A Not so expected detention... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Not so expected detention... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Not so expected detention...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Not so expected detention... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not so expected detention...

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 am

Sammy stopped in her tracks in the middle of the room when she realized that he wasn't even going to try and do anything to her. He really did think that he was safe, that nothing was going to happen to him. He really did think that Sammy didn't have the guts to hurt him. That she would just let him go because she didn't have anything solid on him. "If you think that I'm going to suck your blood out than your wrong. I would never put rotten blood in my body. Your blood has been corrupted by the evil in your heart. I can smell it all over you. I know that your afraid, I can hear the speeding of your heart. I can smell the dripping of sweat on your face. I most certainly have the guts to hurt you, seeing as I've been evil before. The question is do you have the guts to hurt me? Because if you do hurt me and anyone of the professors find out. You will get in trouble." Sammy said, raising her wand to face him now. She then started to very slowly walk towards him. "So what will it be Professor? Confess everything and then I hurt you or I hurt you and then you confess everything?" Sammy asked him knowing that he would never confess anything. "Then again maybe I should just hurt you. Because I already know everything." Sammy said raising an eyebrow.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

A Not so expected detention... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not so expected detention...

Post by Felix Barker Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 am

Felix smirked again when she said she wouldn't drink his blood. "oh good.. because I was worried I might have to kill myself for getting tainted blood." He smirked and lifted his book back up to read, she was ranting about something or other, and he wasn't really caring at the moment. "I never really intended to hurt you... you scared me with your writing and my wand went off out of fear... specially when you turned your fangs on me." He said glancing up at her and then smiling pleasantly, as though they were chatting over tea. "Because who is going to believe you darling? If you hurt me.. who will believe you in our current government? When Robert was in charge.. yes, you would have been proven right, and I would have gone to Azkaban.. but kid, get this straight, you are on my turf now, and we play by my rules." He said and lifted his book back up to read.

"So you must see it from my angle darling." He said as he let his eyes land on the words on the page once more. "If you hurt me... you will go on the run, because in the world you live in today... I am the victim now.. not you.." He smirked and let his eyes fall back to his book. "I can take pain anyway.. enjoy yourself.. I will love to be the one who is sentenced to be your torturer for the next ten years anyway.. so please, get it out of your system now."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Sammy ignored most of what he said about getting tainted blood and the government and the past. It was all just more blah blah blah. She then stopped walking towards him when he said that she would be the one in trouble if she hurt him and people found out. Of course she knew he was right, if she hurt him in a way that is showed then she would be in trouble. So physically hurting him was out of the question. She would just have to stick to hurting him mentally. Sammy never was good at healing spells, she left all that to Sophia. "You think I don't know this. I had no intentions of hurting you in a way that would show. But I do intend to make you pay for what you have done. Just like you said, with the way the government is these days, you would never pay for what you have done. That's where I come in." Sammy said lifting her wand to face him now. The first spell to come to her mind was one that would make him feel all the pain that he had caused others but not show on his body. She made sure that he was still reading his book when she performed this spell, then let him have it. She was done with all the talking, she wanted to hear him scream. To hear him scream from feeling the pain that he had caused everyone in his life to feel. Every victim, every woman, man and child he had ever hurt. All their screams of pain, all the pain they felt, all the deaths he had caused, all of it would be running through his mind and body. Of course this made Sammy realize that after all this was done, he would probably just go straight to the Head Master and tell him what happened. So she would have to strip his mind of the person that did this to him, but not what happened. That way no one would ever believe him. Finally the spell left her wand after screaming the words and flew towards him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Felix smirked. "Crucio only hurts for so long girl.." he said and stood up slowly, her wand still pointed at him, his book lay forgotten. "Hit me girl... I'll let you play your little games today... but remember, I hold the cards here." He laughed right up until the spell hit him, and then he hit the floor, pain flowing through him. He had to admit, it hurt, and he let out a choked cry, It hurt.. a lot. Felix could feel something that felt like the pain he felt in Azkaban, that hopeless, lost pain that choked his chest and made tears stream down his face. He would give her her satisfaction, if nothing more then to make her happy for a moment, until he strangled her.

For now though, he let her go at him.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 am

Sammy couldn't help but smile as she watched him finally hit the floor. No he didn't scream which she would have loved to heard him do, but he did let out a good pained noise. She lifted the spell off of him for a few minutes to let him breath and for her to think. "Now see. If I had done that spell and you didn't hit the floor in pain, then that would have meant that you have never hurt anyone. So that is my proof right there that you have hurt someone that was innocent. No I have no intentions to have anyone believe me that you have hurt someone. Yes it would be wonderful to see you go back to Azkaban. But just knowing that I am punishing you for what I know you did is good enough to me." Sammy said to him kneeling down a few inches from his face. "Now what do you have to say for your self?" Sammy asked him wondering if she would be able to hit him with the spell again before he tried to hit her or curse her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 am

Felix had bit the inside of his cheek, and it HURT. When she kneeled down in front of her, he couldn't help but smirk at her, as he slowly uncoiled his limbs from each other. "Of course I have hurt the innocent." He said and then spit at her, spit a large glob of blood straight at her face, while she wasn't prepared, and then he pulled his wand on her. "CRUCIO!" He shouted angrily, he had gotten pissed at this girl, he knew he was, but it wasn't like he could catch her if she was able to run away, so with her so close, and the distraction of the glob of blood and spit he had hurtled at her, he hoped his spell would hit.

He had so much anger towards this girl pent up inside. She knew nothing, NOTHING of his life. She didn't know the cause of his pain, the reason her spell had hurt him so badly. He didn't feel remorse for his actions towards anyone, he didn't feel sorrow, or joy anymore. He felt like a shell, that only ever opened when he was hurting someone else. And then SHE comes in, resurfacing every kill, every bad memory, but it wasn't the kills that could drive him insane.. no.. it was the memory of his father hitting him, the memory of being beaten so badly he couldn't move for days, the memory of coming home and finding his mother's note, telling him that he was hopeless, and that she never wanted to see him again. That was it... those were the memories that hurt the worst, the ones that showed that no one would love him. Even Naomi was willing to go off with her Werewolf pack every night, and go terrorize, leave him with Hyde, who was possibly the only one who loved him, and who was now with Naomi, slowly being corrupted by her.

He hated this girl, hated her for bringing up the bad memories, hated her for hating him, and hating himself for getting himself into situations like these. "Samantha.." He suddenly recalled, smirking. "Hufflepuff? Really... I would never have guessed." he said and smirked at her, running his hand through his hair to keep it adequately messy.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:07 am

Sammy was smirking down at him when he turned his face and spit a good sized bloody glob of nasty goo on her. She was busy trying to get it off and she didn't see him pull his wand. The spell hit her square in the chest and she hit the floor. It doesn't matter how many times shes been hit with that spell, it will always hurt. Of course because she had been hit so many times with that spell it took her less time to get over the pain. She would have jumped up as soon as the pain was gone, but he suddenly said her name. How in the world did he know her name? She had never given it to him, and he knew she was a Hufflepuff. Did he go into the school papers and read about every student? Did he know about who her ex-husband was? About who her best friends was? Oh God no....Did he know about her kids?

Sammy was in shock from him knowing her name. She could barely talk let alone stand up and run across the room. "That's.....that's not my name." Sammy said trying very hard to convince him that that was not her name. If he could only not know who she was then she wouldn't have to worry about him going after her family or friends. She also vowed to protect Hitame and Naomi. How could she if he knew who she was? After a minute she was able to get up and vampire run to the other side of the room. She pointed her wand at him thinking of that same spell from before. It had angered him and this was what she wanted. The spell flew from her wand, aimed perfectly at him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 am

Felix was laughing, laughing loudly. "Samantha Burns... what a lovely child.." he whispered, his voice low and steady as he stared up at her. She was shocked, how did he know her name? What else did he know? He knew it was going through her head, and he knew that he could get away with anything now that he knew who she was. When she threw the spell at him a second time, he was ready for it, he rolled out of the way, jumped to his feet, and pointed his wand at her. "How are the children Miss Burns? The ex-husband? How did a whore like you befriend Hitame and Naomi eh?" he asked softly, his voice low.

Felix was a very unique person in things other then torturing people. For one: He kept an extremely extensive book that had the name, description, and important information about everyone in Hogwarts in his study, lined in alohamora proof boxes, the cases were only open-able by himself. The books he read regularly, to keep his mind fresh on people, in fact, it was one of the only books he read, the ones he had written. Pieces were added in, and sometimes a person got a full page or two to themselves, Felix remembered Samantha's passage well. She had a short passage, detailing immediate family, and friends, a passage with her blood status, and the fact that she was a vampire. It should have come to him the second he saw her fangs, but as it was, he knew her now. He stood with his wand pointed at her as he slowly advanced. "How would you like it if Hitame was called in for another detention eh? Or what about her dear little sister Naomi? Or.. maybe I could visit your children.. I'm sure they scream enough at home.. I'll just add to the fun." He whispered, his voice in a low snarl. "Now lower your wand Samantha Burns... lower it now.. or you won't be hearing from at least.. one of your children the next time you call."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 am

Once again Sammy was in shock, he said her name again and started mentioning her friends and family. Of course she knew that he would do this, having threatened Hitame with hurting Naomi. It wasn't until he said that he would hurt one of her kids did she get out of being shocked. Now she was P**t off. No one threatened her friends and family without getting really hurt. Now she didn't care if the pain she caused him showed. As she stood there her arm fell to her side and her head tilted towards the ground making it look as though she had given up. But while she was looking at the ground, her eyes turned charcoal black and her fangs came out more dripping poison. If she was to bite him and scratch him, three days later he would be like her. A vampire. But she didn't want to give him extra abilities with his evilness. She just wanted to make him regret ever living.

Sammy started laughing in a way that would have scared Voldimort himself. She slowly lifted her head and showed him her charcoal black eyes and poisoned fangs. "You will never touch my friends or family. You will never even leave this room. No one threatens my kids." Sammy said in a deep demon like voice. She then jumped to the right and landed on top of a bookself, bending over as to not hit her head on the ceiling. She then jumped over to the front door and took her other wand out of her bag. She did all this jumping and moving around in vampire speed. She then pointed both wands at him. Sure he could out jump a single wand of magic, but what about two? "Crucio!" Sammy yelled throwing the spell from the left wand. "Avada Kadavara!" Sammy yelled throwing the magic from the right wand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:42 am

Felix saw her anger, and realized he was in some deep shit. If she so much as scratched him with those things, and some poison got in.. he was a vampire, just like that. No questions asked, and he had heard it was a rather painful process, he didn't want to go through with it. She jumped all over the room and suddenly she had two wands... where had she gotten a second one from?! She kept two wands? Well that was pretty smart... But she fired them, and he literally had a choice, jump to the right, and get killed, jump to the left and get cruciod.. obviously he took the left, and the spell hit him, right in the chest, and the force of it, the anger, the burning hatred, it hurt, it hurt a lot.

Felix let out a scream that only a man could make. Not the high pitched ones, but the grunted yell of pain, hitting the wall from the force of the spell, he let out another scream and wrestled on the ground, as though he was sure there was a position to put his body in that would ease the pain that filled his mind and body. Torture, that's what it was, this was torture, he knew he would need to use this spell far more often. People didn't appreciate old ways of pain, but this way.. it was pretty damn effective. So he gave her what she wanted... he screamed for her like a good boy, and writhed in pain, hoping she would just leave him alone and he could be left to nurse his injuries.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top