Marriage is Murder - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:51 pm

"The houses will be ready tonight. So I suggest we go back either tonight in the dark or tomorrow before breakfast. Either one," Robert said.

Khaat said nothing. She and Brian needed to talk. She looked at him. He reached over and took her hand and smiled at her.

"You don't get it, do you?" he asked softly. "I'd rather have you and those kids for one day than to never have had them in my life at all. I'm okay with it. Really."

"Don't go saying goodbye yet, either of you," Robert said. "Not unless you need to. I plan on you and I coming back from this, Khaat. You all have a free day here today. I suggest you make the most of it. Kate and I hae work to do. We will watch the kids if you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 am

Jack nodded and moved out side to Jess who he held as she looked out over the scenery in front of her. Cassidy returned holding Fallon " it will be nice to finally spend some time in the ranch" she said as Steven took Fallon from her and burped her.

" yes i have been meaning to find out how things are with the pups and the foul" he said smiling " I'm sure the hands have taken care of them" he said cradling Fallon in his arms as Cassidy took some coffee and drank it before he placed it on the table and sat next to Steven.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 am

Brian looked at Robert, "You sure you want these kids?"

"Go," Robert laughed. Brian stood up and reached for her hand. With his other hand, he accio'd keys to her red sportscar.

"We'll see you later then, Grandpa," Brian laughed, He led Khaat out to the garage and within seconds, Robert heard the sound of the luxury sportscar firing up and spinning out of the driveway.

"I hope they just have a good time," Robert smiled. "Thank you for a wonderful breakfast, Angus."

"Anytime. With your permission, I'll go clean up breakfast and then pack for Brian and Khaat and the kids."

"And yourself?" he asked.

"I never unpacked" Angus laughed. "Not for a weekend anyway. I"m good." He flicked his wand, sending the breakfast dishes back to the kitchen. "If anyone has laundry, they'd best get it to me now. I'm not doing 25 loads today."

"Good for you," Kate smiled at him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 am

Cassidy stood up and moved to her room returning with a load of washing " I'll help Angus, I have to get use to it " she said and smiled as she passed Steven " I hope they do to " she said to Robert and smiled " they deserve it " she said softly and headed into the kitchen with the basket of washing. Steven bounce Fallon gently in his arms as he saw John walk out yawning.

" morning dad " he said and picked up a cup of coffee, Steven coughed and he placed it back down picking up a glass of orange juice and sat down to have breakfast " did I hear about going home , that would be neat " he said taking some toast.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:03 am

"If you dont go home, you'll be truant from school. i do not want to give Grindlewald a reason to suspect you for any reason. Besides that, you missed breakfast," Robert said.

"I haven't seen Andrew either."

"Ah. That. Well,..." Robert began.

"He's due home soon," Angus said, checking the time. The air crackled with the sound of apparating. Michael apparated in with Andrew in tow. His shoulder was in a sling.

"You werent' supposed to damage him," Robert scowled at Michael.

"His own bloody fault," Michael said dryly, sheathing his wand. "He flunked today."

"Flunked?" Robert said. "Entirely?"

"Completely!" Michael scowled.

"I didn't ask to do that anyway!" Andrew retorted angrily and stormed outside.

"That boy needs some serious control," Michael said.

"He's 14. Its normal, considering his circumstances. I have pushed him a bit far," Robert said. "I guess I should see to his shoulder. Do try not to damage any of the other children while I"m gone, would you?" Robert got up and accio'd his medical bag and went out onto the balcony with Andrew. Michael just shook his head and went to the kitchen for a cup of tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

Steven looked as aperarting sounded in the house he was some what taken a back buy Andrew's arm in a sling " what did he fail?" he asked standing with Fallon in his arms as he walked to the kitchen and over to Michael " more to the point what were you teaching him that got his shoulder that way?" he asked curios as to know if John was to go with him for that type of training not that he would mind as Michael was the best to train him. Cassidy walked back from the laundry room and saw Michael.

"Good to see you again Michael " she said " I take it you've been busy?" she asked as she pored some coffee and walked to Steven taking Fallon who was now asleep she handed him the coffee to drink while she held her. After a moment she moved to the nursery leaving jack and Steven with Michael.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:53 pm

"Andrew was stupid," Michael said simply. "He didn't follow my instructions. Robert has skills he wants him to learn, and Andrew wants to do it his own way. Idiot. He wants him to learn how to climb more than trees, but the lad thinks he knows it all. Teenagers. He refused to use the safety harness and fell quite a distance onto the rocks. He was lucky he wasn't killed. I won't train him again until he gets that teenage foolishness out of his system. Right now he's angry with me for letting him fall and angry with Robert for telling him to get in shape. Its the lad's own fault entirely. I'm going to let Robert deal with his attitude because I"m already tired of it."

"On another note," Kate said, coming into the kitchen, "Are you hungry, Michael?"

"Actually, yes," Michael said.

"Well, how about you just enjoy your tea and I'll fix you something?"

"Thank you, Kate," Kate fixed him a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on crispy toast. "Is it his shoulder?" she asked Michael.

"Not sure if its his shoulder or his arm. That's Robert's forte, not mine. If he'd used the safety harness, he wouldn't have fallen in the first place. He can't go cliff climbing without a harness the first time out, but he thinks since he climbs trees, this was going to be a breeze."

"Well, sometimes we all have to learn the hard way," Kate smiled, setting a plate with the sandwich in front of him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Steven looked at Michael and sighed, " I'm afraid that's how they learn " he said and looked at John who rolled his eyes at him. John stood up and moved to a couch buy the window.

"Go on dad tell him how I broke my arm falling from a tree at three" he said and heard Steven chuckle behind him as he placed down his cup.

"Don't have to you just did I wasn't going to tell him about that I was going to say about when you fell out of your bouncer because you wouldn't stay in it , but the tree ones good " He said and john groaned shaking his head Cassidy chuckled.

" I think you embarrassed him" she whispered to Steven. Who turned and kissed her gently.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Robert came back in got a mug of tea for Andrew and took it back outside. He left Andrew resting on a lounge chair outside.

"It wasn't broken," Robert said. "Dislocated his shoulder. Very painful but not as bad as a break. He'll be fine in a few days. He's going to bruise and he's going to hurt. I reset it for him and immobilized it and drew the pain off for him. He's a lot less cranky now that he doesn't hurt. Where'd you take him, anyway?"

"Some cliffs about 5 miles down the coast," he said. "Why do you ask?"

"The reason he was cranky with the exercise to begin with is because somehow he was bitten by a toxic spider and didn't realize it. Looks like it bit him in the ankle. His ankle is huge and its discolored. Its a good thing he did fall. Otherwise we would not have known and he might be in serious trouble by now. The tea I took him has the antitoxin in it. I opened the bite mark and drew off as much toxin as I could, and then I wrapped it for him. It was the toxin that made him edgy. It's just a side effect of that toxin itself. Give him a bit for all the treatment to set in a bit. He'll feel better in an hour or so. Once all the spells have time to work a bit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

John sat up at Roberts words concerned for his friend " will he be ok now?" he asked looking at Steven to Robert and back. Steven shrugged his shoulders.

" Robert the best healer to be under , I'm sure he will " Steven said and took Cassidys hand in his own. Jack chuckled and looked at Robert.

"Maybe they should use a muggle climbing center next time" he said in a suggestion " I hear the hotel down the road has one, um not sure where the nearest one is at home though, might be something to think about making " he said and looked at Steven who hummed and scratched his chin gently as he thought about it.

" well I do have that old barn out in the east pasture could turn it into a activity center " he suggested Cassidy nodded beside him.

" Good idea I'm sure the workers would love that" she said and he nodded
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top