Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:17 am

Sophia looked at him. "Um.... I don't know I can't remember any!"said Sophia as she looked at her wand. "Man this place is a mess it needs cleaning up Scourgify!"said Sophia as her eyes wided as she seen the room clean itself. "Oh, wow was that a spell?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 am

"Yes, indeed sweetie. The Cleaning spell" Andrian said using his telapathy power and he placed his lips onto Sophia mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:37 am

Keegan and the kids all said. "Ew get a room!" As she laughed inside her head she asked Andrian. "Shall we send them back to my grandparents house? I'm sure they want to watch this!" Sophia said in telepathic.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 am

"Watch what?" Andrian asked her, holding her hands and then turned to his kids and smiled at them, "Oooo can we daddy?" asked both Keegan and Alexia at the same time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:52 am

Sophia looked from Alexia and Keegan back to Andrian. "Well, I don't really care but it's up to your father as well!" Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:53 am

Andrian grinned and nodded indicating they could go, "Alright, let go then!" Andrian said to them as they all gathered to hug him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 am

Sophia smiled at them. "Have fun and behave yourself, Keegan and Casipan especailly I don't want to hear from your Great Grandfather that you blow up another toilet!"said Sophia as she looked at her twins who looked actually like their farther.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 am

Andrian held onto Alexia, and Sophia hand and began to walk to their car, "Alright guys, let get the car" Andrian said to them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:39 am

Sophia smiled. "Don't worry love, I already paid for the pavement for this it came out of my healer found!"said Sophia as she got in the car.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:42 am

"Alright" Andrian said pushing the seat forward to let the kids go in the back, and shut it cloe and kept the passenger door open for Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top