Going to visit an old friend - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to visit an old friend - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to visit an old friend

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to visit an old friend - Page 3 Empty Re: Going to visit an old friend

Post by Damon Fields Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Damon laughed softly knowing that she would say that, but this would be the first time he didn't have anything planned. "Well you've caught me at a disadvantage because i actually didn't have anything planned beyond what i was going to to up till now." He smiled sheepishly wonder what she would say to that, it was odd not having anything planned for them to do but he didn't think that it would go as smoothly as it did. "Do you know who these visitors are? Or are they strangers to you?" Damon asked wondering who these visitors were and wondering what they were coming here to do.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm

(You could post in the house thread if you wanted now to find out)
She sighed, "Yeah I do know who they are but I don't know why they are coming here, or when." she said frowning. "These things aren't exact, although one of them I don't know yet but I have a feeling I can't turn away anyone with a baby." Leaning her head against his chest she smiled, "I'm not sure yet but I have a feeling that this will be a good thing. I've been hearing a lot of things about the British ministry and I'm sure that this has something to do with it. Do you have a clue as to whats been going on over there? Hopefully more than I do?"

She leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "Besides I'm sure we could find something to do though, don't you think?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 pm

"If you have a feeling that it will be a good thing then don't question it. I know there's been someone and a bunch of people rioting there but other than that i haven't heard much about it." Damon said softly looking at her brushing a few stray hairs from her face then kissing her softly, "What do you have in mind for us to do love?" He wondered what she would come up with or if he would come up with something first. Damon would like to know what she would come up with before him, he kissed her lips softly once and then waited for her response.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 am

"I honestly have no idea." she said smiling. "I was kind of hoping you would have some idea." Christy laughed a little as she pulled away from him. "Because all I was going to do was lay around and read or watch a movie and just be lazy." She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the dinning room and moved him, towards the stairs. "Come with me." she said smiling as she headed up the stairs unsure of whether to take him into the office or her bedroom.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 am

"Where are you taking me Christy?" Damon ask curiously wishing he could read her mind but sometimes thankful that he could not. He wondered what she would do if he took over leading and led her straight to her room, if she would smack him or laugh. As much as he wanted to led her he decided that where she would take them would be best for them seeing right now he was on unknown grounds. Damon knew everything about Christy but when it came to him and her, it was like wondering how far he could come before crossing the line. So he decided that she let him know what it was that she wanted and he would give it to her without hesitation.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 am

"I can't tell you." she replied smiling, turning her face away to hide her blush. She turned the corner and came upon the door to her room. She stopped and turned to him hesitating with her hand on the door. She bit her lip leaning against the door, unsure of how to continue with where she was taking this, but she steadily turned the knob and opened the door to her room. Books lined the shelves on the walls and there was a large bed in the middle of the room with a television in front of it. The window seat was filled with pillows and cushions so she could sit and read, or just look outside whenever she wished.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 am

Damon smiled crookedly and took her hand leading her into her bedroom looking around amazed. "You have an amazing collection of books, more than i own after years of collecting books." He said looking at her. "I must say that your bed is a little bigger than mine is but mine is also long than yours since i'm much more taller." He looked at some of the titles and nodded approvingly then he sat down on her bed smiling wickedly. "This bed is more comfortable than mine is." Damon said as he laid back putting his hands behind his head sighing softly.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 am

"I haven't even read all of them." she replied as she sat down on the edge of the bed looking at him nervously holding her hands in her lap. "I don't think I've seen a bed longer than mine before." she added looking at him. She looked at him blushing, almost feverishly. "Its just what I sleep in at night. Nothing special about it." she said as she moved a little closer to him. "How much more comfortable?" she asked him almost leaning over his head to look at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 am

Damon could feel her nervousness and smiled softly, "More comfortable now that your on it as well." He put one arm around her and pulled her to his side holding her there. "You shouldn't be nervous around me i'm not gonna bite you and i'm not going to do anything you don't want me to. I will never hurt you Christy i want you to know that, i could never hurt you." He kissed her lips softly as one hand rested on one side of her cheek. He broke the kiss and said, "You will learn that it's okay with me what ever you choose to do, right now i want you to tell me why your nervous around me."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:03 am

"You've never noticed I've always been this nervous around you." she said looking at him. "Everytime I see you I think my heart skips a beat. I've always been scared of this and what you would do or would happen if we...you know." She looked around her room and then back at him. "I mean I don't know how far you want this to go with us...or even if you want all of this. I've been told I can be a bit crazy." She kissed him on the cheek looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top