Marriage is Murder - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 3 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm

"I think we should wait and see how things pan out with this whole mess with Grindlewald actually," Robert said. "It seems that it was the spider bite that he didn't know he had that was the thing that threw him off his game. And that could happen to anybody whether it was a muggle location or a magical one. It is difficult to control those things one does not see or know anything about. As I said, he'll feel a great deal better in an hour or so, once the potions and spells kick in.

"Oh, and I did get train tickets for the boys to return to school. The train leaves on Sunday from Kings Cross and the boys will need to be on it. I ordered Andrew's books for him. I could have ordered Johns as well, but I didn't know what classes he was taking. Sorry, Steven. You could just send an owl and have them forwarded to the school for him so that they're waiting on him when he gets there. That's what I did with Andrews. Much less to pack."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Jack nodded and watched Steven nod to Robert for the boys books." yes I'll just do that, I'm not sure myself what he needs this year but I'm sure the people at the book store know. " he said looking at john who stood up and moved to his room for the moment to pack his things " I don't think he wants to go back " Steven said and cassidy sighed.

" he has to till he graduates its the law, I think " she said then stood up " let me talk to him" she walked out to John's room leaving Steven sat with Jack and Jess.

" I'm sure Cassidy will make him realize he has to stay in school" Jess said leaning back on Jack she was glad their Andrew still had some years to go before he would if he had magic go to Hogwarts. " I'm looking forward to the day our Andrew goes up to Hogwarts , if he has any magic in him" she said as he toddled out and over to them Jess picked him up as a young woman walked out.

" sorry he got out some how " she said and Jess smiled up at her.

" that's ok I'll come and help " she said and carrying Andrew headed for the nursery.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 pm

It was just before dinner that night that Khaat and Brian got back. Brian was carrying four shopping bags loaded with shrunken items.

"How in the world did you managed to buy that much in one day?" Robert asked.

"I had Khaat with me," Brian laughed.

"What all do you have in there?"

"What don't we? Thats a better question."

"Well, the real question is did you have a good time?"

"Yes," Brian said. "And yes, we do still have some money left"

"Good," Robert said. "On another note, you both do look a lot more resolved to face whatever it is that might lay ahead of us."

"We are. We talked a lot. It took us a bit to get accustomed to thinking that we might actually survive going back, but we actually did the shopping to help us continue to keep forward thinking, to keep looking into the future and thinking the best will happen, rather than the worst."

"Well, then it was worth every euro you spent," Robert said.

"Do we have time for a swim down at the beach before dinner?" Brian asked.

"Yes," Robert said. Khaat and Brian changed and went out to the beach and both eagerly went into the water for a swim.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Jack chuckled seeing all the bags shrunken into one bag. Steven nodded " best way to think about things" he said and smiled seeing them head down to the beach . Jess walked back in several moments later smiling.

"I believe Khaat and Brian are back that's good" she said and sat with Jack we should start thinking about getting things for Andrew , I know hes only three but still " she said as she lend back against Jack .

" its too soon yet Jess time will tell" he said and she sighed nodding " but it will be good to get home again" he felt Jess moved to hold him close to her.

" yes it will" she said smiling I'm glad Khaat and Brian worked things out".
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Angus had decided to make a fresh homemade whole wheat pasta with a delicious bolognase sauce for dinner, with fresh, crusty garlic bread and an enormous salad with a fresh dressing. For dessert he had made a deep dish lemon merangue pie that was light and fresh.

While the sauce was simmering, he received a large scroll from a large raven at the window. He took it to Robert. "For you," he said.

"Oh, good," Robert said. "Its just confirmation of what I set in place to get our places ready to go back. You know we don't need to go back unti the end of the weekend if we dont' want. I just want folks to be ready that we do have to go back. We really cannot avoid it any longer."

"I know. But perhaps we need to discuss it at dinner," Angus suggested.

"We will, if anyone feels a need to discuss it," Robert said. "How soon will we be eating?"

"Perhaps 30 minutes. I probably should go set the table. It does take a bit longer to set the table for two dozen people."

"Perhaps you should ask for help with that. The cooking for that many is quite enough of a job."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Jack stood up with Jess " we'll help lay the table " they both said and moved to it placing down each item and some they placed by levitating them. Soon it was done and the both smiled and looked at Angus " tables done anything else we can help with?" Jack asked feeling some what proud that he'd done it with out braking anything. Jess chuckled and stepped back .

" well that's a first Jack" she said " nothing broken " he chuckled and pulled her to him giving her a light kiss on her neck as she chuckled and held him back.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 pm

"That is a huge help. Thank you,' Angus said. He saw Khaat and Brian coming back up from the beach. When they came in, Angus said, "We'll be eating in just a few minutes, you two."

"Good. We're starving," Brian smiled. "Do we have time to go dry off?"

"You have about ten minutes," Angus said.

"That's enough," Brian replied. They went upstairs and changed. He chose a pair of cargo pants and a sportshirt, and she chose a pair of white capris and a fusia colored french terry pullover that had 3/4 sleeves, and slipped on a pair of mule styled shoes with low kitten heels, done in a neutral color. She flicked her wand to dry her hair and style it, with loose curls, brushed back casually and clipped back with a large hairclip decorated with seashells. Her last addition was a pair of simple gold hoop earrings.

"Why are you dressing up?" he asked her.

"I'm not really," she said. "But if I work at looking a bit better, then it does keep me feeling a bit more positive. The other thing that keeps me positive..." she kissed him softly."...is you."

"Then I guess I'd better stay close."

"I'm counting on it," she said. They went back downstairs and helped Kate and Robert get the kids to the table for dinner.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Jack moved with Jess back to the living room then helped sit Andrew in his high chair along with the other children. He gave Andrew a small spoon to play with before he ate Jack sat next to him and smile as Jess sat with the twins , Steven beside his own children John walking in several minuets later and sat heavily down next to Cassidy who had walked with him and smiled at Steven then kissed his cheek. " hes ok now" she said and sat with him as they waited for the food to arrive.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Robert went out to the balcony and woke Andrew and found he was feeling a bit better. He brought Andrew in to the dinner table. Andrew was silent, and Robert knew why. Andrew wasn't quite awake, And he hurt. Robert paused and laid his hand on Andrew's shoulder to check it and to draw off more pain for him. Andrew winced at Robert's touch until he actually had drawn off Andrew's pain.

"Get some food," Robert said to Andrew quietly. "You haven't eaten all day." He merely nodded. Robert sat down and simply said. "He's never been one to wake up very quickly. And my spells aren't helping. He'll be in less pain by morning." He had barely gotten the words out of his mouth when Dakota hurled her sippy cup and it struck Andrew straight in the shoulder. As a kneejerk reflex, his hand snapped up to hit her, and Robert grasped him by the wrist. "I know you don't mean to do that, Son," Robert said quietly. "That really hurt. I know. I'll add a bit more of a pain spell for you." He touched Andrew's forehead and drew off even more. "Better?" he asked. Andrew nodded. "It might be nice if we could keep flying objects from connecting with that, Everyone. And we all know that Dakota is a champion at throwing things at the table. Would you mind, terribly, trying to keep her from smacking that broken shoulder of Andrew's again, please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Jack went to grab the flying cup but missed he winced as it hit Andrews shoulder. He looked at Robert as the boy lashed out but breathed out as Robert stopped him from making contact with Dakota " we will sir " Jack said a long with Steven and Jess who both looked at Dakota and frowned.

" that was not nice " Jess said and placed the sippy cup back this time watching her closely so she wouldn't do it again. James and Jaylen giggled as they held there bottles. John shook his head and sat back in his seat watching every one.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top