A Not so expected detention... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Not so expected detention... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Not so expected detention...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Not so expected detention... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Not so expected detention...

Post by Mia Corner Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:06 am

Sammy smiled with evil happiness. She finally was able to hear him scream like she wanted to. It only took a second for the spell to hit him and throw him back against the wall. In vampire speed she was at his side while he writhed in pain on the floor. Once he stopped screaming she pointed both the wands at him. With the left one she made rope come out and bind him. She remembered this one from a couple of years ago when she had been kidnapped. Then with the right one.... "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!" Sammy screamed becoming more and more angry with each spell that she threw at him. Finally she took a few steps back in normal speed and sat down in one of the chairs. Unfortunately she was starting to run out of energy to run in vampire speed. That was the reason for the ropes.

She waited till he stopped screaming before she spoke again. "This is what is going to happen. You will do it or you will never stop feeling pain. You will agree to never come after my friends or family or any other person for that matter unless it's out of self defense. And the reason you are going to agree to this is because you and I are going to make an Unbreakable Promise. If you ever break this promise I get to come and kill you. So what will it be? I continue to hurt you or you make the promise?" Sammy asked him breathing deeply now but keeping her charcoal eyes and poisoned fangs showing.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

A Not so expected detention... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Not so expected detention...

Post by Felix Barker Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 am

Damn this chick had a death wish. She had him bound on the floor, and kept shouting Crucio over and over, and it HURT, every time she shouted it, the pain doubled, until he was shaking and gasping, and near vomiting on the floor, screams flying off the walls, every pore in his body hurt, and sweat poured from his forehead. "Dammit!" He gasped out when she finally let him rest, and he could hear his heart pounding in his ears. Any pain he inflicted wasn't as bad as this.. that pain.. it was a cut here, a snap here... this.. was everywhere, like his body was on fire, his bones were snapping, and replacing, and snapping again, and he was whimpering softly as she spoke about unbreakable vows, and stupid shit like that.

Felix let out a bark of laughter. "I may be mad love.. but there is no way I'd agree to an unbreakable vow with the likes of you." He spat and rested his head on the floor, trying to regain his breath. He was breathing hard, tears leaked from under his lashes, and he was coughing up what felt like his lungs. "B****." he spat and saw blood in his spit, realizing it wasn't his lung he was coughing up, but he was inhaling his blood from the cut on his cheek. He glared at her and smiled. "Bring it on.." he whispered, feeling lightheaded and weak from his own screaming.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:43 am

Sammy sighed with relief as she heard him scream with pain from all her crucio's. To know that she was the one causing him pain that felt good. But to hear him say that he wouldn't agree to an unbreakable vow, that made her worry again. She had to figure some way out to keep him from hurting her family and friends. She would do anything to protect the ones that she loved. But what would it take to make him agree to the Unbreakable Vow? Hurting him over and over and over again? Would that work or just go on forever? Then she figured that since he was threatening her family and friends maybe she should do the same thing to him. But she didn't know who his family and friends where. Or if he even had any. So she would just have to say that she would find them and then hurt them. "Fine you don't want to agree to an Unbreakable Vow then I will just have to track down your family and friends and hurt them just as much as you might hurt mine. If I ever find out that you have hurt one of my friends or family members, I will hunt down ever person that you have ever cared about and kill them slowly and painfully. And if you think that I'm afraid to go to Azkaban because of it then you have another thing coming. If anyone ever hurts my kids I would do anything to make that person pay for what they did no matter what happens to me." Sammy said standing up and walking over to Professor Barker and pointing her wand at him. "I learned this spell from a guy who wanted to kill all vampires. It's a neat little spell that makes you see all your most horrifying dreams come true without showing any of the pain on the outside of your body." Sammy said making the magic come out of the end of her wand and fly at him. She smiled evilly at him then waited for the screams again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 am

Felix looked up at her, and couldn't help but smirk. "I don't have any family or friends, in case you've noticed girl... I'm a madman... no one loves people like me, and just so you know.. me and my fiancee broke up last week." He said and looked away from her, hiding the tears he forced out. "We aren't together anymore.. so there is nothing I care about... but how about this, I leave your family alone.. you leave me alone.. I won't do anything to hurt you directly... and you won't hear about me anymore... you let me up.. and I let you out... we go on with our lives.." He said and then smirked at her when she said what the spell would do. "I don't have worst memories.." He joked, before the spell hit him.

When the nightmares ended, Felix was laying on the floor, gasping for breath, he had been screaming almost non stop for ten minutes. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and tears leaked down his face. "My god girl.. what have I done to you!" He gasped, shuddering in the pain that his memories caused. "You.. are.. insane.. I thought I was nuts, but you've gone bonkers!" He gasped, letting his head fall back. "What can I do to make you stop?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Sammy knew before he had even started that he would say that he didn't have any friends or family. Of course it would makes since that a madman that had been in Azkaban would have no friends or family. But wouldn't she have said the same thing if it would save her family and friends? Of course she would have, she would do anything to save her family and friends. She loved them. Then the spell hit him and he started screaming like he was dieing. Like he was watching someone he loved die. Like he knew that he was going to die. This was all the proof that Sammy needed to know that he had a horrible past and that he had someone, at least one person, that he truly cared for. The screaming went on and on and on. It felt like hours had past when only 10 minutes had past. After about 5 minutes of the screaming Sammy decided to sit back down. Once the screaming had stopped and he finished talking she stood back up. Then pointed her wand at him. "Wingardium Leviosar." She said floating him over to the chair behind the desk. She kept the ropes on him for now.

"This is what is going to happen you piece of c**p. I know more about you then you think I do. You know more about me than I want you to. We both have people that we care about. And you want me to stop hurting you. Yes I have gone mad. Yes I'm crazy. But that is what happens when you threaten a Vampires family and friends. I will stop hurting you if.....you never come after me, my family, or my friends. All of them. You will never touch or hurt another innocent child in this school again. If I ever find out that you have hurt one of my friends, family, or an innocent child in this school again, I will come back here...." Sammy said walking slowly towards him with charcoal black eyes and poisoned fangs showing. "And hurt you again and again and again, right after killing one of your friends or family members. And don't tell me that you don't have any, because even Voldimort had loved ones. Even if he didn't love them." Sammy said putting her fangs away and her eyes turning back to normal. She then backed up and sat back down in the chair. She started breathing deeply like she was running for many many miles.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:56 am

Felix smirked when he was levitated into a chair and propped up to look at her. He leaned to the side, breathing heavily, coughed, and felt some blood escape his mouth, he knew it was blood from the taste in his mouth, and he smirked at her, sticking his tongue out to show her the blood. "You see here's the problem." He said lightly. "If I don't do what I'm doing.. I get killed... if I don't do what you want me to.... my friends get killed.. how does that feel nice? I offered you the best thing I can give you Samantha Burns." he said smiling lightly at her.

"Sammy, Sammy... do you not learn? I'm insane.. remember?" He smirked at her and turned his head to the side, coughing harder. "The memories that came up were old memories... my mother.. who is living in America and I lost all feelings towards... my little sister, who has been poisoned against me, and my ex-fiancee, who wouldn't care if she lived or died... Go ahead.. go kill them... but you might as well go say goodbye to your family members as well.." He said turning to look at her and smiling again. "Because if I do touch your friends or family, and I find out you touched mine... you will find yourself short on family and friends..." He said frowning at her. "So you see... I have a lot less family and friends then you do... so it will be fun to pick them off.. one by one... oh, and just so you know... they won't die quickly." He said glaring at her. "I will agree to one thing.. I keep my pets... and you know which one I'm talking about.. and I won't touch your little children, or your other friends... Just one.. for the safety of all the others." He said staring at her. "I'll even go easy on her... No more scars, no more lasting pain.. just one... and it'll be a lot less then what I could do.. or every, last, family member, friend, and loved one you have left, will find themselves dead."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top