Marriage is Murder - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 24 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Abbey had picked out a colorful fruity children's cereal and was interested in playing a bit with the shapes. Brian had left her have the cereal without milk so she could eat the pieces with her fingers. She ate the fruit with her fingers and then he cut her toast in bite sized squares which she delighted in eating one piece at a time. Dakota seemed far more interested in playing with her cereal rather than eating it, and Brian just left it alone. As long as she wasn't throwing it and being obnoxious, he didn't care. He was getting a bit concerned about how many meals Khaat had missed over the last few days because of so much drama so close together.

"I can hear you," Kate said to Brian quietly, putting more slices of banana on Dakota's plate. "Stop fussing. We'll make sure she eats today."

"You're invading my head again," he sighed.

"Not intentionally," she said. "The more you worry, the louder your thoughts become."

"I'll try to worry more quietly," he said, sorely tempted to roll his eyes at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Jess looked at Kate and nodded she could hear him as well as she fed the twins and Andrew some toast Andrew ate it buy chewing it till it was soft then tearing it into pieces. Steven stood up and moved to the door.

" just checking on the horses " he said and aperated down to the barn he found Cara sat waiting for him and patted her as he went to work re shoeing the horse. Jess cleaned up their plates and finished feeding the twins. Cassidy finished cleaning up the kitchen having already made lunch a beef wellington with roast veg that now sat waiting to me cooked in the fridge.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Kate acciod a bunch of toys for the kids and put them on the floor. She and Robert moved the kids into the living room on to the floor and Kate told Mo and Max to help with the kids because of Brian's leg. Brian managed, with quite a lot of effort to get down on the floor with the kids.

"And just how are you going to get up?" Robert looked at him.

"Im not sure I will," he admitted.

"I presume you'd like a warm up on your coffee," Robert said. "And I also presume you arent' going to be getting up to get it." he picked up Brian's mug and took it to the kitchen and refilled it and brought it back, along with some sippy cups of juice for all the kids. Brian was busy stacking colorful blocks with the kids who were taking great pleasure in knocking them down before he got the block towers built. It made for a great deal of children's laughter.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Jess smiled as Catlin and Alex crawled over to the blocks sitting as they watched them tumble down. Jack sat down in a chair not far from them " when he wants up I'll help " he said Jess sat down next to him with her coffee and lent against him watching Brian and the kids play. She looked up the stairs and sighed wishing she could do something for Khaat and Angus. " how did it happen, the hexing I mean?" she asked Robert thinking of many ways it could have happened , she knew Khaat was a seer and picked up on Angus as he was being hexed but who would hex Angus like that.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:54 pm

"We sent Angus on a mission to some of the less savory portions of Tuscany," Robert said. "He is familiar with these areas better than anyone else and he and Brian and i decided that it was far safer for him to go alone. It seems that Edward's daughter--Angus's aunt--is a seer and figured out Angus was in danger and Edward sent one of Angus's brothers to him. When his brother got to him, Angus was already badly wounded and suffering from the hex. I don't know who did it to him, not for certain anyway. I have my suspicions, but he hasn't been able to tell me yet. I don't see any immediate danger to us here because who we were going after would have no way of knowing for certain where we live. Once I get more information from Angus, I'll let you all know.

"I do plan on trying to wake him and Khaat at lunch time and seeing if we can't get them to eat something. I don't know how either of them will respond, but I will try. But if they're both too tired, then I do understand how that would happen. And I am grateful that Jack will make sure that Brian can get up. I think he is quite happy today to be doing his bit as Daddy. I don't see him being very excited about getting up for awhile."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded " I know how that feels " he said and chuckled as Andrew walked up to him with a picture and some crayons to draw with him , he picked him up and sat him on his knee to draw. Jess moved to the kitchen to help Cassidy who had cleared the table and placed everything in the washer as Steven laid it for dinner ready so ll she had to do was place everything down on it.

" I'm doing my ribs for supper, " he said as he walked in " I thought a hearty meal tonight might cheer every one up , and I won't do spicy for the children sweet and fruity " he said and smiled as Cassidy took his hand from behind.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Brian spent the morning with the kids. Robert took some time mid morning to check Brian's knee.

"Well, despite all you've done to it, its healing well," Robert said. "If you behave today, we should be able to trade your cast for some heavy sports taping and trade your crutches for a staff or a walking stick. You might be able to borrow Khaat's if you like."

"I think I'll get one of my own," he said, remembering the rather feminine looking stick.

"Or, you could borrow one of mine," Robert said. "I kept them in the library, so presuming they are still there, you are welcome to borrow one."

"That sounds better. I will trust you to pick one out for me. You couldn't ditch the cast today?"

"Well,..." he hesitated.

"If I stay off it?"

"If you completely stay off it. You know, if you get up and lose your balance and stumble and put all your weight on it, you could be in a cast for much longer. "

"I'll take my chances."

"Alright. Let me go home and get a stick for you and get some sports tape. You need to use the crutches yet today, but at least then you'll have the stick for tomorrow. I'll get Jess to help me get the cast off and check your knee and get you taped up when I get back."

"Great!" Brian grinned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Jess looked up and smiled as she heard her name mentioned "sure of course I will" she said and smiled " just say when you need me" she said and smiled at Jack who held her close as Andrew jumped down to play with the blocks again. Steven walked back in wiping his hand on a towel .

" ok that mare is suborn" he said looking at Robert " it wanted me to fix its shoe but not touch its foot , how do I do that ?" he said and shook his head " took me a good ten minuets to explain I could not do that , hes shooed now though" " he sat down as Cassidy brought a cold glass of soda for him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

"I'll have Kate talk to her later," Robert said, putting his coat on. "I'll be back." He apparated out and then returned several minutes later with a large bag packed with the thigns he truly wanted to keep. And in his other hand, he held a beautiful tiger wood walking stick that had a handcarved phoenix made of a stone that was varigated red and gold It was lovely. He handed the stick to Brian.

"It isn't magical, but it was beautiful. It was my fathers. I had always intended to give it to you anyway. So now its yours," Robert said.

"Mine?" Brian was stunned.

"Who else would I give it to?" Robert smiled.

"Thank you, Robert. that means a lot."

"Getting that cast off will mean more," Robert laughed. "Alright, Let's get that thing off. " He flicked his wand to transfigure Brian's sweat pants to shorts. "Jess, I hope your'e ready. He's going to want to wash before we dress and tape the leg. He'll feel fresher that way."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

Jess smiled as she stood up and walked over to where Robert stood " I'm ready " she said and looked at Jack who stood with her and moved to Brian taking his hands he lifted him up on to his good leg holding him there so he could prop up on the stick.Jack looked at it closer. " It is a beautiful stick Brian" he said and smiled " ok so up to the room ?" he asked Robert as he held Brian steady next to him. Jess washed up and stood with Brian and Jack hoping Robert would tell her what to do next.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top