Everything Will Be Alright - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything Will Be Alright - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything Will Be Alright

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything Will Be Alright - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything Will Be Alright

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 am

Alexis immedately turned her head away from the wolf as Larko called out the spell. The puppy in her head whimpered. It was intimidated now, by him. It thought he was going to hurt her. Alexis' ears fell flat on her head as shr heard the whine from the wolf and she looked at it, only to find it slumped in the air. She closed her eyes quickly and whimpered again.

Her eyes reopened when she heard Larko talking to her. "Oh. I thinly my brother, Alistair, would be able to help with that. He's the one that helps me during these times." she said softly. The puppy inside her, flinched at his touch causing her body to tense up, but she quickly relaxed and laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes again. "The night's almost over..." she told him softly. Alexis licked his cheek gently before she looked at the moon, staring to disappear over the horizon. "I'm gonna need to go back up there soon." she said. The transformation to return to normal wasn't as bad as when she turned into her wolf form, but she wouldn't have any clothes on when that happened and it would jisy he embarrassing for her if he saw her like that.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 pm

"We'll talk to him tomorrow," Larko said, feeling her tension. "You know where my apartment in Hogsmeade is?" He explained to her the way to it. "Meet me there okay? Ima go take a nap, so you might need to knock kind of loud. I'll leave him a note telling him to come to my place."

Stretching wide, he straightened up. "Let me walk you to the top of the hill, Alexis." The young wizard quickly scribbled a note and dropped it onto the wolf. "Let's go."
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Her bright yellow eyes focused on the moon as it disappeared and she began to feel intense sharp pains that almost made her keel over. She forced herself to remain standing and she winced a bit at the pain she began to feel. Her attention turned back to Lark as he explained where his apartment was. She nodded quickly after his explanation and in a pained voice she said, "Okay. I'll make sure to meet you there." She tried her best to smile at him even with the pain she was now feeling.

As the moon went down further, the pain became more intense. She looked at thr moon again and sighed. "We should leave quickly." her tone was more worried now than pained and she ran to the room where she had transformed the before. Her clothes were on the floor all around the room. She gathered them up quickly and came back down with the clothes in her mouth. She glanced at the note beside the other werewolf and she shook her head.

"Yeah. Let's go." her tone was pained once again and she took off, her pace quickening with every step she took.

[OOC: Should we start another thread in the Personal Housing section of the site, to show the change of places?]
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top