Marriage is Murder - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:23 am

Steven moved beside John who smiled looking at him " That's ok sir, I'll stay here with my dad if its ok with you " he said as Steven ruffled his hair lightly and smiled " but I would like look around though I think the snow storm out side will leave that till morning sir" he said and pointed out side to the falling snow. " I have time I'm off for two weeks and I hear you and cassidy are finally getting married " he grinned at her " mom|" he said and saw her blush.

" yeah ok you can call me Cassie, Janet was your mom not me " she said and smiled walking over to hold Steven.

" ok I'm out of here its getting too mushy for me " he said and chuckled along with Jack and Jess as he left or his room to wash and change on thing he hated was the heavy uniform and he wanted to get into some jeans and a tee shirt quickly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Michale portkeyed back to England. To right outside the Hogwarts grounds. He boldly entered and went straight into the castle and searched it carefully, including making easy work of gaining access to the Gryffindor tower and the bedrooms and the common room there. He found that Andrew had left most of his things except for his backpack with a few personal items and some clothing, and Frog. Frog was gone too. And his heaviest winter coat and hat and gloves that Robert had bought him. The school robes had been left behind in his trunk. His wand and his father's wand were both gone, along with ready cash. Then as he further searched the school, he saw that a large bowl of fruit in the Great Hall had been completely emptied, along with a whole platter of scones. So--he had food. He was running. That much Michael could figure out. He hastened on to the train station and found footprints in the deep snow. Andrew's size. He'd gotten on a train. Michael interrogated the ticket clerk and found he'd bought a ticket--to southern England, past London. The route went through Kings Cross station and then onto another train going south. He went to his own room and double checked a small hidden book that held the details of Andrew's dossier in it. That told him all he needed to know.

He left the school grounds and followed the same path Andrew took. It took him some time. He was an hour behind Andrew the entire trip. On the last leg of the journey, he found himself walking through a small village and then a woods on the edge of a grand estate. The estate hadn't been well maintained, but it was still here. A small curl of smoke from the chimney was his final clue. He now apparated into the house, into the great hall, and he found Andrew, huddled in the cold in front of a fire in the great hall's fireplace. Andrew was wrapped in a large heavy velvet drape he'd taken off a window. He was eating a scone.

"You've made us all crazy, Boy," Michael said, sitting down in the battered wing chair not far from him.

"Its the holidays. I'm not needed at Hogwarts now," Andrew said staring into the fire.

"So--you plan to stay here and freeze?"

"I'll survive," Andrew said.

"Yes, you would. You're good at that. But..."

"Robert sent you to take me to Colorado," Andrew said. "What if I dont' want to go?"

"If you make Robert come to you, you risk his arrest, maybe his death. Is that what you want?" Andrew looked up at Michael.

"No."

"Then come along and talk to him with me. If you still want to come back I'll bring you back here. I promise," Michael said. "Just give him a few moments of your time."

"Its a long way to go for a few moments," Andrew scowled.

"You got something better to do?" Michael asked. Andrew sighed and got up and shouldered his pack.

"Good lad," Michael said, drawing out his portkey. He clutched tight to the boy's arm and activated his portkey. It had taken several hours, but he had found him. By now, he figured they would be not just done with lunch, but done with dinner as well and doing whatever evening activities they had planned in Colorado.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:46 pm

John returned several minuets later and sat down buy the fire taking out book he was reading he sat quiet watching Steven, Cassidy, Jack ,Jess and Kate he was a little shy as to who he could talk to and ask if they had found Andrew he had seen him leave but had said nothing knowing if he did Andrew would have punched him for tattling on him. Steven moved to get some coffee and looked at John.

" so..whats the book?" he asked walking over to John.

" care of magical creatures " John said and showed him " I'm not that hot on it so I thought I could catch up a bit, um dad how come you can talk to animals and I can't?" he asked hoping to find out why he still had no ability's.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

"Abilities take time," Kate said, "And yours might not be anything like your father's. You could develop your mother's, or you could develop something that someone farther back in your family had. Khaat has seer abilities like I have, but not my ability to talk to animals. She also has Robert's healing abilities that he has but not his skills with potions. We dont' know if she has the werewolf curse or not because her necklace protects her from that. You can do some basic spells at least, right?'

Kate was temporarily distracted by a biitterly cold breeze blowing momentarily across her. And she got a slight whiff of his brandie tobacco. "Michael is back," she said quietly. "I presume he'll be going straight to Robert. Let's give him a minute and then Robert will send us a report."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm

John looked at Kate and nodded " yes I can " he said and took out his wand transfiguring a glass into a mouse and back as he looked at her then where the smell was coming from " whose Michael?" he asked Steven.

" hes a friend but treat him like Robert " he said and John nodded he understood " Ma'am I don't know what my mother's ability was she never used it around me " he looked at Steven who just gave a small smile to him.

" Janet never told me ether what her ability was if she had one, but she must have, give it time John " he said softly and saw John nod.

" I know that's all I have heard " he said and turned back to his book.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 pm

It was about 45 minutes later when Robert came downstairs. "Hello, John," he said. Then he turned to the others. "Well, all is well," he said. "MIchael is fixing some late dinner for himself and for Andrew. The boy is fine. He had some mistaken ideas that he and I did really need to discuss. He's feeling better now. And Michael promised him a decent meal before I send him off to bed. He's been out in the cold a long time and he's walked for miles and miles. He needs to eat, warm up and sleep. He'll be right as rain by morning. Michael and I will keep him in hand if we need to. He's learned to be a bit closer to Michael because of Michael's job at the school."

Then he looked around, "Where are Kate and Brian?"

"Brian took her up to their room," Kate said. "Its a big day for people tomorrow, and he wants to be sure that she is well rested," Kate said. "He said he was going to see to Andrew's clothes and his Christmas gifts as well as getting ready things for himself and for Khaat and the babies for tomorrow."

"Well, that definitely take awhile," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Cassidy smiled at Steven who moved to her and kissed her " you are aware I have to sleep in the guest room tonight " he said and she nodded " ok but right now I an stay with you " he sat down and held her close to him. John looked at Robert as he greeted him.

" Hello sir " he said and smiled " I'm glad Andrews all right, I was worried he would do something silly hes kinda the only friend I have in school, even though we're in different houses." he said and closed his book not able to concentrate on it as he saw the snow out side growing deeper.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 pm

"John," Robert said seriously, "listen to me a minute. The very fact that you're here and you know where I'm living and Khaat is living could very well undo us all if anyone discovers that your father works for me or that you know me at all. You need to not give anyone one single reason to suspect you for one thing. You need to do whatever you can to look as invisible as you can until we get Grindlewald out of the picture. If they find you out, you will be surely used as a weapon to get every one of us arrested--or worse. I'm sure you've seen enough horrors there already that you can understand how serious this is. You will be seeing and hearing a great many things that Grindlewald can never know--or anyone with him.. In fact, you can't share those things with anyone--except perhaps Michael, Andrew,..and if you get into a real bind, you can trust Professor Wilson, Elijah Krum, Sabriel Gardiniere--and I think he's a fellow Ravenclaw but he's an upperclassman. You will have to be very, very selective. Otherwise, you need to pretend as if you had a simple holiday with your father. Nothing more.

"Definitely, do not ever trust Zada Forbes, Felix Barker, Alistair D'Eath...any of those lot. When in doubt, leave information out. Am I making myself clear?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:10 pm

John looked at Robert and listened closely then nodded " Professor Wilson, Elijah Krum, Sabriel Gardiniere , yes sir , but not much worry me telling or talking to any one , nobody seems to want to be around me any way" he said and sighed " I hate it there " he said frowning as he again looked out the window. Steven looked across at John and sighed he knew just how hard it was to make friends when every one thought your father was working for the wrong side. He looked at Robert hoping he could give John some advice that he himself had not already given him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 pm

"Well," Robert said, "In this case, at least for now, its a good thing that you dont' like it there and its a good thing that they're leaving you alone. You're far safer that way. Use it to your advantage for now."

It was just a few more minutes when Michael came in and spoke quietly in Robert's ear. Robert just nodded his consent. Michael left again.

"He's got Andrew fed and settled," Robert said. "Andrew is in his room with a mug of hot tea. Its going to be a very early day for all of us. I suggest we all head off to bed ourselves very, very soon. "

"I'll come soon," Kate said. "I have something to do, Dear." She got up and kissed his cheek and excused herself and left the room.

"Well, then, I suggest the rest of you head off soon yourselves. I'm going to make a security check of my own, so I can evaluate where we stand, for myself. I'll see you in the morning. Sleep well," he said to them, getting up and accio'ing his coat. He didn't think that going outside in the storm was going to be pleasant but he knew how to survive that. He put his coat and gloves on and drew his wand. He apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top