Going to visit an old friend - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to visit an old friend - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to visit an old friend

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to visit an old friend - Page 4 Empty Re: Going to visit an old friend

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 am

Damon smiled and he knew that she was always this nervous around him but he didn't want her to be. He picked her up and laid her down on top of him pushing her hair over to one side he spoke very softly, "You have nothing to be nervous about Christy, I am your friend and I hope that i can also be yours." He stroked her cheek softly with one hand while his other was on her lower back keeping her steady on top of him. "You are an amazing woman and i have seen you when as you say been 'crazy' but that does not stop me from loving you. I love you Christabella Whittle and i will always love you till the day i die." Damon said then kissed her lips softly and sweetly.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 am

She smiled and looked at him, "Then why did you say you were my friend when we both know that we want more than that?" she asked curiously. She smiled as he spoke to her. "And I've loved you since I first saw you but I never thought that you shared any of the same feelings that I did. I wished every day that you would come here and say this stuff, now I'm just wondering if I'm dreaming." she kissed him back looking at him seriuosly. "I'm not dreaming am I?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:32 am

"Because people who are in love must also be the person that they loves friend. To be a friend and a lover is better than just being a lover to someone. The bond with them is stronger know that no matter what they always have a friend as well as a lover. No Christy you are not dreaming, i am real and i am here bearing my heart as well as my soul to you telling you that i love you more than words can say." Damon said kissing her lips passionately hoping she would get the message about it not being a dream. He loved her more than she would ever know, he wanted to be with her in this lifetime and what ever comes after that.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 am

She looked at him and nodded. "Sometimes you have to specify both parts." she replied as she kissed him back just as passionately, knowing full well that the kiss would leave her breathless but she really didn't care at the moment. "How long before you can be back here full time?" she asked gasping as she broke the kiss. "I mean I don't want you to even get your own place unless you want to. I want you here with me always." she rolled over and pulled him on top of her kissing him hard, letting him take the lead and make the decisions for once.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 am

Damon was breathing slightly hard as she spoke, "I can start full time today if you was Mistress Christy. I will be loyal to you in many many ways. I hadn't decided on where i would live quite yet but i will stay here since you asked." He kissed her back just as hard knowing that she wanted him to make the decisions now, he knew that he would but wondered how far she was truly willing to go. Damon broke the kiss then started to kiss her neck softly nibbling on the delicate flesh softly.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm

"Oh but I am Mistress." she said smiling wickedly. "Didn't you know that?" she gasped as he started on her neck, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Damon..." she said softly before she herself started to tear at his shirt trying to remove it but unable to. She wasn't sure how far he wanted to go either but she was willing to find out, even if it made her look like a fool. "Are you sure you want this?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

"I know you are Mistress now Christy. If i didn't want this would i be kissing and biting your neck wanting to arouse you as much as i am?" Damon asked as he stopped kissing her neck and looked her straight in the eye. "If you don't want it i will not push you into doing this, I want you to know that if we do anything i'm not gonna wait till your sleeping and sneak off. I'll be laying beside you until you wake up and i'll forever be beside you, you should know me of all people when i say something i'm not one to not live up to it. You have my heart Christy in the palm of your hands and i wouldn't have it any other way." He wondered what she would say or do now that he said what he needed to tell her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 am

"No I want to." she replied not taking her eyes off of his. "Besides, I like the idea of you laying beside me as long as it involves you holding me." She smiled at him "I'm just worried if we might be taking things fast. I mean I don't want to stop, my heart is telling me to keep going but my head..its never been so confusing. I don't want to mess anything up with you and I'm scared that if we continue we might." She looked rather confused and tried to force a smile to her lips, "And you have my heart in the palm of your hand as well."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 am

Damon laid down next to her and smiled softly down at her face. "If you think we're going to fast then we will take baby steps until we're ready. I'm sorry that you heart and head are speaking at the same time, since they make it confusing to be able to hear them clearly. I want you to be comfortable in this seeing as i'm not the only one who's involved here." He took her hand and kissed it softly waiting for her response at what he had just said. He wanted her to be comfortable when the time came and he knew that he was willing to wait for her when she was finally ready, he would always wait for her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top