A long overdue meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long overdue meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long overdue meeting

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long overdue meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: A long overdue meeting

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 am

Jess chuckled and popped another cookie in his mouth, chewing it with a broad grin on his face. "Well, I'm glad you're ok," he told her, "And brilliant, by the way," He added, his words muffled by the cookies. "Some chocolate in the mix would do it well," he also said, considering the cookie in his mouth as he ate it. "White chocolate, I think," he finished, walking back over to the couch with his cup of tea, sitting down next to Mari and eating a few more of the cookies.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 am

Mariana could not help, but smile at the speed it took him to eat the cookies. "Really? Well i found this original recipe between my grandma's old cook books. It specificlly said don't mix honey with chocolate." she asked wondering how awkward that combination would be though knowing Jess he probably wouldn't mind at all. "Well help yourself, there's plenty more from where that came." she said taking a sip of her tea. "Have you thought of some recipe which i could use?" she asked trying to find a new mix inside her head though she experimented with most of it while she lived with Jess and needed a stock of cookies every single day.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Jess chuckled. "Well, you were never one to really follow rules, were you," he responded, thinking back to all the rule breaking the two of them had done back at Hogwarts. "But I think it's good," he added, taking another nibble at the cookie. "The two flavours taste really nice together," he shrugged, finishing off the rest of the cookie before sipping at his tea.

"I've never been a recipe sort of person Mari, you oughta know that," he laughed, poking his tongue out at her before grabbing yet another cookie and beginning to devour it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Mariana stared at him for a few seconds. She hated when he was right. "Yes i have a memory of one time that hit me in the head literally. I gave a good fright to Darren and professor Tiquelle." she replied remembering the unpleasant happenings with more joy then a sane person would do. It was one of the funnest periods in her life. She would try the chocolate one of these days.

Discussing recipes again seemed like a bad idea considering they already cleared that topic in the resturant. "If you stay untill breakfast you'll be able to enjoy my recipes then. If you say no i'll have to tie you up." she said giving him a sneaky look. "Oh by the way did you hear anything from Darren recently?" she asked remembering her best friend now that she mentioned him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Jess returned the grin and nodded. "I'll certainly be staying for breakfast, if you'll have me that is," he replied, giving her the same look back, but laughing this time.

His face then fell a bit, quite a bit in fact. He looked troubled, on the brink of sadness. "Darren," he said, sighing a little to himself. "No, I've not seen him in quite awhile. Nor have I heard on him," He told her, trying not to bring the mood of their time together down, but not being able to ignore the way he felt
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Sadness for Darren, well she knew he was alright only wished she knew where he was. "Last time i saw him was about 3 months ago. He dropped into my apartment and almost gave me a heart attack he was the last person i was expecting to see. He acted same as usual only he was a little more friendly, i guess he missed me." she assured Jess quickly wondering where was her head to bring this up now. "Don't tell me i am the only one he visited?" she asked suspiciously. That would be strange.

She kneeled on the sofa next to Jess and leaned closer. "And if i won't have you what are you going to do about it?" she asked with a mocking grin. They were closer to each other then she expected, but this didn't seem to disturb her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am

Jess chuckled softly to himself, that was exactly the sort of thing Darren would do. Still, he had not seen him for at least a year now, and even then, it'd only been a very fleeting sort of visit, he vaguely remember a group camping trip that had ended in little more than a full fledged duel between he, Darren and a couple of the people he just didn't get along with.

"Yes, I think you must have been it, I know Soph and Andrian didn't mention it to me, and I can't really see him visiting anyone else," he muttered sadly. "Still, I'm glad you had a nice time with him," he added trying to brighten up a bit.

"If you don't want me here... well, I suppose I'll just have to... I'll have to," He said, looking around the room. "Run and hide in here, to keep me from the rain," he shouted, springing to his feet and running around the room
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Not excatly the reaction Mariana was looking for. Her feet sprang without any concious command to go and get her running housband. "Oh this is ridiculus come back here you ... you ridiculus person." she said not finding the right expression for him so she just shot the first thing that came on her mind. She was containing a laugh though it was rather obvious she wasn't serious.

A thought passed through her mind and since her tongue was working faster then her mind she said it out loud. "Is this running shield from telling me that you're jelous of Darren?" she asked not needing long to realize it was stupid to say that. "Did i just say that on loud?" she asked laughing at herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Jess stopped in his tracks. "No," he shrugged, though his face betrayed the fact that he was lying. "Maybe a little bit. It was more for some fun, really," he told her, feeling very silly very suddenly, and taking his seat again. "I am welcome to stay then, i take it?" he asked, knowing the answer of course.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Mariana was startled, but collected herslelf in a few seconds. "You .. of Darren .." she mumbled some disconnected words trying to figure out if he was serious, but from what she could tell he was. Again not the reaction she was going for, but she'll take it. Did he find out about Matt somehow? She shook her head and banned the thought back to where it came from.

Next second she was in front of him. Instead of answeing she leaned her face forward, her hands still on her back and looked straight into his eyes before she kissed him. Two seconds after she leaned back though was still close enough. "Does that answer your question?" she asked staring into his eyes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top