Marriage is Murder - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm

"You're just a traitor to who you really are! Pretending to be one of ...them! You! You think you can live a human life? You're not human! You're a monster just like me! I'll kill them all! All the humans in that house! Every one of them. Then you won't have a choice but to be who you really are!" the voice yelled.

Lee was semi conscious and unable to move. He heard the threat and he knew what it meant. This kid was brainwashed and had every single intention of murdering everyone in the house--every man, woman and child. Including the Lupins and Jacks own family. He wanted to tell jack he had no choice. Jack was going to have to kill this child before the child killed everyone here or betrayed them back to Fenrir Grayback.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Jack heard the boy and sighed " no, I am no monster I am jack black heart I have a family Fenrir Lied to you you can stay human like me and have a life, But know this I don't want to but I will kill you to safe my family " he said looking to see if he could see where the boy was hiding he had to stop him even if it meant doing the one thing he swore to Robert he would never do.. Kill another. He took a deep breath in and spoke softly " forgive me Robert " he said glancing at Lee and Khaat. He moved first left " then you will have to go threw me if you think your man enough " he said trying to goat the boy out and into attacking him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 pm

The boy fired rapid fire shots first at Jack and then into Lee and then back at Jack and then into Khaat. All Lee could do was moan softly as the blasts hit him. He couldn't move to defend himself. Khaat's form was motionless beside him except for involuntary movements when the blasts hit her.

"You can be a live monster or a dead one, but you can't be both!" The boy shouted at Jack defiantly. "And if you think you can keep me from doing my job, then I'll kill you too! You're not HUMAN!! They're filthy lowlifes. They're disgusting, and they're not worthy to breathe air! And I will kill them all! You want to be one of them, then you can die with them!" He shouted a killing curse and fired it at Jack, narrowly missing him. Lee knew Jack wasn't goign to have a choice. He was going to have to take the only available choice or they were all going to die.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Jack felt the blasts and dodged them he looked at Lee and ran grabbing both Khaat and lee he hid them behind a tree and looked at both of them " I..I don't want you to see this its bad enough I'm forced to brake my promise to Robert " he said and looked apologetically at both of them before he left them to hunt for the boy. " no you won't kill them I will stop you boy, your a misguided misinformed little boy" he said his claws growing as he stood waiting. " try with out the magic Boy " he growled at him and let out a howl knowing even Robert should be able to hear it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm

The howl woke Brian, and the boy's own monsterish laugh rang out like a bell through the woods. It chilled Brian to the bone. He sprang from his bed and snatched up his wand and accio'd his coat. "Stay in the house!" he shouted loud enough to roust all the people in the house to a sharp alarm status. "Go on lockdown! Now! Get the kids safe! I'm going out!" Downstairs, Angus flew. He shouted through the floo hoping that Robert's library fireplace still worked, calling him and Kate home.

He put his coat on and apparated noiselessly outside a distance away. He believed that most likely he was behind the evil childlish laughter he saw. If Jack could point out to him where this threat was, he could eliminate it. And then he saw Lee and Khaat were both motionless on the ground. He had his mind made up. If he got the chance, he was taking the shot. He was going to kill. He managed to signal Jack with just the tiniest shimmer of light from his wand for a spit second and then put it out again.

Robert and Kate apparated back home and Robert began sealing the house immediately with energy spells, and directing Kate to keep an eye out the window so that he could let their family back in when the danger was past.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack sniffed the air moving where he smelt it strong it was then he saw him no older than a teenager his eyes filled with hate jack growled and pounced knocking the boy to one side as he grasped the boys want a shot hit him in his chest but he kept fighting him pulling him more and more out into the open he felt the boys claws cutting at his flesh but again he held him. Jacks mind kept going over and over he had promised Robert his hands gripped tight as he finally dragged him out into the clearing he saw Brian and was glad " NOW!!!" he shouted " DO IT NOW!" he looked into the boys eyes. " Your wrong, being human is who and what I am meant to be fenrir knew that." he said softly to the boy as he heard Brian fire and the boy drop to the ground Jack went with him
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Brian saw he was firing on a child, but he also knew Jack would not. He had no choice. He waited until he saw Jack release his grip for a split second and let go of the boy to give Brian the shot. He fired. He knew that Jack knew enough not to connect with someone who had been hit iwth a killing curse. Not unless he wanted to be captured by the same dark energy. He saw the boy drop to the ground. He apparated then over to them. He reached down and checked for a pulse in the boy's corpse, but he knew already the boy was gone. He reached down and grabbed the boy's coat.

"Lower the shield, Robert," Kate told Robert from inside.

"I'll be back. Get them inside," Brian said. He apparated the boy to the Greyback estate and dropped the boy's body in a snowbank and apparated back when his leg would not hold him another second. He fell in the snow. He had left his crutches inside. He didn't see Jack or Khaat or Lee now.

"Go get him," Kate said softly, seeing Brian stumble and fall in the snow.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Jack sat motionless as he saw Brian check the boy he closed his eyes this was one killing he was some what glad to leave to some one else. Jack stood up and waked to Kate but on Brian's reappearance he walked over to Brian and picked him up in his arms aperating him back to the house and placed him down on his bed again and stepped back " thanks Brian for what you did, I..I can't kill I promised " he said and stood with him. Steven aperated out side picking up Khaat and he aperated back to the main while several of Lee's men were taking care of him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"We had no choice," he told Jack. "But we sent a message to Greyback. Maybe thats the most we'll do. I don't know if you saw what I did, but he had Greyback's mark on his neck. He was some sort of relative of Greyback's. we'll see if Fenrir considers it a spoil of war or if he will want revenge later."

Robert went over to Khaat and merely laid his hand on her head. "Wake up," he commanded, stopping the boy's spell. He went over then to Lee's men who seemed to be mystified. "Move," he ordered. They backed away. Robert laid his hand on Lee and woke him as well. Khaat and Lee woke a moment later and sat up slowly. It took them a moment in order to get oriented again. Kate brought them each a cup of almond tea to get warm with.

"Anybody else?" she asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Jack looked at Brian " I saw it when he fought " he said " still doesn't help he was just a boy , but I understand fenrir will use any one and anything to get to us. " he said having to push his thoughts and feelings aside for the moment " if its ok with you 'll go work out in the gym for a bit" he said and moved down stairs he walked into the living room to see Khaat and Lee awake he looked at Robert as Jess walked over to him healing the minor cuts but she saw the burn on his chest and sighed shaking her head as she looked at Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top