Marriage is Murder - Page 79
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 79 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 79 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 am

Jack looked at them both then at Robert as he spoke and rubbed the back of his neck. " Well don't worry I know that now and I don't blame you guys one bit if you still did, I would like to come back now, I don't know, but I get a feeling Bloods being too quiet and that worries me. " He listened to Brian and nodded he agreed " I told them to pass the word to stay sharp at the perimeter" he listened more to them and felt more at home, he could not help smile a little. He had to agree with Robert if she was angry better to wait till she calmed down than risk her blowing up at them both , he could take it but Robert was her father.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 am

"Thats because he's training under Fenrir again, regrouping. He's recruiting more werewolves and turning stupid wizards and unfortunate ones," Brian said. "Some are buying some nonsense he's selling about werewolves being immortal, which is a bunch of bullcrap. But apparently some of our Hogwarts grads didn't pay attention in Defense Against the Dark Arts class. They believe him. The unfortunate ones had much the same experience as you did, Jack."

"He's rallying an army. Well, then. He apparently knows about Gelding."

"Apparently so. I overheard rumors when Khaat and I were out earlier--about some sort of a mass meeting--in Romania. Should I send intel?"

"For what? Ringside seating?" Robert asked. "No. Let them duke it out. We'll know from the Romanian Ministry who won. Lets just stay clear and wait for the dust to settle. And don't you dare let my daughter anywhere near there, you understand me?" he glared at Brian hard.

"What would I let her go to Romania?" Brian frowned.

"Look. We both know when she gets determined she does her best to outmanipulate everyone around her. Get on it."

"I have BEEN on it," Brian said. "She might be your daughter but she's my wife and the mother of my children. I am not going to let her do anything stupid."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 am

Jack listened to Robert and nodded " guess that's it, I can only pity those poor saps they have no Idea what there getting into and we wears are not immortal, I can tell you that" he said and rubbed his arm where a scar sat light and silver. He looked at Brian " I have to agree, I have come to understand that if a woman is determined she can do anything , I think its a female thing " he said shifting nervously on the spot as he saw Jess standing in the door way.

" yes but we have to be , let me guess its Khaat right" she said and looked at Brian and Robert " you don't have to speak I can hear your thoughts guys " she said and walked over to Jack " good to have you back, somethings spooking the horses in the barn , Steven went to take a look but I thought you could give him a hand" she said and looked at Robert " that's why I came looking for you all, could be nothing but best to be safe." jack looked at her then at Robert.

" One of the guards mentioned he'd heard a wild animal in the woods I thought he meant me but..." he paused hearing the howl. " he wouldn't send some poor sap here4 knowing it would mean his death.." he looked at Robert " would he?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 am

"No," Robert said. "Lee has eyes on this place from the outside. So far we've not been plotted. Not by James or Gelding either one. James isnt going to have time for us. He needs Gelding eliminated right now. And Gelding needs James eliminated. Neither of them has time to be interested in us. If there is trouble, I'll go myself. Brian, you get back to my daughter. Bring her home. That's an order."

"And how do you want me to do that? BInd her magic?" Brian asked.

"If you have to, yes," Robert said simply. Brian sighed, irked at Robert and ported out. "Honestly!" Robert sighed, grabbing his coat.

"You are not going out there by yourself, Robert Thomas Lupin," Kate said firmly.

"Then get your bloody coat, Woman," he ordered. He looked at Jack. "You're welcome to go, if you like." Kate got her coat but came back and got right up in Robert's face.

"You call me Woman again, and you'll be on a shelf in your own potions lab," she told him fiercely. "You know my name. Use it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am

Jack looked at Jess who kissed his cheek and then headed back to the nursery. " yes sir I'm in" he said listening to Kate he stepped back a little as he listened he knew she could carry out her threat but also knew it was because she loved him, just like he did Jess and his kids , he would do the same if it was one of their children. " um...you want me to go ahead to the barn ?" he asked wanting not to get in the middle of an argument between Kate and Robert as he knew he'd be the one sat in a bug jar or potions bottle, he wondered just what bug he'd be or what type of potion he would be but then he shivered and looked at Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:07 am

"Apparate out to the front end of the barn. Kate, you're with me. Since there are two of us and one of you, you follow by 5 seconds, Jack," Robert ordered. "We're going to the other end of the barn."

Robert and Kate apparated out to the far end of the barn, and Robert heard the unusual animal sounds from in the woods, and it sounded close. "Behind me, Kate," Robert ordered. He mounted a shield, but if it wasn't a magical creature, it might not do much good." He walked towards the woods and before he knew what hit him, he was attacked. Knocked down, by the biggest mountain lion he'd ever seen, and the animal was wounded. He had no idea where his wand had been knocked to, and he was momentarily stunned.

Kate knew she didn't dare fire a killing curse at it because as long as it had Robert in its grasp, if she killed it, the huge cat would take Robert across the veil with it. In the meantime, she was helpless to keep Robert from being mauled. She picked up a huge rock and threw it at the cat.

"Jack!" she shouted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 am

Jack heard Kate and came running full speed he ran grabbing the mountain lion around its waist as he pushed it away from Robert and held it. as it struggled . Steven stumbled out of the barn some what scratched up and looked at Jack " don't hurt her some hunters attacked her , she thought it was us and came to attack in revenge , unfortunately they took her cubs" he said and walked over to her talking he touched Jacks arm " let her go" Jack looked at Robert.

"You ok?" he asked " she attacked Robert " he said and Steven nodded looking at Robert on the ground. But a larger mountain lion stepped out of the woods and gave a loud roar to them." ok, he is a different matter, hes angry and you holding her like that isn't helping jack" he said moving back shaking his head as he tried to reason with him " he won't listen Robert , hes blinded by rage " he looked at Jack who looked back.

" what , ow ok I deserved that " he said and looked back at the mountain lion who slowly moved closer to them.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:27 am

Robert felt the cat being removed from him. He hurt and he knew he was bleeding but he din't know where or how badly. But the growling had only gotten louder. Then he realized there was a second cat on the rampage.
He fired a powerful wandless stunning spell from the palm of his bloodcovered hand while he was still lying on the ground. He hit the second cat straight on, and it fell like a wax figure.

"Paralyzed. Stunning spell," Robert said. "You two, get Lee and get them rehomed before they wake up. We can't have them on these grounds with all our kids."

"Robert, you need help. You're more blood than not," Kate said, frightened for him.

"I'll live, Kate," Robert said. He said nothing more. He silently accio' his wand to his hand and apparated back into the house. Kate cursed, afraid he'd bleed to death before they stopped it. She was now angry at Brian and Khaat for being gone when they could actually be useful.

"If you two are going to be able to manage, I have to go find a healer for him--or several," she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:29 am

Jack moved to the male and picked him up with the female who wriggled " we can deal you go take care of Robert " I know just the spot and its on the other side of the barrier there a cave in the mountains we can leave them there the won't be able to get back through" he said Steven nodded.

" I know the one your taking about " he said and ran to his side to calm the female explaining she was to just let jack carry her on his shoulder and that her mate was fine. Jess rushed to Roberts study seeing him blood covered .

" ow my what did those boys do to you" she said and moved to stand behind him placing her hands on his shoulders she hoped she could heal him or at lest stop the blood flow so he could heal even just a little.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 am

Kate apparated in and went straight to their quarters. She found Jess already with him.

"He tangled with a pair of mountain lions," Kate said, all business now. She went over and tore Robert's shirt to tear it of his muscular chest. There were a lot of claw wounds and they were deep. He was bleeding profusely. She knew the signs of shock. His ashen pale, damp skin, the fact that his thinking was becoming foggy already.

"Where is Khaat, Robert?" Kate demanded. When he didn't respond immediately, she tapped his face, and not gently. "Where is Khaat? Tell me!"

"I..dont know," he said, straining to think. "Brian never said....they're angry..."

"I don't give a damn about that!" She went to the door and ordered a worker to get Angus there in less than five seconds. Angus appeared almost instantly to her demands.

"Where the hell is Khaat?" Kate ordered fiercely. Angus saw how badly Robert was wounded, and it shocked him into silence. "Angus! Now!"

"I'll get them," he said softly. "Jess, do what you need to do to stabilize him. I'll be back." He apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top