Pain - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pain - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pain

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pain - Page 4 Empty Re: Pain

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 am

((I plan on coming back. More of a accept defeat and come to terms with having to put her well being before my pride Smile but you can't be mad at me for making it interesting and making your real life emotions churn as well. I'll post again soon, just have a lot going on. But I know where my next post is going.))

A ray of sunlight was breaking into the room through the only small window in front of his desk. The light brought an extra feeling of warmth to Silvyr's fur. The fire was still crackling and popping as it had been when he shut his eyes and allowed it to sweep him away into his own mind.

He looked down and licked Leah on the head. She would be in no position to clean herself and cleaning her in a tub was out of the question. He stood and stretched for a moment before noticing his and Leah's fur was now a soft redish hugh. Panic struck his heart. He morphed and began examining her. Half of the skin that had been restored the night before was open and leaking blood.

He couldn't tell how long she had been bleeding but he knew she wouldn't last long. Not after what had already happened the day before. Silvyr lifted her into his arms feeling the soft wet fur again on his body. And suddenly he was standing on the road side infront of St. Mungos.

He moved quickly to the emergency wing walking through the door and passing the staff at the table. One of the women spoke to him but he ignored her. He knew who he needed to find. Mari had to be here somewhere.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

[[Good i was afreid you were going to end our topic Very Happy]]

Mariana felt tired like never though double and triple turns at the hospital were nothing unusual for her or any other healer. She was awake for almost twenty-four hours maybe more because she rarely slept during the day. A lot of coffees were the only way to pick her energy up and though exhousted, she still did not show any sign of negligence during her surgeries and controls. It was a rather noisy night and she did not have time to sleep at all.

There was another healer with her from this morning, but still work seemed endless. She went to visit her patients, it was an early morning check-up time, some nurses already prepared patients. She had a large stack of charts under her elbow as she walked to the first hall on the third floor.

For much absurd it seemed, she was still worrying about the last night's wolf she treated for a fair bit of time. She hoped that Silvyr knew what to do, but it wasn't something she herself even believed.

Then she spotted him, he was there carrying Leah again like the last time which seemed like days to her. Mari observed her for half of the second, the wound was open again. She regained her control a moment after. "This way Silvyr place her on the bed." she said showing him the door to her right. She placed the charts on the other free bed and waited for Silvyr to put Leah down and inform her of the recent happenings.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 am

Mari stood half way down the hall over looking a patient and clipboard. She was speaking softly to the person in the bed in front of her. Silvyrs eye's met hers as her head moved up in his direction.

They said everything he knew she would have liked to say to him the night before. She spoke and motioned to a bed as he got closer to her. She became completely engulfed with the wound when Silvyr had laid leah's damp blood stayed body on the bed.

His words came out in a rough tone due too his lack of speech that morning. He watched as she touched Leah's side softly, "I made sure she slept comfortably throughout the night. She didn't move at all. But when I woke up, she was covered in blood again. I apparated here as soon as I noticed the blood." He caught Mari's eye's again as he finished speaking. "I don't know what could have caused it. I made sure that the stitches were fine and changed her bandages twice last night." As he finished speaking his body became filled with a single thought. Please help her.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Mariana took the glasses from her pocket while she listened to Silvyr's talking about the recent happenings. As Leah was down on the bed she indicated Silvyr a moment before she took a general view of the situation. At least ribs seemed to stay the way they should over the night.

When the report was finished she threw her eyes on the blood trying to find the source of all the bleeding. There it was, two of the stiches loosened up making the wound open again. "You're lucky i am still here, my shift ends up at noon." she said grabbing a small piece of bandage to put some preasure on the wound. It would have been easier with her wand, but she figured that might damage another couple of stitches which would make her double work and double problem.

"Loose that fright it's easily fixable. I never used stitches on a wolf skin before, i was afraid it might have some side effects and it did." she told him encouragingly hoping that he learned his lesson. "So did you come to your senses yet or do i need to tie you up to avoid another breakout like last night?" she asked grabbing another box of stitches from the shelf. She needed another way to evict the wound from opening again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:18 pm

SIlvyr's mood forced him to smile. He was glad Leah was okay, glad the healer was still on duty, and even glad she was joking with him even if it was a stab in his direction. He spoke casually. "No I don't think that will be necessary. But I wouldn't mind leaving... We still wouldn't mind leaving as soon as possible. We have somewhere to be." He finished with a smirk.

He wasn't lying. He had received Aaron's owl the day before. He paused in his thoughts remembering what day it was. No I received that letter on tuesday. Shit I need to get up north.

The owl had bore but one name. Whight Linstrum
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm

[[OOC: The fact that you put Whight's name in blue is some kind of cue for me?]]

Mariana cut up the last piece of string as she finished up restiching Leah's open wound, "That should do the job for now." she said while thinking over and over what to reply on Silvyr's comment. "Look i cannot stop you if you wish to take her, but do have in mind that this might occur again, Leah is a wolf and i cannot use any law to hold her here against your will. The only difference is you might not be able to find me if she needs help. I hardly doubt that there;s another animal healer in this hospital and by the time it would take them to track me down it might be too late and she could bleed to death in the process. It's your choice.." she said showing him a sign-up formular on the desk with a quil.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 am

(No just foreshadowing on past events.....)

Silvyr allowed his eyes to pass from the healer to the paper she was showing him. He looked up again after understanding what she was wanting. "That won't be necessary. We will stay here for as long as she needs to make a full recovery this time. I was only making it clear that we do not consider this a vacation and will be needing to leave as soon as possible." He paused to make sure she didn't take his words the wrong way. "When is the soonest you believe that she will be fit to travel?" He finished, as he continued to stare in her direction.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Mariana was glad that Silvyr did not object to this. Letting Leah go home was a stretch for her especially because it would be on her conscience if something went terribly wrong. "I am glad to see you still have some leftover sense." she said as she covered Leah with a blanket now that she was done with her and started taking her gloves off her hands. "Well if there's no further complications i think it's safe to say she needs a couple of days here. I need to make sure there won't be another side effect like the one you witnessed this morning. The wound should close by then though she'll need a couple of controls until her ribs are fully healed. Do you think you'll be able to wait that long?" she asked with something that sure sounded like a doubtful tone though she preferred to be aware if Leah leaves the hospital to be disposable if necessary.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Silvyr half heartedly smiled again. He wasn't sure if she refused to believe him now or if she was giving him a hard time. "You deserve it." The thought flashed through his mind before he could stop it.

He spoke looking up from Leah to Mariana. "We will stay as long as she needs. I just hope you can do everything in your power to make that sooner rather than later. If our stay is prolonged for unnecessary reasons then I will have no choice but to take her with me." He finished still keeping his eyes on Mari.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Mariana sensed that she could almost read his mind, but said nothing in respect. The slight shiver came over her for a moment and then it was gone. How strange and she was so fine all this night long. There was no worry about it.

"Well i did everything i could for the moment I will check on her before my shift ends, she should be awake by then. Would you like to take a cup of tea in the cafeteria, this was a long night and i am not a fan of drinking alone? Leah will sleep for now and if anything comes up in the meanwhile the nurse will page me." she said standing up feeling rather awkward. This shift couldn't get any stranger.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top