Going to visit an old friend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to visit an old friend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to visit an old friend

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to visit an old friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to visit an old friend

Post by Damon Fields Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 am

"Yes how much i would miss you. What i mean is that being with you for as long i was i missed you company. Not only that i missed your smile, your laugh, and everything about you. Are you asking me to join you once more here at the Ministry? If you are i will gladly accept your offer. As long as i can be near you, i will be content in that." Damon said smiling at her softly. He took some more bites of his food wondering how she would respond to what he had said to her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 am

Christy turned even redder and smiled, "I do want you to join back with me." she said with a smile. "I could really use all the help I can get...maybe even more?" she asked looking away for fear of being rejected. She took several bites of her waffle and looked up at him. "You can start right away if you want. I just...ok I have to say tihs..I care about you a lot."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 am

Damon smiled as he got up and walked over to her smiling sweetly. He took her hand and pulled her out of her chair, he wrapped his arms around her and said, "I've been waiting to hear you say that for a while now and i'm glad you did." He kissed her before she could say a word and wondered if she would accept his kiss or reject him and kick him out of her house. He didn't know how far her caring for him went but he wanted to show her how much he really did miss her. His hands laid on her lower back keeping her close to him as he kissed her lips softly then he kissed her eyelids and then her mouth once more. Damon broke his kiss and said softly, "That is how much i miss you and more."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 am

Christy's eyes widened as he kissed her but slowly they closed of their own accord, her arms wrapping around his neck to help steady herself as she returned the kiss. She felt herself pressed closely against him and smiled as he kissed her eyelids and brushed her lips lightly against him as he brushed the kiss. Her face was red and she was temporarily left breathless. "And more?" she asked not sure if she could handle more of that right that moment.
"You know I really think we should discuss this more. You know you always could have said something. You didn't have to wait on me to say something first."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 am

"I was afraid to tell you because i was afraid you'd reject me. I have loved you for so long that when i left i felt like a part of me died leaving you." Damon said softly his breathing was now under control. He sat her down at her seat for fear of her falling down from the abruptness of his kiss. He wondered if she would still reject him thinking him insane or mad, but right now he was going to brace what was coming. Damon was in love with her as soon as he met her all those years ago, he wondered if she would accept him in her heart. He knew that she was careful in who she trusted, but she could trust him because he would never betray her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 am

Part of her was angry that he had never told her. That she had went off to England to go to school and was caught up in everything that went on there but part of her understood what he meant by that. "When you left I cried for a week and had my parents transfer me to Hogwarts to get as far away from this place as I could." she replied as he sat her down. "And a lot of things have happened since then but I can't say they were all bad. I've grown up now since then."

She looked at him and sighed as she stood up and grabbed hold of his face looking into his eyes, "I want to be with you. I've loved you since the very first moment that we met in my father's office." And the words were not a lie as her eyes almost glazed over into a vision of things that she saw in the future.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"I want to be with you as well Christy. I always have wanted to be with you, i love you more than anything in this world." Damon said softly. He looked at her and sighed softly, he hadn't wanted her cry when he left the Ministry. He took her face knowing what was happening and then said softly to her, "Come back to me Christy, focus on me and how much i love you." He kissed her lips softly wanting her to come out of her vision because he didn't care what the future said for them. They could make their own future if they needed to, he wanted her to know that he would do anything for her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 am

Christy could feel his lips touching hers but she had to see it through til the end. She wanted it to end and she was trying to force it over and after a moment she came back to. "I'm sorry, what?" she asked shaking her head to come fully back into focus. She smiled at him sweetly. "So you'll come back here?" she asked curiously. "And come back and work with me this time?" She threw her arms around him practically knocking him over as she kissed him on the lips.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:46 am

Damon kissed her back then broke it as he said, "What did you see in your vision love?" he ran a hand across her cheek softly. "I will come back and work with you Christy I promise you i will." Damon kissed her lips once more and waited for the answer to his previous question wanting to know what she saw. He would know if she was not being honest with him for he knew her all too well. Damon kept his hands on her waist looking down into her eyes remembering all those years ago looking into them as he spoke with her. He wanted to know what she saw and if it was about them in the future or if it was someone else that needed them to help so nothing bad happened.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 am

She returned the kiss and looked a little perplexed. "We're going to have visitors soon." she replied looking at him. "But I don't know why. I didn't see that far." Of course she was being honest with him. But then again, she never had a reason to lie to him. She moved a little away, making sure that she could touch him at all times. "So what were you planning on doing here today? You never showed up to see me without something planned for us to do." she continued looking at him curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top