Meeting the first - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the first - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the first

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the first - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the first

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm

SIlvyr looked up at the sound of Jack's voice speaking on his bahalf. He had known his role in the Order did not give him free reign in speech but he couldn't hold his tongue. By speaking up for him, he knew that his beliefs were the same as the members of the Order and that she had accepted his thoughts as a member rather than an individual joining the conversation. He wondered how good it would have felt if he had actually been trying to join the Order. He wondered if he'd almost feel proud of having an ally in the Order like Jack. Instead he kept his mind on what he was working to accomplish. A memory of Leah flashed before his eyes as he again closed them.

Ne'os spoke again and he couldn't help but feel pitty as he listened to the hints of pride, anger, misunderstanding, and angression spread thoughout his comments made towards both of them. He wanted nothing more then to get up and leave knowing well that the chances of pulling of the greatest attack on the wizarding world's Ministor was doomed with people such as him in charge. Ne'os had transformed himself, for god knows why, yet he kept his voice unchanged. The thought raced through his mind as Ne'os continued on. This is nothing more than a popularity contest. What have I gotten myself into? Leave. Leave. Leave!" Though he stayed completely still listening to Ne'os's final statement to patch the wound in his pride.

Silvyr, swallowing his, spoke firmly thoug without looking up, "I'm sorry if I came off as sounding like I was doubting your skill or judgement.Though I do believe I spoke up for you rather than the man with the beard, did I not? Your plan is a good one, I was only speaking on behalf of my worry and angst for our lives. To see anyone fall during this would not only be painful to our spirits but also deadly to our goals. Everyone here has different skill sets and we will need them all before this is over, especially yours as I am sure you are as talented as you have just stated. That being said I only spoke out because the plan should be simple and effective which is what you had in mind at the beginning and it was brilliant compared to ....."Silvyr lifted his hand and pointed rather limply at the man with the beard without looking at him, "Your plan is much better than his." His head stayed at the position it was in while stairing at Ne'os. He had nothing to fear and he had clearly earned his place to argue for his life before it was thrown away for someone elses pride.

Silvyr spoke again, "So as you can see we have rather misunderstood each other. I was not trying to make you look foolish and I hope we can put this behind us before we try to kill someone else together. I find it never works to be allied enemies. We are either in this together or not at all." His eyes never broke while stairing at the young man sitting at the table. Silvyr's expression was some what soft and understanding. Hoping that he would undertsand the importance of his words.

Though he heard himself saying the words he couldn't believe they had come out of him. He wanted the World cleansed of the evil on all sides Death Eaters, Order, and Ministry alike. He had to be thought of as a "good guy", though he knew the only good side was the side of equality without pride and judgement. Ne'os it seemed punched his ticket for the side of cleansed rather than cleansing.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:11 am

Jess had remained silent for a few moments ((Sorry, OOC stuff)) listening to the banter between Silvyr and Ne'os. It seemed to Jess that Ne'os did have good intentions, and a plan that could work, however Silvyr was certainly correct to go with the safer option, in his opinion, rather than the extravagant one proposed by his own opposite number.

There was also one other point of contention he held, as it seemed, as Jack had realised, that his fellows had misinterpreted his instructions. "Sorry, but Jack hit it on the head," he interjected, tipping his head to Jack as he did so, before continuing. "Forbes is too high up, as is Grindelwald, so we plan on taking forbes and using her against Grindelwald, yes? Wouldn't it be safer to target the mikaela girl and use her against Forbes in order to add a level of security to that aspect of the plan, that's what I suggested you three do," he told them, gesturing to Jack, Aaron and Silvyr.

"I also believe that until we accomplish this, there's no point in us being here, so if you three would please report back to us when you have either succeeded, or failed, that would be appropriate. I believe that's all we have to speak about today," he suggested, looking around the table then pointedly at the door.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 am

Ne'Os gave Silvyr a reassuring smile hopefully conveying no harm was meant "Please forgive me. I have had a interesting life filled with people who constantly want their higher ups dead in order to better their power. Such is the life on my side...Because of this I sometimes lash out unnecessarily. I do thank you for standing up for my plan however you did not have to." He said. His desired effect for the apology was to show that even though he was a death eater he was still civilized.

"I agree" he said he then turned to Aaron "Report to me the second you are done with your task. Failing to do so will have... consequences" he said leaving the actual consequence open so Aaron's imagination could fill in the blank.

He stood gave them all a brief smile and then faded out of sight. Hoping that this had the effect he wanted he walked out of the muffling spell and out of the bar. He then found a empty alley where he could safely aperate to his flat in London.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top