Pain - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pain - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pain

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pain - Page 3 Empty Re: Pain

Post by Silvyr Svan Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 am

Silvyr's eye's regained their former strength. He peered around the hospital looking for the threat he expected. Only finding the scared doctor, he pushed his palms into his forehead trying to force the screams from his mind. Though they lingered with full force. He pulled his hands from his head and peered at the woman standing before.

He spoke after taking in her words in and thinking for a few moments on them, "I don't give a damn who you are. Fix my friend and stop worrying about me you blundering worthless sack minger meat. Why am I paying you anyways!?" He screamed angry he was on a bed. Angry she had decided to take a break and look after him. His friend laid dying on a table and yet she was looking after him for no reason.

He thought to him self. "This is the reason I don't respect doctors. They act as if they know everything though know nothing. She should know to fix the patient who needs fixing rather than a man who can fix himself." Silver finished in a ball of anger. He hadn't been the best healer of his class, though he was well equipped to take care of himself.

He pushed off the bed with his hands, while his feet dangled. He glared at Marian and the stared each other down while he stood and walked next to Leah, not worried about the worthless doctor he was now standing in front of. Silvyr spoke as he looked at her wound and noticed she wasn't fully healed, knowing that his friend was most important. "Don't you have work to do?" He didn't care about her feelings, though he did care about his friend. And she was all that mattered.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Mariana looked cautiously at this new Silvyr did he have a split personalitty syndrom. What could have caused this phenomenon? He stared around with the face she could not describe, he was confused and angry at same time. It was hard to say what he was, or what excatly had happened to trigger this ... this thing.

As she stood there thinking about it, his scream caught her off guard. She winced, but made no other sign of loosing posture. "Now watch your language and your tone youngman, we are in a hospital if you didn't notice and there are other seriously injured patients in here and all of them need peace and quiet." she replied with a firm voice throwing him a warning look in the pass.

Before she gave him time to reply she procsseded with talking, having her wand in Leah while he acted like that seemed like a bad idea and if he would faint again it would be an even worse evil. "Your friend will make a full recovery and i will fix her in five minutes once you sit down. I cannot endure another fainting episode in this room. You didn;t look so eager minutes ago if i might add." she informed him this time determined to work on her terms since his did not appear so useful before.

"Did you know there's a decree in healer rulebook that says our priority is humans so if you do faint again on the sight of her blood, my priority is to help you anless i want to loose my work license." she continued only stretching this a little, when did she ever act accoriding to rulebooks? Her face was still patient though ir did not look soft anymore.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Silvyr stood next to the bed while he continued to examine his friends wounds. The doctor refused to be bested it seemed as she gave orders with a snippy tone. Silvyr paid no mind to her. He stared at Leah's expressionless face and dared her not to survive in his head. She didn't deserve to be by his side if she couldn't survive as she once had.

He stepped away from the bed and moved to a chair close to where they were standing. Yet before he had taken his second step he heard the woman mouth off to him yet again. He scowled as he stared straight ahead lisening to the tone of her voice that came from behind him. A matter of fact tone filled with pride, judgement, and ange all at once.

He spoke even before fully turning around to look at the healer again. "I can assure you. If you do not save my friend, losing your work license will be the least of your worries." With that he continued walking to the chair he had chosen before subconciously.

It only took a few strides to get to the seat. As he turned and sat he looked at the womans face again. It was clear she was in disbelief of what he had just said. He kept his gaze fixed on her as he sat, relaxed and waiting patiently for her to make her choice. Yet he knew that she was a good guy. And good guys always played by the rules. How sad. he thought to himself.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Mariana observed his movement with caution. When Silvyr sat down she felt partly relieved, but did not der relax as she pulled a chair and sat next to Leah to procssed with her work still peeking from the corner of her eye towards him. One rib fell back into place with a clear crack, the sound she did not like too much though had to get used to.

With her wand circulating to find the other dislocated rib, she spoke again ignoring Silvyr's comment on her license. "So do you have a multiple personalitty disorder?" she finally asked after trying not to sound offensive or too eager, but she had to admit his mood changed from one moment to another. His face did not show a thing and she did not der look up fearing the injury might start bleeding again while she is not looking.

Crack, another rib fell back into place though it would still need to stay immobile for a few days order to heal completely. Two down, one to go, she chanted in her head. It was a little tricky, this one was way off its correct position. She used the light to make sure she was not going to stab a random inner organ for no good reason. "Do you even remember what we talked about right before you lost conciousness?" she asked quietly not sure what was going on. Did Jess actually confide order secrets to this unblanced person? Hopefully not because that certainly would represent a very complicated to resolve problem.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Crack* Silvyr's face stayed unchanging as he stared straight ahead at the healer. One hand held the others fist in it as they were held in front of his chest. He watched the healer sit next to the bed while she examine the body.

The hospital was still filled with noise and eager people rushing around. He paid them no mind as they passed in front of him trying to catch his eye as they did. It amused, yet annoyed him all at once. Didn't these people have better things to do? he thought to himself after two more passed by him.

The healer who was working on his friend spoke again. It was a sad attempt to figure out what was going on in his head. He decided to ignore her. Crack* Another rib was healed and he knew he would be able to move soon.

Again the Healer spoke, even with Silvyr only responding in glares and silence. He had had enough at thins point, "I don't know what is customary in your line of work, but when someone is being quiet you should follow suit. You have shown that you have nothing of worth to say to me and I will not sit here any longer listening to yourself speak, just for the opportunity to hear your own voice."

He sat there and motioned his hand out. Beckoning the Healer to continue with her job so that he could leave. He was beginning to become unsettled with being at the hospital. He needed fresh air, clear skies, and snow on the ground. He was only waiting out of respect for his long time friend. He loved her with all his heart, and that would never change.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:22 am

The atmosphere was tense. What had happened so quickly? It was relaxed right before Silvyr fainted and now she needed to pick careful her words in order not to upset him too much. His face was not pleased with the cracking, but still he did not feel like fainting again or so it seemed to her.

Mariana was thinking paying attention to her work, but still trying to thumb today's happenings in her hand. She had as much luck at finding connections as she had two minutes ago which was none. There had to be an option apart from just thinking about it. "You do know you are being unbelievably rude Mister Svan. Someone else would be more affectionate at the fact that i just saved his friend." she said not loosing posture.

She needed not anyone thanking her, she did it because she felt like it, but sometimes the appearances were crutial to treat certain kind of people. "Be careful you can't apparate or use floo network inside the hospital without the strick authorization of the competent person and all the same you should stay here over night i need to check up on you aswell once i am done with your friend. It's awkward how you sit here while i slice her open and run away when i am almost done. Someone would think you enjoyed the show." Mari said now sounding like a healer and not like his mother.

Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 am

Silvyr sat in the chair as the Healer had asked him to do. His mind was still lost in the wilderness that he had been longing to return to.

His thoughts were broken again with the words from the woman working on Leah. He listened though he felt a response wasn't needed. He just stared at her as she continued to work on Leah in front of him. He understood that she wanted a reaction from him. She would go wanting.

She spoke again soon after. He knew now that she wasn't going to allow him to enjoy the silence. He enjoyed her comment as she again took a stab at him, though this time in the direction of his relationship with his friend.

He inhaled slowly allowing his lunges to fill before releasing and speaking, "It's been a long night. I do not wish to have a discussion with a healer who is performing surgery on my friend. Who you have just been so kind as to speak of, right in front of me." His voice was calm and he felt himself completely in control of his feelings. "I'm sorry to say but you don't know anything about my friend or the relationship we share. If she were awake then I don't believe you would still be here speaking the way you are to me. She would have handled that herself." A smile had spread across his face by the time he had finished.

"And I don't believe we need to go any further with this discussion." His voice changing to dead serious once again. "I will stay the night with my friend. But I do not want to see you in our room once. We will be requiring some one else for the remainder of the night. I'm sure you can guess why." He finished speaking and waited promptly for her to finish the surgery.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 pm

((Sorry for the delay, the post required some thinking and i don't have much time nowdays. Try to give me some hint where this topic is going i am pretty lost))

Mariana exhaled in relief when he sat down. This strange person was maybe partly reasonable after all. He didn't seem like normal person yet.

Apperenly he decided to give her a silent treatment. Some of her words might snapped him for a minute, but he did not seem to have the desire to talk to her anymore. "I am not going to force you into talking to me if you have an aversion of my words. Just have in mind that i am trying to help you and i am not treating you differently from any other patient. I love my job, and doing this helping someone is why i chose to be a healer in the first place." she finally said after a lot of thinking.

Her promise might have been kept if she didn't hear the words that followed. Once she cracked another rib back into place she suddenly wished she was home with her husband. This was going to be a long exhausting night. "I am sorry for not to be able to fulfill your wishes, but i am on call today on this floor and i do not intend to loose my job so you can have your wish come true." she said moving to check if all the ribs were on their right place. Maybe this wolf had more sense than Silvyr,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:31 pm

This is a turning/breaking point for my character.))

SIlvyr took another moment to think to himself. He knew that he needed a way out once Leah was healed, and the roof was more than likely unguarded. It would be little more than a slim chance for the possibility that he could do what he was thinking; but it seemed quiet unlikely to pull off the stunt.

He looked up again to see the woman continuing her work on Leah. He couldn't help but wonder how she became head of the Emergency Department. Her work speed was slower than a house elf who hated it's master. He spoke to himself casually though intently, "And I suppose you're not letting me out of the front door." His eyes scanned the room again before the woman's voice filled his thoughts. He found it stunning how it pained his ears and mind to hear her speak.

Leah was safe and it was all SIlvyr had cared about. His mind raced from his dream to his new found plan for departure as he rubbed her ear and waited. The clock on the wall was a minute fast. SIlvyr was watching it and his own for the past five minutes. The timing was everything.

Tick, tick, tick, tock. The minute hand slammed forward as the seconds hand passed it. SIlvyr knew what he had to do. Leah was still asleep for the time being and he knew that she would go unharmed if she stayed that way. He cast a distraction spell around them both that would cause people to find it undesirable to look at them.

Silvyr picked Leah up and found she was soft and light. He loved her with every fiber of his being and wouldn't let her down. SIlvyr was impressed and pleased when he looked over Leah wound. The healer had done an excellent job even though she hadn't shut her mouth the entire time. He moved to the door and opened it briskly as if he were carrying his daughter to the bathroom.

The hall way was empty except for the desk in the front though he moved moved down the opposite hallway until reaching an old door that would lead him away from the emergency wing. He moved through searching for a way to reach the top roof. He found himself entering another hallway that was just as long as the last. He moved down it passing a desk that was vacant. Silvyr knew he was in apart of the hospital that wasn't used over night.

He stopped at a random room in the hallway and jiggled the handle of a door. It didn't budge as Silvyr had expected. He twisted his fingers in a quick motion before trying the door once again yet still the door remained locked. He removed his wand and unlocked the door, pissed he was forced to do so. He walked through and closed the door behind him quickly. His eye's were blinded by the sudden change. Silvyr stood in the dark waiting for his sight to return though it only took a moment. He blinked a few more times before being able to make out his surroundings. He found himself in a room with two beds that were empty. He moved through the room with a few steps before coming to a window looking out towards the city skyline.

Silvyr opened the window and jumped out landing on his feet and took off on a dead sprint towards the road. He knew that his feet couldn't be touching any part of St. Mungos or it would turn into a worse situation for Leah and himself. Silvyr heard shooting coming from behind him but he was already at the road. He planted his feet in one motion and apparated.

The jolt was quick and the world seemed to spin for a fraction of a second. He was where he wanted to be. He placed Leah on his bed in their room at the three broom sticks before going down to the bar to retrieve some needed things for Leah and himself. When he returned, Leah was fast asleep un aware of the night they had just gone through. He kissed her on the head before morphing and jumping onto the bed next to her. He would stay by her side no matter what.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

[[OOC: I really wish you didn't do that, Mariana usually has very good reflexes and she is a capable witch - her character anyway...So is it over or you plan to come back.]]

One second Mariana was sitting in her chair. She got distracted at the next moment and in time it took her to realize it was a spell, Silvyr or Leah for that matter were not in the room anymore. "That ungrateful..." she muttered for herself as she stood up and stormed to the hall trying to reach Silvyr before he would do anything stupid or reckless. Her efforts were in vain, he was nowhere to be seen or heard,

"That stupid... She is going to be in pain when she wakes up and there won't be a way to sedate her..." she muttered for herself not even daring to think about the wound that could open again at first inadecvate move. Her hopes were only that Silvyr either knew what he was doing or would come to his senses and bring her back. There was no other choice, but to go back to charting.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top