Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:33 am

There was a loud thud as the car hit Jess. Then there was a low grunt and he emerged from under the car muttering, "Can i have a hand please?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Andrian stops the car and looked at the back of his car and cried out "My car!" and looked at the person who hit his car, and realized it was Jess "Oh hey mate" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Sophia looked out the window. "Mom what's going on?" Alexia asked as she tried looking. "I don't know pumpkin I'll go find out Alexia look after your brothers and sister I'll be back."said Sophia as she got out of the car. As Sophia got out she saw Jess. "Oh, hey Jess."said Sophia smiling. "How did you get under there?"Sophia asked him. "Scourgify!"said Sophia as she waved her wand at Jess hoping to clean him up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 pm

Jess chuckled and stood up, clean as a whistle ((Seriously, that is the weirdest phrase i've ever heard)) and grinned. "Hey kids," he said smiling at them all before loking at Soph and tipping his head, "Soph," he said, grinning more.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:46 am

Andrian looked around for any muggles, and waved his wand "Reparo!" two time to fix his and Jess car, "What you doing here?" Andriana asked wiping his hand from sweat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:41 am

Sophia smiled. "Hey Jess!"said Sophia smiling as she tucked her wand back into her robe. As she looked down she noticed she was in her robe she got her wand back out again and looked around. As she noticed anyone was around but them she waved her wand as she changed into normal clothes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:43 am

Andrian smiled at her, and pulled the back door open, to search for some food "Anyone Hungry?" Andrian asked, and Keegan and Casipan shouted out " I am!" causing him to jump
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:57 am

Alexia rolled her eyes at them. "You two are always hungry!"said Alexia sighing at them. "Well, then the must be really hungry because I am to!"said Noel. "Andrian love, I think there all hungry!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:42 am

Andrian pulled out, a pakage of bun and layed them on the picnic mat he layed down and placed the meat onto the barbarcue "Alright, cheese burger for everyone" Andrian annouced
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:34 am

((Oh btw cool sig I like it did you make it?))

Sophia smiling. "Food finally!"said Keegan as he sat down. Sophia smiled. "Thanks love, there really good like always!"said Sophia as she made her and tooked a bite out of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top