Marriage is Murder - Page 78
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 78 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 78 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Jack listened and nodded Robert understood exactly how he felt , the betrayal and worry about his own mother siding with a killer being his own brother. He picked up the bottle and nodded " I know the wear and I are one, I can't live with out it and it with out me." he said and nodded at Roberts request " I will speak to Jess first before I do, as I might go for a run out side after, that way I can run full speed with out harming any machinery or walls to brake. " he said looking at Robert.. " I kinda put one of your running machines threw a wall last time." he said. As he walked to the door he stopped and looked back at Robert, " thank you sir " he said and walked to their bedroom.

"well?" Jess asked as he walked in and sat down on there bed, she walked over and sighed " go and work out I'll be here " she said softly and kissed his cheek.

" he said you can go back to work tomorrow, me on the other hand is another matter, right now I'm a liability." he looked up at her and smiled as he kissed her " don't worry, I'm going for a run , I'll be back in an hour and a half " he said and changed his clothes for running suit and his shoes to trainers, Once he was done he left for the woods that surrounded the building.

Steven walked to Roberts office and knocked on the door " um sir sorry to bother you but whats up with Jack hes not been this way since the safe house" he asked standing by the door way.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

"He has to decide if he's a Lupin at heart or a Black Heart or if he really is a Blood," Robert said. "He has to define for himself who he is. And we can't do it for him. He has to do that for himself. He'll work it out. But he has to bring the wolf inside under some sort of control first before he can make any decisions. He's been letting the wolf have small victories. He has to put the monster back where it belongs--under Jack's own control. You do know Khaat ran, right? She felt that if she threw herself to James that he would stop and leave us all alone. She fully planned to let him kill her so that Brian and her children and the rest of us might be free. But we both know that even if Brian had let her do that, even if he had let her go on that suicide mission, it would have changed nothing. So, I might need you lot to help Kate and me with the kids until Brian can talk her into coming back. He..he's a good man. She couldn't have picked better. He wouldn't let her go alone. So wherever she is, he's with her. I haven't told Jack yet. I don't need him to go any more ballistic than he already is. But Jess won't stay in the dark about it forever. She's soon going to pick up on the fact that Khaat and Brian's energy signatures are no longer here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Steven sighed and nodded at Robert " he has some working out to do, I take it hes on leave?" he said " yeah I know " he listened more and nodded " don't worry cassidy and I are here to help with the babies and yeah if she hasn't already figured it out " he said and as he finished Jess walked up behind him.

" yeah Khaat and Brian have gone haven't they " she said looking at Robert " I don't blame her, I would do the same but as for Jack like you said only he can say what he is inside but I for one will be very disappointed if he chooses to be a blood " she looked at Robert " I will fire to kill no questions , husband or not " she said meaning her words," he will not harm any man woman or child here I swore that to him "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm

"He'll remember that--eventually," Robert said. "Thank you all for the help. I have a good idea where Brian would have taken Khaat, or at least where I would go if I were him. Right now, all he has to do is figure out how to convince a stubborn Lupin woman that her idea wont' work." He shook his head at the absurdity of telliing any Lupin woman that her idea wouldn't work. That was almost an impossibility.

Khaat woke to a screaming migraine. She didn't know where she had gotten it or how, but it was there. She laid a hand on her head and tried to simply ignore the fact that she hurt. Brian heard very soft movements in the room behind him and he turned to see she was awake. He put out his cigarette and went back in. He recognized that look.

"Let me," he told her, sitting beside her. He drew off the pain from her. It was so powerful it nearly brought tears to her eyes. "Better?" he asked. She nodded. "Alright. Come on, then. Get up. Get dressed. We need to get some food. And then we need to talk. Seriously."

"I'm not ..." she began.

"I know, and i don't care. Get dressed."

"My clothes are all too..."

"I bought clothes for you last night through the consierge. No more excuses. Go." He sent her to the shower. He picked out for her a simple pair of jeans, her white shirt and a simple pink hoodie. It was warm, but not too warm. The fact was that it wasn't as cold here as in Colorado. She gave him no more excuses, no more static, and simply obeyed. When she got out and was dressed, he took her out for breakfast, holding her hand in his. He could see the stress melting off her face a bit as they sat at the sidewalk cafe. It felt like another world. here she wasn't so intent on sacrificing herself today. Today, she was just quiet. He took that as a small improvement.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Steven and Jess smiled and nodded " That's what we're here for " they both said and chuckled . Jess looked at Robert then at Steven who moved to leave the room. Jess moved to a chair that sat in front of Robert. " you know I don't want to harm Jack don't you " she said " I know hes confused but he does see every one here as his family, but if he does...god for bid he does, in my heart I know he will decide the right way " she looked at him the worry on her face " but just in case I can't..." she paused looking at him hoping he would understand her.

With a sigh she moved to the door and smiled " thank you I hope I have my husband back and in his right mind again when he comes back from his run " she said and moved back to the nursery and the children.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Robert knew exactly the choice Jess had made. It was the same one that his own family had come to about Remus years before. The one they had all learned was the only rightful choice. It didn't make it easy, it just was what it was. He didn't have to reply. Jess already knew Robert could and would do what he had to do if it came to it. The biggest question in his mind right now was whether or not Brian could talk Khaat out of throwing herself at James to be ripped to bits. Her necklace kept her from transforming even if he did try to turn her, but it did not make her immortal. He looked outside from his window and saw Jack doing his run. Jack was better off working his thoughts out in a safehaven. When one wasn't focused they were at a much higher vulnerability.

Brian simply walked with Khaat. They walked, shopped, snacked, and talked. He treated her to all the things she so loved about life. The simple things she so treasured that kept her going. And the fact that he added as much romance to it as he could muster didnt' hurt.

He let her wear herself out. And then after dinner, as he took her on a cruise, she finally let go of her own feelings. She hid her face in his neck and simply had a good cry. Then he talked softly to her, taling to her of how strategically absurd it was for her to consider offering herself to James as a sacrifice or to Gelding either one. He talked her into letting him handle the weight of it and just forget James and Gelding either one for a few days. He took her back to their room where they simply opened a bottle of wine and snacked on some of the fruits and cheeses that they had bought that day in the shops.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Jack simply walked and ran as fast as he could around the grounds, he had covered quite a lot of ground before he stopped. Finding himself in a clearing he found a clear spot and sat down, his mind going a mile a minuet with thoughts on how his mother could have let James become so strong and so evil. It was then he remembered a time when he was small, faint though the memory was it was still there. He sat and closed his eyes seeing a barn.....

He was playing in the hay stack above his brother and sisters, as his mother walked in with a large man covered in a black cloak. He took James and walked out Jack watched him move to the woods not far from their home. He found himself wondering what was going on and snuck out of the barn following close behind them. After a while he lost them and Sat on a tree. It was then he heard a howl followed by a scream that seem to chill his heart, he ran as fast as he could only to fall , rolling he stopped in front of the man who now he saw was a creature. Its eyes piercing and black as night, holding pure evil and fear within them. Jack saw his brother though now bloodied he sat grinning at him.

" He is just my little brother, he is nothing and weak " he heard James say the creature bent down to look closer at him the smell of death hung thick around him and his voice sent a chill threw him as he spoke.

" He's not weak, I can tell he is strong and destined for great things. " he said and swiped at Jack who moved so quickly he missed. Darting from the creatures reach he ran as fast as he could away from him, but as he did he felt the pain of a strike on his back and he yelled out falling and rolling to the floor but still he didn't give up and kept going till he felt a second blow to his head now with his eyes blurred he saw James scowling over him.

" You won't take what's rightfully mine " he yelled and hit him again. he saw his mother standing over him along with his sisters.

" let him die, he won't last the night or survive the transformation, he's nothing but a runt" his mother said and it went black...

Jack sat bolt upright in the snow his mind now clear and calm strange for him as it had been in turmoil since finding he had a brother and two sisters. He sighed deeply and ran his hands over his smooth head. " I did survive mother and I am stronger than you all " he said standing he gave a loud roar letting all around him know he was was so much better that his brother. He looked to the building and smiled " Home is where my heart is " he smiled "Jessica Heart " he said softly and started to walk back to the house he passed a guard and looked up at him.

" Be careful sir some wild creatures out there, heard it only a moment ago sir." He asked and Jack chuckled as he looked back up at the man.

" Its ok that was me, um... Had to clear the head. " he said and the guard smiled and chuckled.

" All clear now is it sir?" he asked and jack smiled and nodded.

" like crystal, but keep an eye out you never know with that James blood if he will come here. " he said and continued on his way back to the main house and to Robert via Jessica first of course. He found her in the bedroom and walked over to her sliding his arms around her waist he held her tight against him.

" I remembered, I remembered that night, I wasn't taken to the woods I saw James being taken and I followed him ,it was then I saw him, Fenrir and I ran scared, he didn't leave me half dead, James did and the others" he said and looked at her caressing her cheek " I saw him, Fenrir said I was destined for great things and was strong, even at such a young age." he lent forward and kissed her. Breaking it he sighed " I know where my loyalties lay Jess and its with you , our children and Robert most of all ,Fenrir was nothing more than a power hungry wear and so is James, I'm glad he dropped our name, now it stands for something good " he kissed her cheek and headed to Roberts office knocking as he waited for Robert to answer.

((WOW!! ,word count : 810 Very Happy ))
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Brian had ported back to Robert's office. Robert looked up, frowning.

"I dont even want to hear you left her alone," he said.

"No. I brought Angus to take care of her. Its in the middle of the night there. She's exhausted and she's sleeping. I couldn't let her wake up to someone she doesn't know."

"Good thought."

"Robert," Brian sighed. "I can temporarily dissaude her from throwing herself to James on her own little suicide mission, but the thought is still on her mind--big time. She does not want to come back. Right now she's refusing to come back. I was..." He was interrupted by a knock on the door. Robert motioned Brian to sit.

"Hold that thought," Robert said. "Dont move. I am not about to let my daughter carry out some hairbrained idea. We'll finish this in a moment." He looked up at the door and called, "Come in."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Jack heard voices then Robert call out he could walk in , he pushed open the door and saw Brian but no Khaat. He looked at Robert then at Brian. " I just came to let you know I checked on all the guards on the perimeter , Their a bit cold, but all are on alert " he said and then spoke to Brian " Hows Khaat , please give her my apologies for being an ass ..again" he said he looked at Robert " I know where my loyalties lay and I am totally for the organization and my family, Robert, if Blood hurt any one and on your orders, I would defend them with my life" he looked at both of them. " I know who left me there to die it was not Fenrir but those who use to be called my family, now I have and hope still do have a new family who care what happens to me " he paused knowing he was waffling a little. " sorry was waffeling"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:07 am

"To a certain extent, its normal," Robert told Jack. "Every werewolf or vampire I know has gone through it sooner or later. You were never without a family. The only one who ever though that was you. I think that's why we all wanted to slap you back to your senses. So, do you think you're able to go back on duty? Or do you need until Monday for yourself?"

Brian took up Jack's other question. "I'll give her your message," he said. "She's okay. She's sleeping right now. But she's really fed up with James and Gelding both. She wants it overwith. For all of us.""

"So do we all, but she's not caling the shots," Robert said, shortfused. "I am."

"Do you think you want to tell her that?" Brian asked, knowing that confronting her in anger would go over about as smoothly as a lead balloon.

"No," he replied. "i do not. Not until I'm done being angry with her. Then I'll talk to her."

"Probably a better thought," Brian agreed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top