A long overdue meeting - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long overdue meeting - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long overdue meeting

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long overdue meeting - Page 7 Empty Re: A long overdue meeting

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Jess smiled and returned the kiss, letting his arms wrap themselves around Mari as he held her closer. "Well, I'm glad of that," he replied, allowing himself to simply enjoy the moment he and Mari were sharing.

It'd been a long while since he'd had this.... enjoying someone's company by the hearthside, sharing stories and just generally enjoying himself. He'd missed being with Mari, he'd missed her company, her quirks, her mannerisms and just her in general.

"I love you," he whispered softly, kissing her lightly upon the brow and leaving his lips there.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 12, 2012 11:14 pm

What were they talking about earlier? Was it Amelia? That thing seemed so distant and irrelevant at the moment. His kisses were sweet now that they were fresh again which made her regret not kissing him right away.

How late was it? That didn't seem important either, but she detained herself in half a yawn in order not to be reminded of that fact. They didn't spend a lot of time alone since Mari got back and they were mostly starting from the begging so this night made her remember their first offical date.

"Do you remember the party at my house? The one where Betsy jumped on your head?" she replied snuggling even closer if that was possible while her hand caressed his neck as their faces were so close that she didn't want to move.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 am

Jess burst out laughing, shattering the mood somewhat, and nodded vigourously. "I couldn't ever forget that day," he replied, the grin lingering on his face. "Remember going to St. Mungos? That crack when she landed on me?" He asked, cringing inwardly just a little as he recalled the pain he'd felt when she'd landed on him.

"I wonder whatever happened to Betsy," he muttered, closing his eyes for a second as he recalled some of his favourite memories of their time together. "And everyone else," he added. "Whatever happened to the old gang?" He asked, knowing Mari would have kept a better tab on these things than most other people.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 pm

The sound of his laughter was refreshing. It made her grin herself and relax even more though she really wasn't thinking about anything at all. "I remember that day for a different reason. I was telling you, well our brother how i felt about you. He was very very perceptive in the matter." she replied smiling on the nonsenses they did when they were in school together and when they were together during the summer.

Did he think Mari was a computer with all data in her head? Well he wasn't far off mark. "Betsy is probably in the boarding school in the province though she only wrote to me a couple of times in the begining. Piper dropped by for a visit god knows from where like a month ago, Sophia is in the hospital and Andy is your brother you should know where he is better then me. Did i miss anyone?" she finally said wondering did this sound more like a lecture then like sharing the information with her husband.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 28, 2012 1:00 pm

((Will reply here tomorrow, I promise!))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Jess nodded. A lot about that day was quite foggy to him - that was the downside to breaking your spine he supposed - so Andrian had filled him in on a lot of the details later... as had just about everyone else he knew. Andrian had had his eyes open for him, thankfully enough, and Jess'd ended up all the better for it. He wasn't entirely sure, in fact, who he owed more. Betsy for breaking his neck and opening up the floodgates of Mari, or Andrian, for channelling it all into one outlet.

Jess chuckled and shook his head, staring at Mari for another moment before leaning in and kissing her once more. "I'm glad I've got you to keep track of all these things... lord knows where I'd be if I didn't have you keeping tabs," he laughed and stretched out a little, making himself more comfortable again. "I miss all of them, wish we'd all kept better contact," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Mariana remembered that day with quite embarassing emotions. It was how she never suspected her relationship with someone to begin yet there was nothing usual about her and Jess. "Well you pretty much understood the point from my and Andy's conversation. If we didn't live together back then, i would have probably hidden in a hole and never returned again from embarassment." she replied trying to make her misty memories clear again. "I'm curious what would you have done if i did run away?" she said more as a thought then as a question.

"Well i could always arrange you a reunion with ur brother as he is the only one easy to find and still able to use his own feet." she replied wondering why she kept returning to Andrian as it only lead to Soph who was half foot in the grave as the majority deseased in the hospital.Every thought went blank as he was too close again. Her hands on his neck again as she kissed him back perhaps a little too willingly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top