Everything Will Be Alright - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything Will Be Alright - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything Will Be Alright

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything Will Be Alright - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything Will Be Alright

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 am

Alexis gave a wolf-ish snicker as he spoke and she looked up at him. "Well it's good to know things so you don't sound like a fool." she grinned at him, and leaned up and gently licked his cheek before pulling back and continuing to grin at him. "Sometimes being a smart-ass is all you need to be to be considered brave." she smiled at him. For the first time since she had been turned, Alexis felt safe while being in her wolf form. Most times she would feel insecure and scared while she was in her current form, maybe it was just the fact that Larko was there with her that caused her to feel so safe.

Her ears shot up when she heard the thump coming from a different part of the run down shack. "Super Mecha?" she asked questioningly, when he said that before a strong scent came near her nose. She sniffed the air as she walked along with Larko, and her hair started standing on end and she lowered her head instinctively, a low growl escaping her throat. The scent was similar to those of her kind, but there was something off about this one. It didn't seem to be in its right mind, this was bad.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

"Well, to be a smart-ass around some people is a sign of bravery in itself," Larko said. He crouched, wand raised level to the door. "Don't mind my random curses. Inside jokes towards myself." Then there was a loud howl from right outside the closed door.

"Shi-" he didn't finish the curse. The werewolf bounded through the door, tearing it to splinters and lunged through the air for Larko. The seventh years ran underneath the great wolf and spun, sending a stunner that merely served to make the thing angry. Then it launched after him again. "PROTEGO!" He channeled as much of the fear and anger that he was feeling into the spell as he could, but it still only stopped the werewolf. It was slowly pushing through the spell, getting pushed an inch or two back every few seconds by the spell. But he was making progress.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Crouching down to the floor with her ears flat against her head, Alexis managed to stay out of the sight of the wolf. Her eyes had widened slightly at the sight of him, the wolf was much larger than she was and she knew it was more powerful than she was. He was a more experienced battler than she was, and he wasn't afraid to kill whoever was near him. She blinked a couple of times before standing up straight and taking a step forward. She was unsure of what she should do, but she knew she had to think of something fast. Larko was barely protecting himself from the wolf with that spell, and she was sure it would give out any minute.

Without giving it much thought, Alexis barked loudly and ran at the other wolf. "Leave him alone!" she shouted as she rammed into it, and the two of them were send hurdling toward the wall on the opposite side of the room. They slammed into the wall and Alexis managed to get up before the other wolf had a chance to regain his balance. She jumped back away from it and shook her head slightly. She bared her teeth at the wolf and barked again. "What are you doing here?" she growled at it. A wolf like him wouldn't need to pass by here, and it sure as hell wouldn't come into the Shrieking Shack unless it was looking for something, or unless it was hunting.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Larko slumped to the ground, energy from the spell being too much to handle as it dissipated. "Ugh, my head... What the hell, you stupid mutt!" he said, angry at the new werewolf. "I oughta burn you to a crisp!"

The wolf growled and sniffed the air, then turned his head in a new direction. The direction of Hogwarts.

"Oh, shit. Don't let him leave!" All my friends are in trouble now! "Incendio!" he shouted, aiming his wand at the wolf's feet and sending sparks up as it went for the door, making it back up a bit. "You won't hurt any of them!"
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 am

Alexis felt her eyes narrow as she stared at the wolf. She saw the other wolf sniff the air and look in the direction of Hogwarts. She quickly glanced up at Larko as he spoke and she nodded. "Right." she said as she watched him send the spell at the wolf's feet. As the wolf stumbled backward, Alexis saw it as an opportunity to make sure the wolf didn't leave the Shrieking Shack.

She jumped in front of the door and growled at the wolf. "We won't let you leave so easily." Alexis barked at him. She stood in front of the door with her head lowered in an offensive position, in case the wolf decided to attack her. "Larko, try stunning him!" she told him, not taking her eyes off of the larger wolf in front of her.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

"STUPEFY! STUPEFY! STUPEFY!" Larko sent three stunners straight between the beast's eyes. It roared in pure agony, whirling on him, it's face a contorted mask of rage and pain. "Incarcerus! Confundo!" Ducking out of the way, he simultaneously covered the beast in ropes and confused it, buying them some time while it disentangled itself. "Alexis! What should we do?!"

Larko walked over to stand by Alexis, watching the writhing mass on the ground in front of him. "Is there something that would actually stop it? Stupefy hurts it, but nothing more. I need another witch or wizard here with me! Excluding you, of course," he added. "I assume you couldn't use a wand?"
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am

Alexis growled at the wolf as she watched it try to free itself from Larko's spells. "If you can knock it out for a while we might be able to get it away from here, so it won't be able to hurt anyone in Hogwarts." She said as she looked up at him. There wasn't much they could do unless they killed the other wolf. Alexis shook hee head and tried to get that thought out of her head. The puppy in her head didn't want to kill the wolf, after all she was one of them, and the puppy was yelling Alexis that she should he protecting it instead of fighting it. But she knew that she couldn't, if she did she would risk it attacking Hogwarts, and her sister.

She nodded sadly. "That's right. I can't do anything with magic right now." She sighed. It really sucked that sue couldn't wield her wand right now. If she was still a vampire she would he more helpful in this situation, but she wasn't and she really didn't know what else to do.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Come on, think... he thought to himself, running through all of his possibilities. "WINGADIUM LEVIOSA!" he shouted, pointing his wand at the great werewolf and levitating it into the air where it writhed, helpless, and unable to touch anything, suspended between the floor and ceiling.

"Wanna try and knock it out now? Then we can watch it until morning, when it turns back and can hook it up with some wolfsbane." Sighing, he plopped down into a chair and kept his wand trained on the werewolf. "Damn, you're a tough one, aren't you?" he commented as the thing writhed in the air, fighting at the invisible force that was holding up. "But not too much brighter than the average wolf without the potion."
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:06 am

Alexis stared up at the wolf as it struggled to free itself from Larko's spell. She shook her head and sighed softly. "I don't think the potion would help this wolf. Besides I don't have anymore of the potion I took. There was only enough for one person." she whispered. The wolf was thrashing about in midair and it seemed ticked off about not being able to get down. The puppy in her head was growling at her, fussing at her because she refused to help now of her kind. She shook her head and whimpered a bit as she saw the wolf there, just thrashing about.

"He won't give up until he gets down." she commented softly. The wolf stared at her and seemed like it wanted to say something to her. She froze where she stood and stared back at it. Her tail wagged lightly, stopping sometimes as she stared at the other wolf. It continued to struggle to get down, but nothing was working. Suddenly alexis understood what it had tried to say. It wanted her to help it down, to release it. "I can't." she said softly as she turned to Larko. "I can't knock it out. I just can't." she said in a whisper.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Larko sighed. Pointing his wand again, he said "Levicorpus!" to keep the thing in the air, then he said, pointing the wand directly and at close range at its head, "Alexis, I would turn away. Stupefy!" And, with the full force of the spell, it slumped in the air. Gently, Larko lowered it to the ground. "Sorry, guy." Turning to Alexis, he said, "What I meant was when the sun rises we can get him hooked up with some of it. Maybe find this person someone he can buy the potion from." He wrapped his arms around Alexis' neck and smiled into her fur.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top