Marriage is Murder - Page 69
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 69 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 69 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Jack took three out of the box and handed them to Steven he handed one to Cassidy who smiled and opened it turning each page she could just see it filled and both her and Steven looking threw it with there grand children sat around them. " thank you Jack these are beautiful " she said and smiled .

" we'll start on them right away " Steven said and took Cassidy buy the hand to lead her out of the room to there room so he could show her the box he had all there pictures and things in. Jack stood with Jess and smiled but he looked at Robert with a serious look on his face.

" just tell me when ad I will do as you ask" he said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:42 pm

"Not yet," Robert said. "Hopefully not until at least after Christmas. Are you lot all set for the ball? Dinner will begin at 7, and dancing at 8. We have staff who don't dance and don't want to dance that have volunteered to take care of the kids. I've enlarged the nursery and since it is adjoined to the playroom, I thought we'd just keep all the kids on the nursery for the night. They can consider it a sleep over. And I"m sure they'll be awake bright and early tomorrow on Christmas. I've never known of a kid who wasn't."

"Except when they're too young to realize what Christmas is all about," Khaat said.

"Well, that I'm sure is true for the babies, but not for the girs and Andrew. And I figured John and Andrew--the other Andrew--will want to come to the dinner and the dance."

"Michael took Andrew for a tux yesterday," Brian said. "He said Andrew was very picky."

"Well, sometimes teens can be very meticulous about how they want to look--as can we all," Robert laughed. "As long as he's happy with it, I'm fine with whatever he wants to spend."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Jack chuckled " yeah, my Andrew would love that " he said and smiled at them " he has his own little tux , I picked it up for him last time I was out " he looked at Jess apologetic " its his first ball so sue me " he said and she chuckled.

" right now I'm not sure I want to "she said and kissed his cheek " come on let get them and us ready " she said and turned to face Brain and Khaat as she said she would see them later at the ball.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Everyone diverted to their rooms to get ready for the ball and Brian was more than happy to help Khaat with her dress. She did her own hair, makeup and accessories.

Kate had selected a silver beaded dress, and Robert thought she looked beautiful. He presented her with a lovely diamond necklace and earrings as an early Christmas gift. They were the co-hosts with Brian and Khaat. Once Robert was dressed, he went next door and made sure he'd given Khaat some of his own energies and some energy spells and potions in order to help her get through the evening. He ordered Brian to stay with her, and made sure Brian had some of the bottles of energy potion in his tux pocket. Robert had some as well.

When it was time to go downstairs, Robert went to the nursery and made sure the kids had everything they needed. There was a child sized table there and staff eagerly stepping in to feed the kids. They had activities planned for the kids and special magical toys and some delicious holiday snacks to give at storytime before bed. They knew to come get the parents if anything was needed.

Then they all went downstairs together--Robert, Kate, Khaat and Brian. Most of the staff was already there and having a glass of wine before dinner. Robert had known they were planning on giving the four of them a round of applause, but he managed to time it so that they were already in the room with their glasses of wine before anyone noticed they were there. He hadn't wanted the applause. He wanted every staff member to feel equally important.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Jack had dressed and walked Jess down he met Cassidy and Steven as they walked down and together they walked in smiling and talking . Cassidy had a pair of ruby earrings and the necklace Steven had given her on their wedding day and she wore a simple red dress to match and Steven in his tux held her arm as he walked with her down to the ball room all four moved to Robert and Brian taking some punch as they did. " you have this place decorated beautifully " Jess said to Khaat and Kate as she looked around the room.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 pm

"Thank you," Kate said, "But the credit goes to Fi. Khaat and I gave Fi a few ideas and she ran with it herself. Oh, look. Isn't she lovely?" Kate looked up to see Fi coming in, in a lovely fushia colored gown, on Kieran's arm.

"Where's Dean?" Khaat frowned.

"Well, it seems they have sublet their home in Ireland so Fi could move here with the kids, and Dean has taken on espionage work with Lee," Kate said. "I'm not sure where Dean is right now actually. But, the kids are delighted to be here, and I know Fi is."

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Robert said, with a sonorus. "Take your places at the table please. Our chefs have dinner ready for us at last." Brian offered Khaat his arm and they went to the far end of the long table, while Kate and Robert took their places at the head of the table at the near end. The menu was prime rib with all the trimmings and a flaming cherry jubilee for dessert. The first course was a french onion soup followed by small grilled shriimp salads, then the main course, and then dessert. Then they would adjourn for dancing, where a table of finger foods and a large punch bowl awaited them, with live music for the rest of the evening.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Steven saw John walk in and smiled as he walked over to him " do I have to be here?" he moaned and Steven frowned at him for his comment.

" yes you do John" he said and shook his head " does it get any batter " he said and heard Jack speak behind him with a chuckle.

" I'm afraid not but he will learn" Jack said patting Steven on his back as he moved to sit with Jess at the table , Little Andrew ran in in his little tux and ran over to Jack and Jess smiling at them both.

" look look I'm a big boy now." he said and jack placed him next to them.

" yes you are and don't you look smart in you suit " he said to him Andrew smiled .

" I'm like my daddy" he said proudly
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Michael had come in with Andrew earlier, having made sure Andrew looked smart for his first time in a tux. He even had allowed Andrew a few sips of wine. Not much. Just a few sips. Andrew rather liked it. Michael had chosen a sweet wine for him with a rather low alcohol content and made sure Andrew stayed with him. When dinner was announced, Michael steered him to the table and whispered a couple of tips on manners for a formal dinner in his ear.

Khaat found the prime rib was spectacular. It was the first time she had ever had Angus's prime rib. She decided that she might hae to ask him for that this year on her birthday. IF they couldn't take a spring trip to Tuscany. That was what she really wanted more than anything.

Brian managed to give her some silent coaching about doing her best at the table to eat more than her usual. He saw she was doing her best. It was during dinner, though, that Angus appeared beside Robert and whispered into his ear. Brian took notice immediately. He could see it. Robert looked at Brian to cue him, and Brian stood up, putting Khaat and Kate in charge temporarily, and he obediently followed Robert out of the room. Khaat and Kate knew too that something was up. They just wanted it to look smooth for right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Steven and Jack saw Roberts look and looked at each other knowing something was up and as such kept an eye on both Brian and Robert as the evening progressed watching them leave jack stood with Steven. He hand a feeling it would not be long till he was asked to do his errand , one he wished he didn't have to do not yet any way. He'd hoped the man would staid buried but right now he would rather deal with him that James. Steven nudged him a little out of his day dream so he could hand the smiling Andrew a drink.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Brian returned alone and went straight to Jack. "You and I--we have to go. You'll be back before the dancing begins," he said softly. "Meet me out in the foyer." He went over and whispered in Khaat's ear for one moment and kissed her. Robert had returned to the table. Brian spoke to Kieran, who left quickly. They were trying to keep this a festive evening for staff unless they truly needed to spoil it for everyone.

Brian went out to the foyer, accio'ing his black cloak and Jack's. He transfigured his tux into black mission clothes fastened on his cloak, and then drew his wand. He hoped Jack had the bloody portkey. He didn't want to be gone any longer than necessary, and Robert had firmly instructed Brian to go along.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top