Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:06 am

Sophia shooked her head. "To be honest with you no I don't I don't even know who I am until you said the name Sophia, is that my name?" Sophia asked them. "Oh, come on dad it's useless she doesn't remember us!"said Keegan.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia at St Mungo's (after Mudblood Act)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:16 am

Andrian sighed and rubbed her hand and said "I am your husband Andrian Potter", and pulled the locket from ehr and showed it to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:23 am

Sophia smiled. "Oh, yeah I'm starting to remember now and these are our four children although I don't remember all there names."said Sophia frowning. "Well that's nice to know you remember dad but you don't remember us!"said Keegan under his breath. "Keegan Anthony Potter just because I lost my memory doesn't mean I'm not your mother!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:28 am

'Yes, Alexia, Keegan ( Sorry i dunno the other two)" Andrian said then paused for a moment, trying to remember the other two kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:36 am

Sophia smiled. "Yes, Andrian love, I know them two but I can't remember the other two quite well."said Sophia. "Hey I'm the good twin how could she not know me?" said Casipan. "Speak your yourself Cas I'm the baby of the family!"said Noel. "Ok, let me see if I remember correctly. Ok, Alexia Marie Potter as she pointed to Alexia, Keegan Anthony Potter as she pointed to Keegan, and Casipan Alexander Potter as she pointed at Casipan and last but not lease Noel Elizabeth Potter."said Sophia smiling as they all nooded.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:59 am

Andrian smirked and patted both of twin on the back, "She remembers now!" Andrian said excited about that then looked at her and "here your parent" Andrian said summoning the picture which is nearly burnt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:16 pm

Sophia tooked the burnt the pictures as she held back tears. "There dead aren't they?" Sophia asked as she looked at it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:43 am

Andrian opened his mouth to speak, but then he closed it "They were killed by Dae Diggory who was are git to have burned down our house, my parents are dead as well" Andrian said to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 am

Sophia looked at him and looked around the room. "And it stills makes me upset when people mentioned them!"said Sophia as she picked up her wand beside her and waved it angrily. "Oh, wow I didn't know this was a wand!"said Sophia as she looked at it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:10 am

"Do you remember any spells?" Andrian asked her pushing the wand down, making sure she doesn't do any spells that isn't necassary
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top