apparated away from them.

"That child is going to give me a heart attack," Robert sighed.

"I'm going, I'm going," Michael apparated after her.

Khaat apparated several relatively short hops, seeing blood and hair along the way. The third time, she apparated in, and she instantlhy saw Remus in her brain, just as he pushed her face down in the snow. The second she felt herslef hitting the snow, a wand blast flew over the top of her head. She managed to glance up and see the very clear outline of Fenrir in the distance, his wand outstretched her direction. He was in a killing stance. There were two forms behind him. They looked like they were Hagrid's size. One of them scooped up James' form like it was a sack of grain and the three of them apparated out, just as Michael apparated in.

"Sweetheart! You alright?" Michael asked.

"I'm fine, honey," Remus's dry wit came from her form.

"I'd slap you if I wouldn't hit her," Michael sighed. "Get up."

"I can, but she can't. She twisted her ankle when she fell."

"She fell, huh?" Michael doubted that.

"A technicality, Help me up, you big dumb doofus."

"Do it yourself, then," Michael folded his arms.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Jim followed close behind Michael he saw the three figures disappear and he moved to Khaat helping her to stand not quite understanding it was Remus he was helping to his feet." come on shes freezing let get back to the house " he said and aperated back placing Khaat down on the couch once he saw Jess with her he aperated back to where the bodies still lay with Robert " what do you want done with those ?" he asked pointing to the two females still laying in the snow in front of them both. He turned the youngest over and huffed " so young yet so foolish to believe Fenrir's lies."
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm

"Have Brian send for Owens. He'll come and bring a couple of our men to collect them. I want these bodies out of here immediately. Not a word of this to Fiona. Understand? Jim, brief Jack and Jess--away from Fi. Fi won't shoulder much more. Brian will be good with it. He'll be relieved, actually," Robert said. "Michael and I will stay, so that Fenrir can't send anyone back for them. Get Angus and Brian to start laying a fresh protection grid around the property straight away. Have Jess double check that Khaat's okay. Well, Remus. He said she twisted her ankle."

"The bloody jerk pushed her into the snow," Michael said.

"If Remus pushed her like that, he had a damned good reason," Robert said, "I wont' fault him. We'll bury them later and send the bill to Fenrir. He can ante that up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Jim chuckled and headed back pulling jack and Jess to one side he told them what had happened he was not surprised at Jacks lack of emotion at his sibling and mothers death. " hows Khaat ?" he asked and saw Jess look at Fiona then back at him.

" she'll be ok little cold and a twisted ankle but nothing serious thank god " she said " her ankle will be ok" Jim nodded and went to find Brian. He soon found him " Robert needs you to send for owns it was the james gang that attacked Khaat we got two of them but Robert wants you and Angus to start laying a fresh protection grid around the property straight away" he said.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

"On it," Brian said, going to a floo in another room and sending for Owens straight away and asking him to meet Robert outside in the snowstorm. He came downstairs with his coat and waited until Angus had his coat. "Let's go," Brian said.

Kieran stood up. "Can I help?"

"We're just laying a protection grid.," Brian said.

"We'll get it done with more people. Will you be okay, Fi?"

"Yes," Fi said softly, getting up and getting a blanket and covering her. As she covered Khaat, she froze for a moment, staring into her face, and frowning. She seemed to need to somehwat shake it off and then returned to her chair.

"What's wrong, Fi?" Brian asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she said.

"Oh, you have no idea, Fi," Brian managed a laugh and he went outside with Kieran and Angus following.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 am

Jack moved to Fiona and while Jess went to Khaat he sat with her " some times Remus helps out...um in his special way that he had Khaat seem to have, its been happening for a while now each time she's in danger he'd come and help her out" he said Jess chuckle and nodded.

" guess we all have become use to it now" Jess said " we treat hr physically but in her mind she's safe with Remus , once he feels shes safe he leaves and she comes back" Jess explained.cassidy walked in and sat down.

" there's like another plain..a spiritual one that Remus is on" she said " I can go there too if I wanted , I have an ability that I can enter that plain and move around places " she sat back |" boy this all sounds nuts doesn't it but its true" she smiled to her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top