Marriage is Murder - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Brian watched Khaat get up. She hadn't eaten much. This was normal for her when her mind was preoccupied. He cast a glance at the fruit salad she'd picked at. He didn't criticize. He watched her simply go outside in the snow, with nothing more than her slippers and his flannel shirt. He sighed.

"Let her go, Brian," Robert said gently. "I'm watching. She's not even aware of the cold right now. I'll bring her in, in a few minutes. The fresh air would do her good. She just needs time to think. And the grounds do appear to be safe enough right now that I am not overly concerned about her being out alone."

"Should I take her on a weekend?" he asked.

"What do you think?"

"It seems to always need to get viciously ugly before it gets better," Brian said. "And she's slow to release that."

"And how does the weekend make a difference?"

"We're alone and I don't accept anything less from her than making her let it go, no matter what it takes. We don't leave the hotel room until its all done with."

"You do what you think is best for her," Robert said. "We will be fine. And the kids will be spoiled."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:02 am

Jack aperated in rubbing his arms " god if it gets any colder I swear I'll freeze " he said and wen to the fire to warm up. " perimeter check and strengthened, Stevens checking the animals in the barn he seems to have taken a shine to a tan mare as she has to him to " he said and chuckled as Jess walked over to him with a cup of hot coffee. He sat at the table and smiled at Abby as he ate his breakfast.

Steven aperated in brushing snow from his trousers and he sighed " a few brakes along the west perimeter but the guys got them quickly, we checked just an animal trying to dig under Cara chase it off " he said poring a cup of tea for himself as cassidy placed a plate of food in front of him , he kissed her cheek and smiled.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am

"Well done," Robert said. "Come get breakfast." He got up from the table and looked outside. Lee was outside with his men. Robert was about to go outside to be with Khaat when he saw Lee had her within eyesight. Robert changed his mind and decided to let her be. "Lee has her," Robert told the rest of them. "I think I'll let her go."

"Without a coat?" Kate asked, angrily, reprimandingly. Robert cast her a rather tense glance.

"Then at least if she starts to feel cold, she'll feel something!" he snapped. "Now, if you'll excuse me, one of us has to go to work." He got up and left the table, put his coat on and apparated out to go to St. Mungos. Kate's eyes narrowed in irritation. She had fleeting visions of making the house unplottable for him so he had no place to go tonight. But she reconsidered. Robert had entirely too many friends and would either shack up there or he would take out the most expensive hotel room in muggle London. She accio'd Khaat's long winter cloak from her closet and flicked her wand at it, sending it out to Lee. Lee caught it and took it to her and draped it around her shoulders. She didn't even seem to notice he was there.

"Brian," Kate said gently, as she watched from the window, "Make your plans. I think you should go. If you go where you usually do, we'll know where to find you if we need to."

"You think I should?" he asked. "I..guess we could take the kids along."

"No. Not good for the kids or for her," Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 am

Jack looked up as Robert left then again as Brian suggested taking the kids along for their weeks end " don't you dare " he said " go and be with Khaat Brian, she needs you and you need her " he said finishing and feeling much warmer in himself.

Steven nodded " I know If we have the same problem I'd want to spend it along with Cassidy, the kids will be fine Brian , Kate's right now go " he said and saw Jess chuckled " ah Kate, Robert will be more pissed if you made this place unplottable for him" he said knowing what was going on in her mind , she needs to snap out of it , if not here then with Brian." he also finished.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 am

"I appreciate it," Brian said. "I'll take her. I'll go pack. Thanks, Guys. I...well, I don't need to explain it. But the quicker we get her to unleash this, the easier it will be because she won't be as self conscious about it." He went upstairs and began to pack. He wasn't upstairs more than a few moments when Abbey came upstairs looking for him. When she saw their bag out, she plopped down on the floor and began throwing Brian's clothes angrily all over the room. It made Brian stop. He looked at her. That sort of behavior was unusual for her. He frowned and then saw that Abbey had figured out that the bag meant that Mama and Daddy were going on a trip without her. He simply sat down on the floor with her. She crawled up on his lap and he simply held her in silence.

"Bye bye?" she asked.

"We will be back. Mama and Daddy will be back. I promise. 2 sleeps, and we'll be home." He kissed her. "I love you sooo much. I would never leave you for long."

"Me go!!"

"Abs," he said, "How about Mama and I bring you a new toy? You stay with Papa, and Mama and I will bring you a new toy."

"KeeKee!" she said, her eyes lighting up.

"You want a kitty?" he asked. She nodded.

"Okay. We'll bring you a kitty." He looked at her and saw her mind working.

"MY Kee Kee!' she frowned at him.

"Yes, it will be yours. You don't have to give it to Dakota if you don't want. Shall I bring Dakota a toy of her own?" To his surprise, Abbey shook her head no. It made him laugh.

"No?" he laughed. "Okay. That's fine." he wasn't going to argue with her. She got up and dashed off to her room and brought back a small stuffed snail and a plastic block and put them in Brian's bag. "Is that so we remember you?" he asked. She nodded. "Thank you," he smiled and then kissed her. She scampered off, happy to have helped Brian pack. Brian laughed and left the toys in the bag and finished packing.

Abbey went downstairs and found Kate. She tugged on Kate's shirt. When Kate looked down, Abbey said.

"Kee Kee!"

"Kitty?" Kate asked. "Where?"

"Mine!" she beamed. Kate picked her up.

"Where?" Kate asked. "Where is your kitty?"

"No, mine!" she pointed to herself. Kate frowned very slightly, trying to get the gist of her message.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Jess had just been to check on the smaller children when she saw Abby walk in to Brian and Khaat's room she stood watching and chuckled as she ran back out and downstairs " you spoil her Brian" she said passing the door way as she headed back down to the living room. she entered to see Kate talking with Abby. " Brian told her he would get her a kitty of her own when he got back" she explained smiling at Abby. She looked at Kate and moved to stand with jack and Cassidy who both held cups of coffee, she took Jacks and took a sip before giving it back to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 pm

"God, I hope he meant a toy kitty. Michael's supposed to be bringing those silly footstools. We do not need 3 cats and 2, well, dogs. And he'd better bring socks with him. As I understand it, Khaat offered to take Otto and Faline, which Michael claims he really could do without, but when she offered to take them, he gave her a lot of excuses and kept them. He won't admit he's just gotten attached to them."

"Gam!" Abbey tugged on Kate's shirt again. "Kee Kee!"

"Okay," She picked her up. "So Daddy is bringing you a kitty. What color do you want?"

"Lelo," she told Kate.

"Ah. Yellow. Like Mo," Kate said. Abbey nodded. "You are entirely too smart for your own good, Child," Kate laughed. Abbey nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " I sent for a fresh supply of argyle socks for them" she said and saw Jack face " will save your socks " she said and chuckled as he whimpered at the thought of losing his socks to the ottoman's. Steven chuckled as well as Cassidy but looked at Abby.

" I bet he or she will be as cute as a button Abby" Cassidy said as she lent back against Steven knowing she had plenty of animals to tend back on there farm. Horses, dogs and cats and a wolf though she staid away from the main house most of the time.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Brian brought their bag downstairs and set it on the floor. He saw Khaat was still outside. He was going to go get her when Lee looked back up towards the house. Brian pointed to Khaat and motioned them inside. Lee nodded and simply took her hand and brought her back into the house. Brian spoke to her quietly and said he was taking her for a couple of days. He asked her if she wanted to change at all before they went. She nodded. She went up to their room and changed to a pair of dress jeans and a pink crochetted sweater and boots and then came back downstairs. He had a winter jacket for her.

"Are you all sure that we can go and that you'll be alright without us for a couple days?" Brian asked. He believed it, but he needed just a bit of reassurance, and he figured Khaat did too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Jack , Jess , Cassidy and Steven all smiled " yes , now go " they all said and laughed at the union in there voices as they spoke. Jess moved forward and looked at Khaat " enjoy your brake and don't worry the kids are safe and will be here when your back now go and enjoy being a couple again" she looked at Jack " we all know you need and deserve it , both of you " she saw Steven and Cassidy nod their heads. Jack walked over and held Jess.

" well can't have said it better " he said and kissed Jess's neck gently " enjoy mate " he said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top