Marriage is Murder - Page 75
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 75 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 75 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Jess lent on Jack as the movie played she'd not seen this movie and was fascinated by it, Steven pulled Cassidy against him as they both sat watching the movie drinking there sodas and eating the cheese popcorn witch Cassidy had found she liked. Both couples enjoyed it and were fixed to the large screen in front of them even Jack after a while forgot about his popcorn and watched the movie Jess just smiled kissing his cheek and sighed leaning on him happy to be this contented with the man she loved. Cassidy looked at Jess and Jack and nudged Steven who smiled and pulled her closer to him smiling as he popped more popcorn into his mouth.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Brian noticed how quickly Khaat dozed off once the lights went out. He never moved, silently savoring every second he got to smell her hair and her perfume, and to feel her soft skin on his shoulder. The panic he'd felt last night haunted him. He had believed she was dying and that he was helpless. He almost kicked himself now for not waking Robert. He couldnt answer even now why he hadnt woke him up. But he hadn't. It hadn't occured to him. The only thing that had occured to him was holding her. And, it has turned out that it was what she had needed. He simply wanted her to get strong again. And as he sat with her, he felt his own strength flowing into her, simply by his willing it to do so.

Midway through the movie, Robert moved up briefly and sat on the other side of Khaat and laid his hand on her and then moved Brian's hand away from her. "Stop," he said to Brian in a whisper. "She's fine. You cant fix her entirely like this. It doesn't work that way. She's just sleeping. She's fine. Just enjoy the movie. We'll talk later--I promise. There just hasn't been time today. It's alright. I'm watching." He patted Brian's hand reassuringly and returned to his seat. Brian put his arm back around her but he did try to stop sending energy to her. He began to renew some of his own interest in the cheese popcorn and in his bottle of cola instead.

When the movie ended, Robert asked them if they would like to watch another movie or try another muggle Christmas tradition--watching football on tv on Christmas.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Jack and Jess both shook there heads " we're not really football people " Jess said and moved to Brian she smiled and placed her hand on him sending an energy boost to him for a moment " listen to Robert she's all right " she said and moved with Jack out of the theater and back to the main living room to sit in front of the fire to relax. Steven on the other hand smiled.

" sure Love that " he said and grinned moving closer to Brian " you staying or going?" he asked as cassidy moved with him and leaned over the back of a seat like Steven had done.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:53 pm

"For football? I'm in," Brian grinned. "American or English, Robert?"

"Why not both?" Robert flicked his wand at the screen and enabled American football on the left and English on the right. "Shall I do quidditch too?"

"Might be a bit much," Brian said. "I only have two eyes."

"I could fix that for you," Robert offered, laughing.

"Well, as a dad, I might like eyes all over my head--for awhile," Brian said. "But no thank you." Then he looked at Steven. "I keep forgetting Jess is a seer and a healer. I guess I didn't expect her to notice."

"We all noticed, Son," Robert said, as he and Kate moved closer. He got out fresh sodas. "What flavor this time?"

"Root beer," Kate said.

"Oh, sounds good. Me too, please?" Brian asked. "Steven? Need a cold one?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:01 am

Steven chuckled as the screen split in two he watched the American football side he laughed as Brian said he'd need eyes all over his head eventually " na just very quick reflexes " he said and groaned as the other team made a touch down he looked at Brian when he asked if he was joining him for a cold one " only if you are " he said looking back up at the screen to see his team make a touch down. Cassidy shook her head.

" ah to be the football widow " she said and chuckled watching the games herself.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am

"Sure. Why not?" Brian asked. "Got any real beer in there, Robert?"

"Not your sort of beer. I just have a real man's beer," Robert grinned.

"Oh really? Bring it on. Two of them. One for me and one for Steven."

"Oh, brother!" Kate laughed. "Alright. Give me one of those instead of the root beer, then." She watched Robert get out four bottles of stout and float two of them over to Brian. He handed one to Steven and took the other. Robert took the other two for himself and Kate.

"Its an American microbrewer. Their beers and stouts and ales are really quite good, as American brews go," Robert said.

"Not bad," Kate said taking a sip of hers. "Run!" she found herself shouting at the quarterback for the Denver team as he intercepted the ball on a long pass that was to go to the San Francisco quarterback.

"I really would like to apparate him down to the goal line," Brian sighed.

"Behave," Robert laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 am

Steven laughed and took a beer popping the top he drank it " not bad smooth but yet potent " he said and cursed a fumble on the ball and downed more of his beer. cassidy accioed some soda and sat back watching till she could not any more and kissed Steven.

"I'm going to go read see you later " he said and moved out to the main living room and sat with a book not far from Jess and Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 am

Brian was not the least bit disappointed when Denver won the American game. The British team he was rooting for in the other game lost. He just shrugged.

"Well, I guess that means I come out even," he said.

"Angus is coming," Kate said, standing up and stretching.

"Oh good," Robert said. "That must mean he's put something together for dinner tonight. I"m starving."

"Oh, honestly. You had a huge holiday breakfast, an even bigger holiday feast, you ate popcorn and beer all afternoon---and you're hungry?" she asked.

"As it so happens, yes," he replied.

"If anyone's hungry, I have just a simple buffet of cold sandwiches--ham, roast beef, or turkey, several salads, some fresh fruit salads, and more desserts. Oh, and I want you to try something new I did. I am trying to make homemade soda. I'd like your opinions."

"If you made it, I'm sure its wonderful," Kate said.

"Brian," Robert said, "We do need to wake Khaat. She's slept all afternoon. I really do want her to try to eat something. Anything."

"I have at least half a dozen different fresh fruit salads, Robert," Angus said. "I know she'll like all of them."

"That's fine by me. I don't care what she eats, so long as she does. What about the kids?"

"They're already there and they're eating like they haven't eaten all day. "

"Excellent."

"I'll go ahead up to the dining hall, Robert," Kate said. "I trust you three can wake up Khaat."

"I would suppose we can manage," Robert said, as Kate followed Angus out. Robert felt the hesitation in Brian, so Robert walked over to her. He laid his hand on her forehead. "She's fine. She should hold up fairly well for at least a couple of hours." He stroked her cheek and called to her gently, but she was in a deep sleep. He tapped her cheek very lightly a couple of times, and she woke. Well, sort of. He conjured her a cup of espresso.

"Try that," he told her. He watched her looking around, trying to get her bearings. "Were you dreaming?" She nodded slowly, yawning. "Well, you're still where you were. You slept through the movie and a football game." She groaned, finding her neck stiff from laying her head on Brian's shoulder. "Let me get that," he said as she straightened herself. He laid one hand on each side of her head and gave it a sharp twist in the opposite direction from the way she had been laying. Her neck gave a loud crunch. She groaned and Brian winced at the sound. "Better?" he asked her.

"Much," she said, rubbing her neck.

"Well done, then.," Robert replied. "Drink your espresso and then the two of you find your way upstairs. Come, Steven. I think the women will be a bit safer with all those kids with a couple of men in the room, don't you?" he laughed. He headed upstairs, knowing Brian would bring Khaat in a moment or two.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Steven sighed a little disappointed at the games but he took Cassidys hand and lead her to the main living room dinning hall to eat he smiled at how relaxed Cassidy seem to be now around every one she was not worried about a thing. Once or twice he smiled as she caught him looking at her. |" why do you keep looking at me?" she asked him.

" Because I keep thinking, why is such a beautiful woman with the likes of me?" he asked and saw her smile. Cassidy smiled and leaned over to him and kissed him.

" because in her heart that's where he belongs |" she said and smiled at him before facing Angus " this is way surpassed your usual standards Angus thank you, its delicious " she said

After they sat down beside the fire in a large chair Steven pulling Cassidy to sit with him in the same chair. She rested against him and sighed playing with the necklace he had given her. Moving to stand she lightly kissed him. " I'm just going to check on the kids " she said and smiled as he kissed her back before she left. Steven looked over at Jack and Jess. Jess he could see seemed to have fallen asleep her head resting on Jacks lap, Jack motioned him not to say anything to let her sleep.

Steven could do nothing but smile for the first time in along time he felt at home even when he wasn't but he knew he had everything once again , a wife who could fight just as well as he could , four amazing children along with the others around him and in Tuscany a home that would soon be filled with the laughter of their children. But part of him wondered what was hidden in all this comfort , would James try for Jack and Jess or their children or even Khaat again witch he hoped she would regain her strength soon. He gave a deep sigh as Sophi jumped onto his lap and curled up telling him Abby was sound asleep , he gently stroked her as he looked into the fire.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Brian brought Khaat upstairs for dinner. He simply helped her to her place and then he went and filled a plate for each of them from the buffet. He floated her plate and a bottle of Angus's new soda over to her. He selected a cream soda for her to try, and he selected a black cherry soda for himself. He looked up at Robert and Kate who were feeding the girls and keeping an eye on the staff members who were feeding the triplets. It struck at his heart that he wasn't tending his own children, but he saw the joy that it brought them to be able to do something for Khaat and him that he smiled.

He saw Kate looking at him suddenly very deliberately. He realized he wasn't trying to shout, but his feelings were so strong. He wanted to be the perfect father and he wanted to be the perfect husband and the perfect warrior for Robert, the perfect commander. Kate just shook her head slightly at him. He understood. she was telling her to let it go, to just be content in being himself, that he was trying entirely too hard.

When Kate got up and went to get a plate of some samples of different desserts, she went over to Brian and whispered very softly in his ear. It finally made him smile. She kissed his cheek and then went to fill her plate.

When dinner was over, he told the staff he and Khaat really wanted to tuck their own children into bed tonight. They understood. He told everyone goodnight, and the staff gave him Abbey in one arm and Dakota in the other. They brought the triplets and he told Khaat to take his arm. He took them upstairs and they changed them into their pajamas. He sat Abbey and Dakota on Khaat's lap and he took the triplets on his own. They simply rocked them and Brian told them a story while they slowly drifted off to sleep. He gently floated the triplets into their cribs. He took Abbey and Dakota from Khaat and put them in their cribs. Khaat and he covered them and kissed them goodnight. He wanted every night of their lives to be as peaceful and safe as tonight was for them.

Once the kids were asleep, he took Khaat into their sitting room and built a fire in the fireplace while the winter weather began to howl again outside. They changed for bed and curled up on the sofa, sharing a large beautiful Native American blanket, with Khaat curled tight to him. They just talked softly and watched the fire and listened to the sounds of the wood crackling in the fireplace. He couldn't imagine a more perfect day.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top